It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Base with Pyramid and underground entrance found near Area 51.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Perhaps the shape helps deflect the shockwave after a blast, thus making the bunker safer for the staff. Battle tanks have slanted surfaced for added protection..........

The structure has one face away from the bombing range, but two sides form a point to the east where the bombs go off. Sounds like good planning to me.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
That's exactly what I was just thinking.

Oh well mystery solved, although it was still quite a shock to see something that odd in the US lol

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
After much searching I found another one just to the south east.
The top red dot is BEEF at the bombing range.
The bottom dot at the end of the yellow line is LUXOR.

It sits about 80 miles away in a large populated area.

The structure looks like it's made from solar shielding glass of some type ???

And could that be a Moon Spire standing out front ?
Obviously brought to Earth by aliens.

[edit on 8/5/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Perhaps the shape helps deflect the shockwave after a blast, thus making the bunker safer for the staff. Battle tanks have slanted surfaced for added protection..........

The structure has one face away from the bombing range, but two sides form a point to the east where the bombs go off. Sounds like good planning to me.

thats exactly what I thought when I saw it. the shape allows the building to cut thru the preesure wave from a blast like a knife.

at the luxor post

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka47
this picture doesn't make a lot of sense to me. i know it's real, which makes even less sense. why would the military construct a pyramid with a wierd bunker like structure that has a pipe running through it on the opposite side??? of all structures, why a pyramid,even if it was used for explosives testing??? wierd...

www.aip.org...
Seems like the tunnel is for the equipment which is in the pyramid and also under ground Im assuming from the above posted links articles. The machine which they talk about moving to the facility is very large as seen in a warehouse like enviroment pic. In fact looks as though many tractor trailers would have to be used. So Im assuming its to large to be housed in the Pyramid itself though. Strange yes definately not to mention Costly $$$ Im sure. Now Im research the equipment that is there as of now but like many things about the US gov its a bit Secreted.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by VType]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I was getting excited until i read the posts about the protective desing to prevent blast damage. I've always thought there was something mystical behind pyramids (the ones in Egypt, the ones reportedly on Mars). I would like to think that somewhere in America, "scinetists" are trying to figure out a way for life to sustain itself on Mars...wondering if one of the previous posts might also be right; perhaps the pyramid is a climate controlled structure and somewhere inside the compound there are chambers with environments similar to the climate/environment of Mars.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
We need someone who knows why pyramids are build what are pyramids used for what are they there for.

Pyramids are all over the world used for contact with aliens in egypt and all over the world.Pyramids are also a magic pentacle.

Unless youre all trying to cover up or hide the real reason who know you all could be agents for the government except for the topic creator.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
those pics are amazing.... watch now google will have their maps taken off the net

Dae

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
After much searching I found another one just to the south east.
The top red dot is BEEF at the bombing range.
The bottom dot at the end of the yellow line is LUXOR.

It sits about 80 miles away in a large populated area.

Is it really in a straight line from the BEEF pyramid, or was that you having a jokey joke? lol IF it was in a line, any chance you can look for more? What Im saying is, are there any more possibly making a pattern or a line across the countryside?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wow! that pyramid is pretty weird! I cant even begin to imagine what they use that for, given the bizarre nature of things out in Groom Lake.

The underground entrance isn't so interesting though, as it is widely believed and even evidence exists that Area 51 has massive underground complexes and tunnels.

But this is a good find, regardless. the pyramid is pretty weird!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I found the reports of what goes on and what happened previously at area 4 both facinating and terrifying.

This report on Shaped Charges is a real eye opener.
www.llnl.gov...

IN early 1997, Lawrence Livermore successfully tested a shaped charge that penetrated 3.4 meters of high-strength armor steel.

Looks to me like this is where they are working on bunker busters and worse.
To think this is now old tech.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
With Osama and Iran using underground bunkers - what is so strange about developing a way to penetrate them?

The structure with the large pipe looks a lot like one they use to test aircraft engines to direct the force safely away from people. It would make sense to use the same general idea to contain explosives experiments. I don't see any conspiracy in this.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
www.aip.org...

www.hytecinc.com...

www.nv.doe.gov...

Apparently as of the above articles date. A very large and quite complicated machine( ATLAS)and facities was being installed there which id assume is house underground given the enormous size of the machine which is also in the above article. The scary part of this peticular device is that it causes Nuclear reactions but in controlled Implossion rather that explosions. I am currently reading on the machine as we speak and the amount of technology and $$$ spent is staggering not to mention the huge amont of focused power produced. Dooms Day machine anyone?I hope not anyways.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by VType]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
very interesting why are pyramids found on area51 all over earth ,moon , mars, and other planets/moneyused for magic .What are they used for what do they do.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

That pyramid looks rather large, I have to wonder why the US would build a pyramid? Besides it's not entirely a pyramid.. it looks flatter and has a cut off top. But still it's unusual of US architecture in their bases.

The cut off top is where the capstone will be placed when the time is ready. It will most likely be an all-gold capstone to conduct the lightning from the sky. PYR-MID, anyone? "Fire in the middle," is what that means. And we should all know about the green electric fire known as St. Elmo's fire.

If the capstone were on there now it might draw a little too much attention to itself. When the # really starts hitting the fan, though, and you and everyone else around you don't know what the hell is going on, you better believe these old guys will be back at that pyramid, charging up their souls and preparing for their little journey. Good work. God's work.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

That pyramid looks rather large, I have to wonder why the US would build a pyramid? Besides it's not entirely a pyramid.. it looks flatter and has a cut off top. But still it's unusual of US architecture in their bases.

The cut off top is where the capstone will be placed when the time is ready. It will most likely be an all-gold capstone to conduct the lightning from the sky. PYR-MID, anyone? "Fire in the middle," is what that means. And we should all know about the green electric fire known as St. Elmo's fire.

If the capstone were on there now it might draw a little too much attention to itself. When the # really starts hitting the fan, though, and you and everyone else around you don't know what the hell is going on, you better believe these old guys will be back at that pyramid, charging up their souls and preparing for their little journey. Good work. God's work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join