It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortal Blood/Shockingly simple AIDS treatment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
its perfectly safe...iv have been using it for 3 years dude, its safe!

The Silver Pulser is designed as a microcurrent unit but it does emit frequency. The frequency matches that of the earth—1/2 of the Schumann frequency of 7.83 Hz. And the Zapper output is only 0.14 milliamp of a low-intensity time-varying electric current.

I have had it on high, and trust me u can feel it working! But it is completely safe, atleast it has been for me, no problems just resutls better and better.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Probably a placebo effect.

I'm sorry, im not trying to be an ass. But until the long term effects of these things are studied I would not recommend it what so ever.

What you described to me really sounds no different than the people who wear and think magnets around their waists or wrists will draw out toxins.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

ok well then i really dont no what to say, its not FDA approved, and there has been research around it, but i am sure you can find out by yourself.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've been using a Lee Crock device for years. It doesn't actually touch your body, it's a screen under your mattress pad that cycles 6v polarity every 15 minutes. I rarely get sick but don't know that I can attribute it to the device.
I have read about people using a high powered magnetic pulse using a couple hundred feet of 10 gauge copper wire in a coil, connected to a deep cycle 12V battery with an auto starter solenoid, it is pulsed briefly once or twice.
Keely-net has a lot of good stuff in their archives along these lines.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Yes...run radiation through your body....sounds so much safer. Might as well shove my arm in a microwave and turn it on..

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Sorry for the bump, but this should be seen more.

About this blood electrification...

Not only will this cure swine flu easily, even if the swine flu vaccine is forced upon you and it too contains disease causing pathogens they will also be neutralized.

This means you will not die from the flu or vaccine and you will not be removed and quarantined.

Also, all the other disease causing pathogens already in your blood will also be discarded from your body, and you will probably notice a good increase in energy.

If you take medication more than one time a day, don't do it.
If you are pregnant, don't do it.
If you have a demand type heart pacemaker, don't do it.

If you take medicine once a day, take the medicine and then wait 22 hours, and start with a low setting and work your way up. If you feel any adverse effects, immediately stop!

This is because the dosage of anything you take (that goes into blood stream) 22 hours before or while blood zapping is multiplied 20-30 times.

So no medication, no smoking or herbs, no alcohol or anything else that would be poisonous (soft drinks probably, garlic, vitamins) 22 hours before or while you electrocute your blood.
(Take these right after blood zapping then wait ~22 hours and repeat.)
(For the lesser toxic things, you can probably take them 3 or more hours before you blood zap.)

Drink an 8oz glass of water 15 minutes before you blood zap and one
15 minutes after, and drink at least 4 throughout the day.

It is suggested you blood zap 2 hours a day for around 2 or 3 months for long lasting health results.

Videos to watch:
Suppressed Medical Discovery
Introduction to the Beck Protocol
How to Use the Beck Protocol

Buy a blood zapper:
Sota Instruments blood zapper
E-bay individually made blood zappers Less quality, but same effects (look for "blood zapper" or similar)

I have one and purposefully caught a bad flu my brother caught from school last year. I waited until I felt symptoms then it was gone as soon as I blood zapped.

Unfortunately he was really sick for about a week or two. (He wants to read about this like I have before he tries it.)

This post should be it's own thread but will be ignored instead.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by borrowedname]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You can try the non-invasive type easily as described by Ken Adachi (educate-yourself.org). If you have a flu or cold you can test it's gonna get better in a day. The best is to create specific frequencies with a tone generator software-

(see nhc in Australia for a 30 day trial version), and AMPLIFY it through a room speaker system. Pull out the copper wire from one of the speakers (and put the balance way over on the other side if you want to monitor the same freqs zapping in audio). Jacks or USB does not work, RCA may - the best is an old type room amplifier. Adjust the volume and press the two electrodes against your affected area. I tried it for flu, sinus bacteria and candida, and there was significant improvement right away.

This experiemnt only takes a few minutes to set up, does not cost money, and in contrast to zappers sold commercially, you are not stuck with the set frequency which may be the designer's pet theory on Hulda Clark's materials or Rife.

No extra diet is required with the Rife wire electrode method (garlic, wine etc.). Water is a good adjunct to Idrink - after the treatment. I feel the best effects come when there is a little shaking of muscles, but definitely put the vol lower if you are stung too bad - it may temporarily burn the skin.

There are lots of papers that say viral and other pathogen nucleus or protective coatings fall apart from specific frequencies. Some may even start feeling bad from the sound itself!

Beck probably deserves credit for this radical application against aids. Then you probably have to follow his guidelines. But there are supposed success stories for cancer with the external wire method only. But, you should NEVER try to kill an entire tumor off in one treatment - or you may even die from the amount of toxins released. It is supposed to take weeks.

There are a lot of schools on frequencies. Some say if you use square waves it gives off enough harmonics so a lot of bad stuff gets killed and you are just trimmed back to your old self. Some say you have to use ten times the frequencies given in Clark's book (available on scribd). Agani other long-term experimenters say if you use it well and frequently you do not have to be so particular about frequencies.

I did feel radical effects in the recent flu epidemic - one hour of treatment while I was reading ATS posts with one hand and moving the sparkling copper wire in the other. The disadvantage of this method is that the farther away it si from an internal organ, the less you are able to access it.

An earlier poster mentioned a relative who had had cancer but was cured after being zapped by the police taser. That is probably the truth - it could just happen that way, provided the cancer is not too big.

I have read good feedback on bone regeneration.

And yes, radio waves can do it - a Turkish doctor named Ergüner was treating cancer in radio booths. It got accepted in Italy and there are clinics there. Lots of papers.

His theory was orthodox medicine except for one amazing fact: he believed that intercell communication is more controllled by subtle electric and magnetic forces and that chemicals were secondary.

One last point - virals and bacteria are smaller than us. Individual cells of us may also die but not much was noticed so far. An alien organism has a far tougher time to put up with a zap. It may even churn its controls.

OK, why not DNA or flowting single human cells? Well, allegedly there ARE frequencies harmful for that, but I won't tell you - we also have frequencies.

In the meantime, don't try to heal your mother's hernia with your mobile phone unit. It won't work.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join