It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outbreak of black, tar-like sweat in southern Texas?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

continued . . .

. . . Then you realize that maybe since no one will listened to you, since you do not know how things really work like the CDC and NIH, that there must be a conspiracy, or that you have been taken by aliens, or that this is a new plague and this is the end of the world, maybe chemtrails, dental filling, bacteria, fungus, bugs..bacteriophage......ANYTING BUT NOTHING!! Let it be anything. PLEASE!

Maybe...since you have always been a good person, that G-d has given you an immunity to bird flu........and the list goes on and on.

WHAT THE HELL COULD IT BE? And the itching and lesions continue and the cures keep coming up and they work for a while and then they stop. You have more spices and herbs and meds than most pharmacies.

You rub on oil, take mud baths, use grandmas and grandpas cure, drink silver and gold and platinum, bathe in bug spray, rub yourself with gasoline, buy bug zappers for inside your home, cleanse your colon, change your diet, throw out your old bed, buy new sheets, and you live like MONK. But the lesions keep coming and the itching and the biting and you sink into a semi-depression cuz you know you have to build up your immune system and fight this and depression does not help you do that.

Then CNN does a special and you figure..NOW.NOW THE WORLD WILL HAVE TO BELIEVE ME. And nothing happens.....and you wonder why?

And then if you are not a strong person, or you drink or do drugs you sink, lower and lower and lower until you crack up. And hopefully someone will throw you a life line, but how can they when you keep biting the rope?

So some kill themselves, some drink more and do drugs more, some chose to forget they have it and carry on with their lives and others fall into a deep depression. Some lose their families, have their kids taken from them cuz the doctor thinks you are doing this to your child, husbands and wives leave you and your family does not want to hear one more thing about this F-'d up disease. They need you and you are not there for them and they get mad a you?

And you are alone, scared, thinking you are going to die, without a job, without money, without love, without the ability to get disability and then, to add insult to injury......a heartless Internet site states how what you have is BULL and the hurt starts all over again.

You have to have the strength of a Saint to survive and you are only human.

So that is our lives. That is our private hell. That is what cracks up people like London and that is what we have to deal with every waking moment of our day.

May we have the strength to carry on. May we have the money for research and may G-d bless us with scientists that care and protect us from the villains and opportunists.

Amen and G-d bless.

Randy . . ."

biology-online.org...

===============

===============

Diana

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well Diana, I wear this thread like a ring. And I don't think we have any answers. Here. Figuratively speaking, when we reach the summit of Olympus we will get one. And I for one am working on all kinds of ways of getting there.

Because I believe you, and the thousands out there suffering. And it is a motivator, to believe this. I know this is hell for you, and you know why? It is!

And for my insight I can thank the suffering multitude. I cannot wax eloquent or poetic about this as much as I want for fear of alienating the researchers visiting this thread who sit on the fence. But the time will come when we can write freely.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If any type of man made disease, it looks more like an accident.

It looks like someone was trying to find a way to naturally grow synthetic fibers and made a big bobo.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well we still do not have all the answers but here is some more as its being spoon fed to all of us. It would seem that the responsible lab is located in the Netherlands and is synonymous with bio-defense. Clinton gave said lab (TNO) millions to study gulf war illness in the late 90's. Check: the now defunct ypenburg airfield which has been subject to bioremediation since the 80's. this infectious agent is said to be a model organism manufactured to aid in the production of certain precursors needed for the production of biological weapons\tools and was (as we all know the US would never resort to using biologicals) brought back into usage at the start of the Afghanistan and Iraqi wars. This certainly would explain the lack of federal action and public notification. One thing is certain. this causitive agent is not naturally occuring and there are some who seem to know a whole lot about this but are not talking and possible have been silenced. if this is the case, i would speculate the high number of scientists who either were murdered or suicided over the past 5 years likely knew something about this.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
A current Lyme event. Lyme Activist arrested:

flash.lymenet.org...

"On Monday 8th May at 9.00am, Lisa Masterson, organiser of the January
2006 demonstration at the Gresham College Gulf War Syndrome lecture
by Prof Simon Wessely, was arrested.

She was "sectioned" under section 2 of the Mental Health Acts.
Two witnesses say that 3 uniformed police officers, 2 psychiatrists
and 2 social workers took Lisa away. Despite several requests from
Lisa, they would not allow her to phone a solicitor or anyone else.

