It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortal Blood/Shockingly simple AIDS treatment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
I too use Tens machines ,I was told it was to promote healing ,so far to no avail

As Byrd says above, TENS won't actually cure anything, it just jams/blocks the pain. Works on the pain gate theory explained here...

www.aromacaring.co.uk...

They won't get lazy people a sixpack either!

CX.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well as far as inhibiting pain it is on no help either,I have one for 3 parts of my body,if the stick on patches happenen to work loose can be very painful,I've had them for over 10 yrs so I think as far as I'm concerned of no help to me,just my personal opinion

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria
What if you could you the benificial properties of oxygen.. electron stealer...and combine it with electrotherapy!! would the electric current supply the oxygen with enough of a buzz to leave our cells alone?? [/

I wouldn't try that one, personally. The red blood cells have all the oxygen they can carry unless there's something wrong with your lungs. Electrocuting yourself or electrostimulating yourself doesn't cause them to carry more oxygen.

In short, there's something with the proteins involved that allows the oxygen molecule to attach to the cancer, or pull enough of it away to render it dead. I'm not sure how the two react to each other..

Well, oxygen is necessary for EVERY living cell; not just cancer. So every living cell gets it (it attaches to something within the cell.) Extra oxygen doesn't do anything (just like adding extra sugar to a glass of sweet tea after it's been sweetened with a cup of sugar does not make the tea sweeter. The rest of the sugar doesn't dissolve.)

On terms of cancer, I've heard that small amounts of cyanide (found in peach pits?) is a potent killer.

Of humans, yes. That's one way to get rid of cancer; kill the patient. Don't recommend this (studies have been done of laetrille (often misidentified as a "vitamin") and no, it's not effective. A LOT of studies have been done, in fact, by drug companies that wanted to manufacture it.)

Same with raw broccoli and cauliflower (*shudder*).

Actually, this one's good science. Cruciferous vegetables are recommended to lower cancer incidence.

However, I don't remember anything being mentioned about being good for viruses.

Viruses and bacteria and cancer and prions are four different things. As different as rocks, water, dinosaurs, and trees.

Along the lines of electrotherapy, when it's done to a mental patient (to 'reset' their brain or whatever).... what if the currency was turned way down?

Then it doesn't work.

Might we be able to 'reset' a section of the brain?

That's the theory about how electroshock therapy works, yes.

or kill tumors?

No. They do use electricity to heat probes to cauterize away tumorous tissues, however. But that's with an operation.

I don't know what currency level is/was being used, but all the videos I've seen portray a serious amount of electricity being shot thru the body -- which can't be good for the brain!

Electroshock can have some long-lasting effects, yes.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

As I recall, he was shut down by compalints from relatives of patients who died.

Whoops. definitely not the result the patient was hoping for i would hazard a guess

Johnson & Johnson lost a $130 million dollar lawsuit when it tried to suppress TENS units as a treatment for pain. Johnson & Johnson manufactures Tylenol and earns billions of dollars annually from pain killing medicine

www.alkalizeforhealth.net...

More health versus medicine
www.savedrclark.net...

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I wouldn't try that one, personally. The red blood cells have all the oxygen they can carry unless there's something wrong with your lungs. Electrocuting yourself or electrostimulating yourself doesn't cause them to carry more oxygen.

Ideally, yes, in practice, there is more to respiration than textbooks tell, the ionic component is vital. even though the earth's natural electric environment will ususally do that for us, we can use tools if we feel like it.

Source
Tchijewsky's colleague D.A. Lapitsky tried raising small animals in air depleted of oxygen. As they were about to die of suffocation he added neg-ions and found that "animals already near death from asphyxiation began to feel better, sat up sniffed the air, and began to run around the chamber. Their respiration frequency increased. Switching off the ionizer again brought them to the verge of asphyxiation."

i have a hunch that a few exceptional sportsmen are using an electrolytic mix which keeps them powered like a battery, or perhaps more precisely, a fuel cell, but don't quote me on that.

coincidentially, the guy who wrote the above article reports of testing in the field

Tchijewsky also discovered increased performance in athletes using negative ion generators in the late 1940's.

this is the holy grail of doping, i will not name anyone, though and i'm certain that side effects are minimal if any exist at all.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I used to use drinks with elecrolytes frequently during training session.It seems to have more of a re-hydration benefit than anything else.

Maybe because the brand name was more geared toward that goal. i dunno,..

One thing is certain though.since restarting my electrotherapy i feel more invigorated.while aware that this may just be due to pain stimulating metabolism/adrenaline or whatever.I feel pretty good even after only three two hour sessions..gonna try the whole three weeks with this regime.

worthwhile since two years of meds and physio hasn,t worked

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
wow if this could work it would be phenomal to modern medicine

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
*shudder* if a dialysis machine is like having somebody rip your entrails apart according to people who use them, I wonder what periodic blood transfusions on the scale neccesary to halt the HIV spread through this method would do. Also it's not a cure from what I'm reading, just a way to prolong life. Still better than nothing though.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by Nakash]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The red blood cells have all the oxygen they can carry unless there's something wrong with your lungs. Electrocuting yourself or electrostimulating yourself doesn't cause them to carry more oxygen.

Taking ginseng does....

