It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know what to make of this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well then why don't you get your nose in there Mr. Moderator and lend your expert hand. Get to the bottom of this for ALL of us so you can prove my assertations correct and I can get back to chugging ranch dressing...Okay?

Get onion on this cowboy and in a few days you will realize I was right.

parlance

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is an email that I cut and pasted:

Received: from mail pickup service by boeing.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Wed, 4 Jan 2003 14:16:05 -0500
Return-Path:
Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C61161.B20E93BC"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.1830
Message-ID:
Subject: RE: Sailing Class...
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2003 14:16:05 -0500
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Exchange 2000
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
To: "XXXXX XXXXXXX"
Importance: normal
Priority: normal
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Jan 2003 19:16:05.0734 (UTC) FILETIME=[4F598860:01C61163]

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61161.B20E93BC
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="ks_c_5601-1987"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61161.B20E93BC
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="ks_c_5601-1987"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

------_=_NextPart_001_01C61161.B20E93BC--

Linda, Sailing class was amazing this year. But what I want to talk to you about is that one of the CCV2's is scheduled to arrive back next month and I'm very excited. With the information they send back we can start work on the CCV5 and make this whole process a lot faster. I'd guess that the 5's will come back sooner than some of the 3s and 4s! It's so exciting that we get to be a part of this project, and I'm looking forward to getting the team back together to anylize the data. (hopefully this time they'll include a way to translate

-Jeff

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok, that was a bit wierd...
very uncommunications like...

Either the person who wrote this is very unsociable, and not comfortable with talking to women, or just plain nerdy...

"sailing class was fun, but what i want to talk with you about is the amazing world changing discovery of ET"

something there just sounds wierd...

Codename...
please post more pics... so that the natives dont get restless.
pics ought to be easier to find among the data

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There was nothing warning me that the information was any type of secret whatsoever, I spoke to a lawyer and he said that if there was nothing telling me that what I was looking at was classified or "top secret", then I didn't have to worry about anything.

He put it to me like this:
"If you got a hold of classified information somehow, someone else has already broken the law, you are not responsible for the leak of the information, and you, in this case, have a moral obligation of getting this information out there, if it is true."

I will work on cataloging all the info and getting it in order so that I can post it to the site.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by codename
I will work on cataloging all the info and getting it in order so that I can post it to the site.

Excellent. I'm sure we're all looking forward to some insider information about our latest contacts with ETs. Maybe it'll have some new Serpo information!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
in the meantime... please post more pics...
they mean more than a thousand words...

I understand that raw data can take time to go thru, but pics should sort easily by the code they use.
and any pics would help... (excluding party pics)

researchers are waiting...
please deliver...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Census
BS....A guy from boeing who has sensitive things like that on his lap-top sells it second hand to you??? YA thats believable...When its time for a new laptop or even a calculator at boeing, the old one would be turned in and destroyed.

Census is absolutly correct. My husband works for a government contractor, and there is no freakin' way they could take ANYthing out of the area. Company issued laptops are tightly controlled (oh boy, are they!) and not allowed to have sensitive information on them if they leave the area.

My brother works for another government contractor. Same policies apply.

The drives are trashed by professionals like myself. I take a VERY large magnet to them, and there's no way on earth that anyone could recover any data from them.

So what you see are a guy's interests and hobbies and stuff he downloaded from the internet.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
he told you that in this case someone else already broke the law and you have nothing to worry about...so you didnt tell him you bought this second hand from a boeing employee? strange

and a lawyer tells you that you have a moral obligation to get this out eh???

if someone robs a bank and steals a sack of gold coins, which is nothing in comparison to your finding and then that robber sells that bag of gold coins to me, then all of a sudden, because of a transaction the gold is mine, Im in no trouble and yadda yadda..Do you think a lawyer would say that?????

OK dude, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.....lets see the info and none of this "ill catalogue it crap, get it up there, thats what your lawyer said..right?

Lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
But yet, we have all heard about certain political leaks from stolen laptops, and other leaks from los alamos that "should never have happened"

shoulda woulda coulda...

i am still waiting for the pics... then we can bandy the "that is from the stargate TV show" or "nah, i saw that on star trek" comments...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
now now lets all calm down a bit here, lets give this guy the benifit of the doubt for now and see what he brings,
i realise there are alot of hoaxers out there that do this kinda thing for attention, but theres always the question of WHAT IF?

so for now at least lets wait and see if he CAN provide more proof to his claims then we can judge for ourselves, about wether or not to believe it

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure why they'd be doing wind tunnel tests on an interstellar probe, but hey. I'm no expert.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
from the first pic, we see a very long capsule, that appears to be in a wind chamber test...

Anyone else have a theory on why they would wind test a big black capsule (that appears to have no propulsion of its own?)

and why it woule be canted on the table...(appears to be diagonal)
and it also appears to have 2 sticky notes attached to it...

anyone with wind chamber experience here to comment...

I would think that the probe might be luanched from earth (speculating) via a rail gun, or other gun method...
so air stability might be important.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Puhleeze.....not another one of these.

Craft sent to other solar systems have already returned? Excuse me?

Another howling lamp shade found in a military armory and recorded on my cell phone.

8th

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
All I see is a little black pod thing with a wind stream running over it and an email that can very well be bogus. Show us proof. I'm done thinking this guy is going to post anything that will have some relevancy or anything useful. Probably just another bored nerd with no summer time job.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
That is strange, the picture that shows up is not the picture I posted. The picture I posted showed three of the craft next to a soda can for a size comparison. (they are slightly larger than a soda can) I will post more when I get home, I am at work right now

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Lets give him a chance...like a day or two to copy/paste a great big steaming pile together for use to read over.

Ive already had moments of my life stolen from me reading crap like this.

If I found something like this and it were real I would put it all together in the mother of all posts...everything right there that I had found...not little drivvels and tidbits of BS...He is baiting people and playing a game...jesuschrysler, the Mods should have spotted this right away.

I cannot belive people want to entertain this guy..hes laughing his but off right now and I assure you he will produce a great big huge, choppy inconsistant ,steaming plie for us.

again, lies lies lies

Oh, and if this turns out to be absolute truth and I am proven completly wrong, please put a little gold star beside his name for me and I will leave ATS

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Codename,
time will tell here...
but expect some doubters when you get back...

but as i said... pictures can redeem all here... so please post ASAP

you obviosuly have other pics, so we eagerly await...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I got one of those laptops too....but I'm not sure about the propulsion method of the probe.....

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Codename,
time will tell here...
but expect some doubters when you get back...

but as i said... pictures can redeem all here... so please post ASAP

you obviosuly have other pics, so we eagerly await...

i agree completly

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
HOAX ALERT!

[B]Noooooooooooooo... I don't think so.....

Originally posted by codename
Here is an email that I cut and pasted:

Received: from mail pickup service by boeing.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Wed, 4 Jan 2003 14:16:05 -0500
Return-Path:
Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C61161.B20E93BC"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.1830
Message-ID:
Subject: RE: Sailing Class...
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2003 14:16:05 -0500

X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Exchange 2000
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
To: "XXXXX XXXXXXX"
Importance: normal
Priority: normal
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Jan 2003 19:16:05.0734 (UTC) FILETIME=[4F598860:01C61163]

Unlike you, some of us have been system administrators and worked on email systems. And some of us have done spammer hunting as well.

That is the stupidest job of header munging I've seen outside an amateur spammer (oh... I checked a REAL piece of email from Boeing against this.) It's lame, bungling, and amateurish beyond belief.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that the guy you bought the laptop fom was running UFO hoaxes from his machine. And that he's perpetrated other hoaxes like this, and that the data on his machine is pure garbage; pure disinformation.

And that he's pretty stupid and pretty naive and has no idea how easily these things are uncovered. In fact, I'd say he's probably not a real engineer. I doubt the hoaxer has much of a formal education beyond high school.

He probably isn't terribly successful at life; successful people have little need to spread hoaxes around the Internet.

Sooooooooooooo... erase the data, and remember that this thread (with the "BUSTED!" information on it) will be around to be seen in Google and Yahoo searches for a long time to come. The next time that fool tries to post his data, you can step up and shout "BUSTED" along with the rest of us.

Whatta maroon.

Case closed.

HOAX ALERT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join