It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outbreak of black, tar-like sweat in southern Texas?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I just heard the cdc is going to look into it. But it's funny how on the ABC program that the doctors are saying it's all in their heads even after people are bringing in the threads that came out of their skin and those threads could not be identified with any other known fiber in the FBI's database... oh, and those threads are self illuminating.

Yeah, it's all in their heads!

[edit on 11-8-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeah right...be afraid, very afraid,were all gonna die

No, attitude check buddy! There is at least twice as many of us than them even in the worst of situations!

I am not here to idly waste my time. I am making a contribution, no matter how silly it may seem. And I am doing this, because I choose to believe, from the bottom of my heart, that I can make a difference.

So let's put off the doom and gloom, shall we?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Ha. False profits. That's funny.

I have an idear. Has anyone thought of light therapy?

I followed the link to the light - it wasn't what I expected. I thought I'd see info on UV or zapper or Rife. Something more technical than spiritual.

Despite a previous suggestion that those who suffer this might be bad people, my spiritual side has not been lacking.

Therefore, in lieu of the medical help I sought and did not receive, I have found great relief with an anti-candida diet, salt/vit c regimen, herbs, supplements, probiotics, exercise, sunlight, and zapping. I'm currently gathering info on various types of rife, have learned a bit about Royal Rife and his work, and have read EuroAmerican about pleomorphism.

Reading about acid/alkaline ph, nutrition, and a multitude of health books such as those by Hulda Clark and Doug Kaufman have helped me to make lifestyle changes and reduce symptoms. I do have an appointment with a LLMD soon and hope lab tests and the guidance of an MD will continue improvement.

In the meantime, I cannot wait for the "CDC" to come through, but watch with bemused interest as they walk a tightrope between those who want them to acknowledge what is happening and some mysterious need to pretend that nothing is happening.

Diana

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by questionhair I followed the link to the light - it wasn't what I expected. I thought I'd see info on UV or zapper or Rife. Something more technical than spiritual.

Yeah. I used to be there. But apparent complexity of this organism we are fighting hints at something more than we can see. "Its life, Jim, but not as we know it" is the phrase that comes to mind. My guess is that by accessing the very root of life itself, the spiritual aspect as you put it, that specific dendrite for Morgellon's existence can be traced forwards. And what better way to access these root sources than by using the source of all life itself, the energy of light? After all, we can trace all life on Earth back to the Sun, directly and indirectly.

Despite a previous suggestion that those who suffer this might be bad people, my spiritual side has not been lacking.

You and those who suffer as you do are most definately not "bad", not buy any measure. And just because there are those who cannot detect the spirituality of a person does not mean that they are not spiritual. Take for example this stanza:

When the Buddha was walking along the road to Benares following his post-Enlightenment pause he was approached by a wandering ascetic. According to the custom of the time the ascetic greeted him and asked who his teacher was or what doctrine he followed. The Buddha told the wanderling that he was "the Victor and Conqueror of the World, superior to gods and men, an All-Enlightened One beholden to no teacher." The wandering ascetic could see no hint of anything of the Buddha's nature and wandered off as wanderlings are oft to do, mumbling under his breath something like, "If it were only so!"

You can read the full account
here.

Therefore, in lieu of the medical help I sought and did not receive, I have found great relief with an anti-candida diet, salt/vit c regimen, herbs, supplements, probiotics, exercise, sunlight, and zapping. I'm currently gathering info on various types of rife, have learned a bit about Royal Rife and his work, and have read EuroAmerican about pleomorphism.

Herein you have gained a great benefit because you have tapped the hidden part of Man's knowledge. It is only natural that you should, you have as much entitlement to it as anyone else. Just as a tree has roots, the consciousness has an unconsciousness, the underwater world and the underground world are the counterparts of the land and sky, the night is the counterpart to the day, just as these are imminently true, so also is Man's knowledge, a great wealth hidden away in the nether regions of ancient dusty stacks and old men's memories.

Reading about acid/alkaline ph, nutrition, and a multitude of health books such as those by Hulda Clark and Doug Kaufman have helped me to make lifestyle changes and reduce symptoms. I do have an appointment with a LLMD soon and hope lab tests and the guidance of an MD will continue improvement.

