It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know what to make of this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I recently purchased a second hand laptop off the internet from a guy in St. Louis. I ran a data recovery program on the hard drive that was in it and found out that this guy worked for Boeing. There are pictures on the hard drive as well as documents pertaining to something called the Bird of Prey. I assume this is a code-name for a top secret project of some sorts. There are also photos and other documents of something called "CETI-CV5", an unmanned craft that is designed to fly in a completely different atmosphere than we have here on Earth. CETI-CV5 stands for "Confirmed ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence - Contact Vehicle" There are also photos of the CETI-CV4 on here. I would assume these would all be considered top secret. I was wondering what the legal ramifications for releasing this material would be, and what outlets I could go about releasing this information anonymously. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

-Chris

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
[edit on 17-5-2006 by MajesticJax]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It would be sweet if you could put up some pics, agreed. Plus, if this was top secret work on the computer, I don't think this man had any business selling the laptop to you. I would hope that someone working on something designated as top secret would be smart enough to evade a data recovery prog. Was this in a MS Windows platform? Would Boeing be using a Windows platform for such things, or would they have a different platform?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The Bird of Prey is a former black a/c that was a tech demonstrator like Tacit Blue etc. Its been public for almost 4 years.

www.boeing.com...

Please post pics of the CETI craft.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I just want to know how to get this stuff out there without getting in trouble. Should I hire a lawyer? Are there ways of having true anonymity?
I searched google for CETI and it came up with some info on a star named "Tau Ceti". I poked around a little more and found that there are a few stars that have the name "Ceti" I wonder if these stars / solar systems have Confirmed Extra-Terestrial Intelligence. Normally I would doubt this, but with all the stuff I read off this laptop, it seems more and more plausible.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
BS....A guy from boeing who has sensitive things like that on his lap-top sells it second hand to you??? YA thats believable...When its time for a new laptop or even a calculator at boeing, the old one would be turned in and destroyed.

boeing is not in the habbit.............ah never mind...there are enough retards around here who are going to believe the drivvel

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It doesn't look like there was even an operating system on the hard drive, it was formatted as an NTFS file system, I took it out of the laptop and put it in an external drive case because it wasn't booting up.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by codename
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

My professional opinion is that you should post the information -- including any photos -- on this website at your earliest convenience. That way we'll be able to quickly determine the sensitive nature of this information and be able to guide you accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.

Lt. Enkidu, USAF
OM-CETI Liaison
The Pentagon

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I just want to know how to get this stuff out there without getting in trouble. Should I hire a lawyer? Are there ways of having true anonymity?

Here we go. Dude come on, you gotta give us some sort of proof on this. The world would be great if we could just take each other at their word, but there are a lot of people that come on here with discoveries similar in someways to yours and we never get any further because evidence isn't shown. Make believers out of us. ATS provides you the ability to upload pictures through them, go to memCenter, and upload the picture there. You may have to shrink them until you get to the appropriate size, but it can be done with MS Paint.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Perhaps the laptop was stolen, I don't know, and I don't care, I just want to find out how I can get this information out there without breaking the law.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm going to speak to a lawyer right now. I will make a decision after I speak with him.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well if its stolen its not your fault and you surely didn't sign a non-disclosure with the government. If the guy did sell that laptop and he worked for Boeing and he kept sensitive data on it then he was breaking the law not you LOL

When the government sells old computer equipment they don't even put hard drives in them. They destroy them.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If you have a problem with posting the images, then send them to my email address.
I have no problem in posting them.

After all, i am a third party who received spam

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If what you say is true then you have already broken the law bud. you are in possession of sensitive and likely classified information that belongs to a defence contractor.

and now your shooting you mouth off about it on the internet, and HERE of all places.

I still dont believe this tale but if its true, keep a look out for white vans and black helicopters

best of luck mother goose

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
CETI-CV3:

From reading the information, it seems like thousands of these were made and sent out to various different solar systems with confirmed extraterrestrial intelligent life with a sort of homing beacon which would guide it back to earth.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by codename]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
so these little devices have been sent out to a bunch of solar systems around the galaxy and they are fitted with a homing beacon device to get them back to earth eh...it must have warp drive then....what do you take us for around here anyway.

You say you got this from reading the information. well here is a thought bud....why dont you let US read that info for ourselves. lets see ALLLLLL the text and all the pics.

I maintain, this is total BS

8th

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
HOW ABOUT YOU POST UP ALL INFORMATION AND GET SOME INFORMATION OUT!

At this moment you are no better then any other high ranking government organization that is withholding information! "I would release it but I dont want to get in trouble." What kind of grab-ass game is this!? Are you not a Freedom Fighter!? Release it. If you 'get in trouble, get questioned, get assasinated, then so be it.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
First off...
Unless it says clearly "top secret information" in some form or another... then their loss, our gain...

Post it all now, documents, pics, so forth...
I am intrigued... and lend my ear, until i her BS...

BS is described as holding back info, and keeping us in suspense...

You might have a legit find here, but we need to see it all... and regardless what people post about it being "secret" it aint if you have it...

but as the old saying goes... better show us, dont tell us...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Census
If what you say is true then you have already broken the law bud. you are in possession of sensitive and likely classified information that belongs to a defence contractor.

and now your shooting you mouth off about it on the internet, and HERE of all places.

We all like to knock hoaxers, but I am wondering why you are even bothering to join this thread if you think it is just hooie this early in the "show"...

also, if there is no formal indication that it is secret information, then he has broken NO laws, contrary to your expert opinion...

and if i had info such as this, from such a method... I would think that ATS would be my prefered dissemination method...
its cool like that

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
be intresting IF it was true.

again i think we need a bit more on this though to even half believe what u are telling us here

on a side note those bird of prey stelth planes look freaky

i want one

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join