In Yahoo Groups, ya might want to check out "microelectricitygermkiller". I joined that one, and while I don't contribute, I find it fascinating reading.
I use a six volt lantern battery, lamp cord, and a DPDT switch(to reverse the current every 10 minutes) with excellent results. I use the stick on pads from my TENS unit with the battery.
I cut my finger last week, got 5 stitches. Doc said the stitches should come out in 9 days. After 5 days (using the battery 20 min. a day) the wound looks to be completely healed except for a small indentation where the cut was.
I'm trying it on other stuff now...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
one piece of advice guys

dont leave your zappers on when you go pee

OUCH!!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

EXTREMELY SMALL, SAFE AMOUNTS OF ELECTRICITY (A FEW THOUSANDTHS OF AN AMPERE) HAVE BEEN FOUND TO BE BEYOND THE TOLERANCE LEVEL OF PATHOGENIC LIFE FORMS; AND HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO KILL OR DEVITALIZE HIV, CANCER, HERPES, TUBERCULOSIS, HEPATITIS, COLDS, FLU, AND OTHER VIRUSES, FUNGI, PARASITES, AND BACTERIA IN BLOOD AND BODY FLUID RENDERING

I havent any clue on how to calculate electricity, but how many volts would this be?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Source

Body resistance is not a fixed quantity. It varies from person to person and from time to time. There's even a body fat measurement technique based on a measurement of electrical resistance between a person's toes and fingers. Differing percentages of body fat give provide different resistances: just one variable affecting electrical resistance in the human body. In order for the technique to work accurately, the person must regulate their fluid intake for several hours prior to the test, indicating that body hydration another factor impacting the body's electrical resistance.

for the record

Voltage = Resistance * Current,

body resistance depends on placement of the electrodes, moisture, etc etc

Wire touched by finger: 40,000 Ω to 1,000,000 Ω dry, 4,000 Ω to 15,000 Ω wet.
Wire held by hand: 15,000 Ω to 50,000 Ω dry, 3,000 Ω to 5,000 Ω wet.
Metal pliers held by hand: 5,000 Ω to 10,000 Ω dry, 1,000 Ω to 3,000 Ω wet.
Contact with palm of hand: 3,000 Ω to 8,000 Ω dry, 1,000 Ω to 2,000 Ω wet.
1.5 inch metal pipe grasped by one hand: 1,000 Ω to 3,000 Ω dry, 500 Ω to 1,500 Ω wet.
1.5 inch metal pipe grasped by two hands: 500 Ω to 1,500 kΩ dry, 250 Ω to 750 Ω wet.
Hand immersed in conductive liquid: 200 Ω to 500 Ω.
Foot immersed in conductive liquid: 100 Ω to 300 Ω.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks long lance. i would really have no idea.

i just strap on my ***Y **K gear n let the controller do the rest.

just finished work. feelin pretty good after 3 days,normally i get back depressed with the pain,

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I havent any clue on how to calculate electricity, but how many volts would this be?

A measure of amps, even a very small amount, can't tell you the volts by itself.
And I forget the formula at present, it's easily searchable....

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Long Lance posted the formula I couldn't remember....

Voltage = Resistance * Current

All I gotta do is read....

Current = amps, from your question, the rest is an unknown quantity, so you need another variable to figure out the voltage. (the resistance)

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Agent T: Anything to report? I wanted to give this thread a bump and add a few things.

There is a big difference between a TENS unit and a Microcurrent unit, though the microcurrent units are classified as a TENS unit so that they do not need a separate FDA approval. The claims of the microcurrent unit contradict using the amount of electricity stimulation that is in a standard TENS.

I happen to have a microcurrent unit I got to try for a muscle condition that can attack anywhere in my body (I did get a script for it, but it wasn't asked for when I purchased it on line).

Whether or not it purifies the blood I can't tell you because I do not have the means to test that. However, I can report this. Used locally it does have an amazing ability to heal rapidly. I suspect this is due to stimulating blood flow at the very least. I had forgotten all about it till I read this thread and at the time I purchased it I don't recall any claims of "blood purification". On top of using it for attacks in specific areas of my body, I used it a year or two ago when I had a serious (probably compound) sprain that had my foot black up past my ankles. I think anyone who has sufferred a serious injury in the foot knows how long (weeks) it can take to clear up. After three days of using it on the sprain, not only was I back in shoes but the bruising was totally gone. That was pretty amazing.

The thing has been sitting on a shelf for quite some time (I pretty much forgot about it) and this thread has prompted me to pull it out again and use it, not on an "as needed" basis but as an ongoing therapy to see what happens. It has four electrodes and I am using it on my wrists then ankles to see if I get any overall improvement, which would mean a lessening of attacks, as oppossed to using it for attacks. In all honesty, I have been relying on scripts exclusively for the past year or so, but the attacks are becoming more frequent and I want to see if this may prevent them.

I have already noticed "reactions" over the past three days, but I will wait a few more and then report back. I hope Agent T also gives an update.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Relentless, funny you should mention it,I havent been posting much on here for the last few days as i broke my thumb last week.kinda stings to type

weird thing is though that still using my kit, bearing in mind its a ''muscle toner'' type too, but use it one on each leg.

guess what??? the bruising that surrounded almost my entire hand and half way up my forearm is completely disappeared. i was kinda wondering why. but now that you pointed out your ankle situation i,m thinking maybe the kit was responsible for the unusually fast healing.

energy levels are still good using the kit anyway,normally summers over here are draining with 40degrees plus and high humidity. gonna see how i deal with it this year using same methods

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Agent T: How are you using the device and is it microcurrent? Since we have to "wing it" here I would like to know what your methods are that are working for you. How often and how long are you "zapping" and where are you placing the electrodes.

Thanks.

As for the mention of detoxing first, this was also not a concern when I first got mine, so I have not done that. (Like I shouldn't be smoking or even using some of my supplements if this is a real concern.) Have you?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
wait so can we actually make this healing machine thing.

Or get it.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why not just lick a 9 volt battey !!! LOLOL

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join