And it is important to take action. You are making all the right choices and not leaving any stone unturned, consequences be damned! This I commend you for.

In the meantime, I cannot wait for the "CDC" to come through, but watch with bemused interest as they walk a tightrope between those who want them to acknowledge what is happening and some mysterious need to pretend that nothing is happening.

Indeed it is the height of folly to wait for fickle bureaucrats to come to the rescue. You may very well be the one who discovers the cure, or some equally obscure person in a mundane part of the world by an unremarkable event like an accident or even in a dream. A shaman in Africa may very well have been using the cure to treat another unrelated illness from sap found on trees deep in the rainforest. The possibilities are endless. It is my hunch that Morgellons is artificial, whether deposited here by spacefaring beings or created in a top secret military bioweapons lab we may never know. As such I think it is prudent to look into a top level technology like light therapy for clinical testing.

I think Dr. Benedict has given you a way to get ahold of him. I know I would try if I was in your position. God speed in your quest my friend.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Georgia Database for unknown illness

Georgia database for unknown disease!!!!

Well, this seems innocent enough on the surface. And I certainly believe it should move forward because of the nature of this new unknown affliction.

But the implications are rather frightening.

Georgia has established a database for those suffering from what state health officials are calling "unidentified dermatosis syndrome," a.k.a. Morgellon's Disease. For those who aren't familiar with this, Morgellon's has been an up-and-coming medical issue afflicting scores of people, mainly in the south, with a strange rash that produces red and/or black-like fibers. Victims complain of experiencing near-intollerable feelings of creey-crawlies under the skin in the infected areas.

The CDC and health officials had, until recently, dismissed these claims as delusions or psychosomatic illnesses. Now, they actually are open to the possibility that they're dealing with something very real.

Anyway, here's the document that establishes the database:

health.state.ga.us...=%22unidentified%20%22

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Two bits of correspondence "behind-the-scenes" re: CDC investigation on Morgellons.

Note: Each link represent an individual's opinions and/or experiences.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From University of Texas:

" . . . CDC is not launching any study,there is no CDC task force, and
there has been no discussions between the Department and CDC about
conducting anything in South Texas or Texas. . ."

listserv.uh.edu...

(click link to read more)

AND:

From the Biology Online discussion on Morgellons:

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:18 pm

"Letter to and from the CDC

Mr Rutz:

Thank you for your response . . . "

www.biology-online.org...

(Click to read the correspondence, scroll down 2/3rds of the way to get to the post by Randy - note some of the posts are unusual . . . I ignore those)

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This may sound like a random suggestion but at leasts its a suggestion. Maybe its nanobots which are transforming human tissue into those fiber like things. They feel like they have something crawling under their skin so wouldnt there be at least "some" possibility it could be nanobots. Maybe they were used to help out with illegal immigrants. But OF COURSE I dont believe what I am saying to be true.

Gives me the creeps reading about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Great suggestion, the thought crossed my mind many times as well. Not to mention is not completely impossable. Any one who is wondering about my digging into on this, I have not forgotten in the least bit. Just have not heard back on the request, considering the facts it may be awhile.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat...Maybe its nanobots...

I thought of that too, but I dismissed it in light of the evidence brought forward regarding genetic engineering. Not to say that isn't a brilliant idea, but it just doesn't hold water in the long run on this bug. I would be very surprised if that was the case.

I think nonobots hold promise for a solution, I mean they are so advanced with nanotech now they can replace all human blood with nonobots. Its cra-azy, but they are there!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The Los Angeles Times put out an article about Morgellons that is disappointing.

www.latimes.com...

After so many well-researched articles in other newspapers, this journalist did a quick and easy interview with Dermatologists. This is not just a skin disease, it is systemic and Dermatologists, especially those who do no physical examinations or tests, are not practicing evidence-based medicine.

There is little discussion of a symptoms other than the fibers. Few articles mention Lyme disease.

There are new threads, however this one has more reference links.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
How are you doing? I hope all is well with you.

I was thinking about you and rhinos just yesterday.

