It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough With The Proof!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sorry I've been a little crazy with this topic people. Forgive me.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ok Doctor, Just as you're 100% sure that they're from earth......I'm 100% sure we have contact with aliens and that they are on this planet right now. We have different beliefs. Although I DO believe that MAN has made their own UFO's. But where did we get the technology from? I think we had some outside help.

I don't knock you for what you believe. I may challenge it, but I respect yours and everyone elses beliefs. Don't knock mine. You may challenge it, but respect it.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It matter not whether or not we all have different beliefs. The ideal is to set aside belief, and see purpose, future and unity.

Let me give you an example: Unity of religions is not impossible but not easy either, because they all focus on different sorts of Gods. The trick of unity is to say: "What is our common goal? God is." So an union of religions could be formed under the image of God. By saying this, I understand that religion builds upon different images of God... But you have to see past these 'details' about God, that are meaningless.

I've heard many people tell their stories of their near-death experience, and how God's love for the human spirit is endless... I think its time we pay back God for his love and show we've grown up and taken respondsablity. We fight for one God above up, but we believe in individual gods.

This was only an example however, I don't plan on hijacking the thread with religious crap.

What I wanted to say was we must unite, see past the ignorance, hate and arrogance... Even though its hard. We will surely fail if we just stand in the background and observe how the world is destroyed before us. We must unite if we are to preserve our freedom, until the next time some sort of force, threatens to take away that very thing that unites us all.

So i'm in, 100% to the end. :/

EDIT: I remember reading about the OA (Omega Agency) conspiracy, and it stated that the "world leaders" of other alien worlds are afraid of us, because of our bloodlust. One theory I had was why they were trying to keep us in check with the government of our world. They are simply afraid, because our ideal of 'freedom' may reach other worlds around the universe, disrupting the so-called "perfect society" that these alien worlds have created. This would cause havoc, but I guess in the end, the aliens will see the light and fight their own government. My theory is abit ironic to myself, as I usually tend to think we were probably the only society in the universe that continously tried to fight to preserve freedom... But maybe there are billions of other worlds doing it as well. We may never know :/

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Volatile]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
"I don't knock you for what you believe. I may challenge it, but I respect yours and everyone elses beliefs. Don't knock mine. You may challenge it, but respect it."

Why do I have to respect false assumptions and wild speculation. I have challenged many times and get the same answers by you and others they come here because we beleive they do. It is in my opinion and no offense intened that a lot of people who say they beleive are just gullable.
-------------------------------------

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
"Unity of religions is not impossible but not easy either, because they all focus on different sorts of Gods. The trick of unity is to say: "What is our common goal? God is." So an union of religions could be formed under the image of God. By saying this, I understand that religion builds upon different images of God... But you have to see past these 'details' about God, that are meaningless."

this is impossible since all religeons beleive they are the true religeon. Nothing short of a one world religeon would accomplish religeos peace. Besides that if ones wrong aren't they all. Religeons are about God unfortunatly they will never respect one another why would they start now they haven't in thousands of years. I think what people need to understand is that you do not need religeon to beleive in a higher power whatever that may be. Spiritual advancement does not mean you have to sit in a church,mosque,temple etc. Unfortunatly I live in the real world and realize world peace is at least for a few hundred years impossible. Heres why...What about people who do not beleive in a higher power the atheists where would they fit in? There are to many cultures with to many variances to ever become one singular societal structure.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
this is impossible since all religeons beleive they are the true religeon. Nothing short of a one world religeon would accomplish religeos peace. Besides that if ones wrong aren't they all. Religeons are about God unfortunatly they will never respect one another why would they start now they haven't in thousands of years. I think what people need to understand is that you do not need religeon to beleive in a higher power whatever that may be. Spiritual advancement does not mean you have to sit in a church,mosque,temple etc. Unfortunatly I live in the real world and realize world peace is at least for a few hundred years impossible. Heres why...What about people who do not beleive in a higher power the atheists where would they fit in? There are to many cultures with to many variances to ever become one singular societal structure.