She is being held in a locked ward at the Central Middlesex Hospital.
Solicitors were eventually able to visit her on Tuesday afternoon.
A close family friend confirms that they have now ordered her
confinement stating that she is mentally ill and suffering from
paranoia, due to her belief that her computer has been hacked by
various agents including the US military. . . .

continued at: flash.lymenet.org...

Some background Lyme history. Joseph Burrascano, Jr., MD at Senate Committe Hearing on Lyme Disease - The Lyme Disease Conspiracy:

www.jersey.net...

" There is a core group of university-based Lyme disease researchers and physicians whose opinions carry a great deal of weight. Unfortunately many of them act unscientifically and unethically. They adhere to outdated, self-serving views and attempt to personally discredit those whose opinions differ from their own. They exert strong ethically questionable influence on medical journals, which enables them to publish and promote articles that are badly flawed. They work with government agencies to bias the agenda of consensus meetings, and have worked to exclude from these meetings and scientific seminars those with alternate opinions. They behave this way for reasons of personal or professional gain, and are involved in obvious conflicts of interest.
This group promotes the idea that Lyme is a simple, rare illness that is easy to avoid, difficult to acquire, simple to diagnose, and easily treated and cured with 30 days or less of antibiotics.

The truth is that Lyme is the fastest growing infectious illness in this country after AIDS, with a cost to society measured in the billions of dollars. It can be acquired by anyone who goes outdoors, very often goes undiagnosed for months, years, or forever in some patients, and can render a patient chronically ill and even totally disabled despite what this core group refers to as "adequate" therapy. There have been deaths from Lyme disease. . . . ."

continued at: www.jersey.net...

Each person with Lyme or Lyme co-infections - and many people with Morgellons test positive for Lyme - is akin to a tree in a forest.

I can't see the forest for the trees. I see the individual effects, but there is a bigger picture.

Diana

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This article written by journalist Chico Harlan for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette tells how Mary Leitao started the MRF, how Dr. Randy Wymore started to study the fibers, some of what has been found so far and the direction Morgellons research is going.

Also mentioned is what the CDC is doing.

Diana

Mom fights for answers on what's wrong with her son
Sunday, July 23, 2006

By Chico Harlan, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

It is summer 2001, an evening, 9 p.m. A husband sleeps, tired from work. Two older children go to bed. The house on a wooded dead-end street in the McMurray area of Peters, falls quiet, but for the mother and youngest son, at least one of whom appears sick . . .

. . . Microscopic view of a dry, membranous-like material formed over an open skin lesion of the type associated with what a small group of people call Morgellons disease. Click photo for larger image . . .

continued at . . .

post-gazette.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is launching a study of Morgellons disease that may target South Texas where more than 100 people are suffering from the illness.

The CDC has formed a task force to investigate Morgellons, and they are launching a study to find out where this condition is most common and who it affects. Texas is one of the states with the most cases per capita, and the epidemiology study may be conducted here.

Full article is here: www.mysanantonio.com...

For those that think these people are just nuts or making it up, there should (hopefully) be a definitive answer soon, thanks to the interest being generated by the public which appears to be forcing genuine research.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is the first time I've read anything about the fibres actually moving around outside the body. Certainly it would explain the crawling sensation. Has anyone else heard of this aspect before?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
This is the first time I've read anything about the fibres actually moving around outside the body. Certainly it would explain the crawling sensation. Has anyone else heard of this aspect before?

" . . . At the same time, Dr. Wymore and his family drive from Tulsa, Okla., to California for a vacation. On the way, Dr. Wymore collects dozens of fiber samples: From clothing on Goodwill racks. From hotel drapes. From room corners upswept for 20 years. Though he maintains an open mind, he hypothesizes that Morgellons fibers come from an outside source, something easily explained.
Hundreds of Morgellons fibers arrive at his lab, sent from desperate patients, sent from nurses and doctors. As Dr. Wymore begins a comparison, his skepticism erodes. The fibers resemble one another, and yet they do not resemble hair or waste material or cellulose or any known textile substance.

The fibers, about the size of small eyebrow hairs, are not living organisms, Dr. Wymore decides. He teams with a Tulsa police department crime lab to sort through fiber samples, and though the lab owns a database of more than 800 fibers, these fibers match nothing.