Over the last month I have had a small bump on my knee that kept producing skin but would not go away. A dark spot in the middle kept growing, and I was heard by my family to say "uh-oh". It may not be, and may it not be, the awareness and fear ever present like a specter waiting in the dark halls of the future.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thank you for asking - I'm doing better. Still have the strange hair things, but I believe much less than before. I've been doing the anti-candida diet, the salt/c regimen (Yahoo group LymeStrategies), zapping, and getting a lot of exercise outdoors. I still check the message boards and keep up on lyme topics in order to find out what helps. But, focusing more on real life and less internet.

When the medical system gets its rear-in-gear and addresses this issue, people like me won't have to guess which supplement or treatment might work.

For your knee bump, it doesn't sound familiar to me. But, I didn't get skin lesions. There are a whole slew of other symptoms that go hand-in-hand with this and the media only mentions the attention-getting ones. If you don't have fatigue, aching joints, itching and crawling sensations, etc, etc., (read lyme symptoms), then the knee bump could just be something else.

You could see a Dermatologist. Of course, at one of the Morgellons message boards, someone recently posted "Derm and Dermer" . . . which basically sums up most of our experiences with Dermatologists.

Many people on the Morgellons boards related that the Derms they saw didn't even do an examination, take a skin scraping, or blood test.

This is a systemic disease, so I think Derms are out of their element. However, that doesn't stop them from practicing Psychiatry and labeling the patient DOP.

The best thing to avoid this stuff is to keep your immune system up. Avoid pesticides. Avoid sugar and junk carbs. Try not to get bit by any little insect.

Ask yourself who is behind the professional debunking that is going on in various websites and on the Morgellons wiki.

Stay well!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Listen...I know I might sometimes come across as paranoid and suspicious but I dont care. Im convinced much of these diseases are being created by Military and Corp contractors. Something tells me that it is definately not a natural occuring thing. Morgellons, Fibromyalgia, Bird flu, Morgellons etc.

What scares me worse is that I live in Austin
I felt like things were biting me last night and was itching in different areas of my body. Its not happening today.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Listen...I know I might sometimes come across as paranoid and suspicious but I dont care. Im convinced much of these diseases are being created by Military and Corp contractors. Something tells me that it is definately not a natural occuring thing. Morgellons, Fibromyalgia, Bird flu, Morgellons etc.

What scares me worse is that I live in Austin
I felt like things were biting me last night and was itching in different areas of my body. Its not happening today.

I still think they are nanobots converting parts of your body into carbon strings. It could have something to do with the borders of USA and Mexico.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Matyas - if the "skin being produced" keeps happening, that is similar to a symptom that many people with Morgellons experience.

The "thing" that is in the skin, be it a mite, some type of fiber, or whatever-it-is produces a biofilm / callus / skinlike scab very rapidly.

Some people say this is very difficult to remove. Upon removal, there will be extensions under the scab that some people call "anchors." Others just note that there are plugs extending from the bottom of the scab.

There is a thread going on now at Lymebusters, in the Morgellons section of the message board, titled "Wrinkles" and there are various posts suggesting what has worked for others to deal with the biofilm.

If you have this biofilm on the outside, you may need to consider a systemic approach, in case it is also in your guts / intestines / digestive system. Organic aloe vera, cutting out sugars and carbs, not eating a few hours before going to sleep, making sure to get a variety of probiotics into your body - acidophillus (sp), and perhaps kefir or a variety of plain yogurts.

The Igenex test for Lyme or the Bowen test for lyme could give you a heads up. The Flash LymeNet discussion board has good information if you think there is a possibility of lyme. Lyme is far more widespread than you will ever read about in the media.

Think about all the pharmaceutical products that are coming out now that address individual lyme symptoms. The commercial for the "restless legs" that show the cartoon ants going up and down the legs is one example. The heart, digestive, headache, achey joint, and leaky bladder pharmaceutical products that are all being advertised sell pills one-by-one for lyme symptoms.

The Infectious Disease Society of America just drew up guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease. It pretty much wipes out the possibility of diagnosis and effective treatment. 14 people who have managed to represent the interests of big business, pharmaceuticals and health insurance companies over millions of patients by denying medical care through artificial and money-saving standards.

