It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: Brother Jeb would be ‘great president’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

ORLANDO, Fla. - President Bush suggested Wednesday that he’d like to see his family’s White House legacy continue, perhaps with his younger brother Jeb as the chief executive.

The president said Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is well-suited for another office and would make “a great president.”

Hmmmm..... not with the Bush track record, i'm afraid. If anything, it should have been Jeb who ran for president instead of his brother
George. Jeb strikes me as a literate and intelligent individual, well spoken and seemingly "nice". Too bad his image is tainted by his family. :shk:
The agenda? The same.
What do you think? How about another Republican outside of the Bush family? That would be ok with me.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'll reply first.

I know, its neither here nor there. There wont be a choice in the matter at all.

If George doesnt stay, the next wont be a president chosen by the people and for the people anyway.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I voiced my opinions on this in this thread I started yesterday:

Jeb for President, Says Brother George

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh sorry, WW

Please close thread, thanks!

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

In the picture above, you can see what looks like an implant (or a badly swollen gland) just below Jeb's left ear. I'm going with implant, probably a 'snail'.

New AboveTopSecret.com Image Hotlinking Policy (updated again) – Please review this link.

[edit on 12-5-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well I'm sure if Jeb's anything like his brother he'll make a "fabulous" president

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
As mentioned, this topic is being discussed here:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join