By winter, Dr. Wymore asks Ms. Leitao to fly with her three children to Tulsa. Seven other Morgellons patients will meet there, too, for a one-day preliminary study. Two OSU physicians, Dr. Rhonda Casey and Dr. W. Stephen Eddy, examine the Leitao children's skin. Both doctors, within 45 seconds, encounter fibers lurking beneath unbroken skin. It is Feb. 23, 2006, the day Dr. Wymore and the doctors he's working with become certain of Morgellons' existence . . . "

Mom fights for answers on what's wrong with her son
Sunday, July 23, 2006

By Chico Harlan, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

post-gazette.com...

click link to view the photos and the rest of the article.

AND:

CDC Considers Texas for Morgellons Study:

www.mysanantonio.com...

Don't miss the Extended Interview with Dr. Randy Wymore who is studying the fibers and the interview with nurse Cindy Casey who has Morgellons linked on the same page.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
there is a pretty informative article at
www.raidersnewsupdate.com...
'CDC Launches Study of Morgellons'

there is an e-mail address for the public to ask questions;

[email protected]
(according to that same article)

theres a photo
www.raidersnewsupdate.com...
of someones leg with what looks like hemorragead veins on a thigh on the sites homepage lead-in to the story

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It makes me sick how this legitmate disease is being pushed under the rug by doctors and goverment officials alike because the symptoms are to "Out There" to take seriously. However, every 5 minutes we hear about the avian flu which has killed a civilization crippling 300 out of 6 billion world wide. As the goverment keeps tossing out creditited scientist opinion that avian flu will not be as devastating as you would be led to believe by the media.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Revelmonk]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ABC just did a story on this. The focused on the scitinitist that has the desise and her family also. She took fibers from her kids and did a lot of research on them. The biggest pice of information that I got out of the story was that the fibers match nothing in the natinal data base.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The following verse comes from the Book of Revelation

1Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, "Go, pour out the seven bowls of God's wrath on the earth." 2The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.

I truely wonder if what we are seeing here is a preview to the result of takeing the iminent mark of the beast. Regardless of what you may believe, I feel that this will grow much worse inthe next few years. After all, in the sixth chapter of this book k we read the following:

7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

"One forth of the earth" that's alot of people!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
. . . and ugly and painful sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. . .

thanks.

Or . . . maybe it's about false profits.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I saw the ABC program last night...

About 1/2 hour before the program started, my wife (who has a deep interest in diseases and who thinks all of us on ATS are nuts) and I were talking about different diseases. At the end of the conversation, I asked her if she had heard of Morgellons disease yet.

She says no, so I explain what it is. Then, she acts like it's too unvelieveable and asks if I learned about it from 'that conspiracy site of yours'. I say yes and she immediately blows me off.

So, rather than fighting with her, I tell her to do her own research and I go watch TV in the other room. All of a sudden, she's yelling at me to come into her room right away. She then points to the TV and the ABC program about Morgellons. We watched together and she now believes me.

Just goes to show the power 'mainstream media' has over most sh..people. She just wasn't going to believe it until ABC told her it was so.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

Just goes to show the power 'mainstream media' has over most sh..people. She just wasn't going to believe it until ABC told her it was so.

Mecheng,
Thanks for your responce, and yes many think those of us who read conspircy sites are nuts, but by any chance will your wife put any greater degree of reliability in this site?

just a thought

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think she's slowly coming around.

I told her that for the most part the news that is discussed here is not usually generated here but that it comes from outside, from usually reliable sources. We don't just sit here making this stuff up but rather we are here because we have an interest in discussing news but we don't just stop there. We tend to be a bit more skeptical and tend to dig deeper than what is being fed to us by the mainstream. We read between the lines.

I'll have to admit, last night I felt pretty good when the ABC program came on. It's one of those rare times when the husband gets to say 'I told you so'!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ha. False profits. That's funny.

I have an idear. Has anyone thought of light therapy?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, why so quiet?

Don't knock it till you try it is all I say.

The premiere source to get this kind of knowledge comes from here. I don't think we possess the complete understanding to know how or why this works in other cases, and we are in no position to claim it cannot be done with Morgellons unless we try it. So give it a whirl, it cannot hurt any more than the disease, right?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
its all part of the grand scheme,,

from the skull and bones to get rid of all the "barbarians"

because, in this new day and age,
with the serious threats of biological weapons,

the people at the cdc would have been all over this,,

but since the cdc is run by snb members, they just ignore it..

be afraid, very afraid,were all gonna die

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join