The ILADS guidelines, instead, should be the ones used to treat patients. Unfortunately, those guidelines cost the medical business money.

Doctors have their hands tied, have not been fully informed about Lyme disease, and many doctors incorrectly believe that Lyme is not in their area. The CDC has had conflicts of interest that will not be discussed in major media outlets. The spread of Lyme is not being addressed and patients are being undiagnosed or misdiagnosed.

Misdiagnosis that results in the prescription of steroids like Prednisone will only hasten the damage being done to the body - possibly leading to a wheelchair, being bedridden, or even death.

If you have the biofilm being produced, please find the thread I mentioned above. The Lymebusters board is a closed message board, but you can sign up to join.

Wishing you good health.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcatI still think they are nanobots...

You may not be too far off. Here's why.

Pardon the shortness, but I need sleep. I will review this later with the thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
its a man made fungus, it eats away at you and it causes the persons with it,DEPENDING ON SERVERITY, on their skin to literally decay. if bad enough will cause organ failier, brain damage. the decay causes a variety of symptoms ranging on the severity of decay. mostly that of whats been tested has been mild forms of rashes and black spots on the body with people complaining of aches and pain in the body.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The red and blue fibers being reported by Morgellons victims remind me of the tiny red and blue fibers found commonly in US paper currency.

Many of the other images remind me of things I've seen before as well.
Like this one looks a lot like toad eggs that I used to study when I was a kid growing up near a lake....

Spider egg sacs....

Tree sap....

Tangled monofiliment line (I hate it when that happens!)....

Remnants of chewing gum stuck in hair....

Lint from the clothes dryer trap....

Jelly gunk that I kept having to clean out of the Pepsi fountain drain trap in a pizza restaurant....

One of any number of tree fungus's found in the woods....

I'm not seeing anything unique to a skin disorder, nor am I finding any common link between any of these very different types of subjects photographed. It really looks like a very creative effort to make the viewer say "what is that?", combined with the dialog that all this stuff came out of someones flesh.
Have you ever seen one of those close up photographs where they ask you to try and identify what it is? Like they take a really close up shot of an orange peel and it looks like an orange golf ball or something.

This also reminds me of the big revelation that sweeped through the chemtrail communities back in 2000. Someone dreamed up the idea that the chemtrails were dropping stuff everywhere and if you run out to the store and buy a fluorescent black light you can see the glowing fibers bright as day all over your skin. Lots of photos followed that one as well. It was pretty exciting. Folks came up with all sorts of theories and different things to look at under the black light.
Bottom line however, it was just phosphorescent soaps that everyone was seeing as most soaps and detergents have a certain percentage of phosphor in them.

Those are my thoughts, not yours.
Have a great holiday!

-Scott

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thank you for your quick and easy resolution of this problem that is ruining people's lives all over the world.

If you take more time to investigate this, there are more photo albums linked at the Photo section of Lymebusters. You will have to register to see them, but that is easy to do.

lymebusters.proboards39.com...

The common factor is that these people had the similar physical symptoms. Their symptoms were not addressed by their physicians. So they put the symptoms into the internet. They found each other.

They got microscopes and took photos of the physical manifestations found. If you look through the photo albums, you'll find similar objects from album to album.

These are people in different countries, who have never met each other in person.

The least common denominator is that they have these "things" coming from their bodies and they have internet access.

Tree sap, frog eggs, grease from drains, gum in hair . . . if you are trying to come across as "reasonable" while gently mocking people who are genuinely sick . . .

well . . . it's easy to do if you aren't having this happen to you.

Thank you for your input.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow
THAT was a lively exchange!

Seems Nemithesis has not done his homework...(Mr. I assume) and when one does not do homework one comes across as if having inherited genetic material from frog brains.

I am making my analogy strictly as a generalization. I am not saying Nemithesis has frog brains. I would never say that about anyone. In fact I bet Nemithesis would make a great scholar if all that effort was redirected into study of Morgellons.

First I would suggest the news, then the threads, and finally discussing it with people both in the profession and those afflicted. How about it Nemithesis, we could use some help here! Can we count on you?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join