First; Nothing is impossible.

Second; You didne't exactly intercept what I was saying, you just plainly skimmed it and then tried to 'challenge' what I said.

I never said that we needed a one world religion, I said that they needed to unite under the same cause (God) and stop their arrogance.

Being without religion is fine enough. What exactly is your problem The_Doctor? Every time I see you posting, its always something about trying to diminish the beliefs of others... Plain ignorant I guess, or maybe you just haven't seen the light yet.

I'm drunk atm. and seem to have forgotten everything else i've wanted to challenge you on. But anyway, I have question for you: Why are you even here?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Doctor, what is your field? Are you a brain surgeon? Because apparently you've had a labotomy.

Damn, I tried to bite my tongue and say I'm sorry for being a bit silly on this thread and you still have to slap my face. It's becuase of people like you that the human race is stuck where it is.

Have a nice day, and keep on smilin'

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I have resigned myself to the idea that truth is something that 1/3 of the human population does not want nor can handle. So why would somebody knock themselves out trying to change the mind of someone that doesn't want it?

Yes I agree with you completely...

This is not something that can happen right away. Change takes time. Once the younger generations wake up (Gen X, Y, Z) and the old guard dies off (adults now) we'll be in a much kinder, gentler place. You have to understand this is what people have been conditioned to for many many years. Warfare is all most people know, sad yes, but its the truth. What can we do today to speed up our evolutionary process? Be kind to one another (make love not war so to speak) and basically treat every person with the respect they deserve as we are all one. Yes you heard me, we are all one. One cosmic being travelling through the universe on spaceship Earth (Tiamat actually but that's another story).

Anyway....who wants change? That is the better question. Who is sick of the goings on of the current global infrastructure and is ready to change it for the betterment of humanity?

I sure as hell am...Who will stand up for their rights?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
I remember reading about the OA (Omega Agency) conspiracy, and it stated that the "world leaders" of other alien worlds are afraid of us, because of our bloodlust. One theory I had was why they were trying to keep us in check with the government of our world. They are simply afraid, because our ideal of 'freedom' may reach other worlds around the universe, disrupting the so-called "perfect society" that these alien worlds have created. This would cause havoc, but I guess in the end, the aliens will see the light and fight their own government. My theory is abit ironic to myself, as I usually tend to think we were probably the only society in the universe that continously tried to fight to preserve freedom... But maybe there are billions of other worlds doing it as well. We may never know :/

I find your comment to be very interesting regarding the preservation of freedoms and it seems this is the closest to the truth anyone has ever been. Perhaps the ETs are afraid of our ability to think for ourselves and want to control the population through each national government. Uniting under one government or religion would only make the manipulation that much easier. It's quite obvious to see right through the NWO's plans, that is, if you use your brain...

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
We KNOW they're real. We KNOW they're here. Enough proof already! We need to work on getting them to make contact in the open public.
[...]
You wanna make contact? I say it's up to us....NOT our government.

Actually, it's apparently up to THEM.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Anyway....who wants change? That is the better question. Who is sick of the goings on of the current global infrastructure and is ready to change it for the betterment of humanity?

I sure as hell am...Who will stand up for their rights?

Another question would be: "Who wants to be free?" - I do.

There was actually for a period where I started imagening a union of ATS. And we would call ourselves the "Old World Order" ironically

It'd be abit like matrix, where we'd find people who seem to not be happy with the government... Our group would stay underground of course, living normal lives in the NWO world. When we found people, we would recuit them, then start them on a path of "awakening", which basicly had 3 different stages.

1: Research into old conspiracies that had been revealed, and read up on what life was like back in 1990 - 2000 and then the aftermath of 9/11.
2: Spiritual development and balancing of the self. This would be learning Reiki, meditation, Martial Arts, Ki and psychic powering.
3: The stage where you would actually start appearing in the real world, and doing missions as dissolving secret agents of NWO, CIA, OA ect.

Though, in the OWO (Old World Order
) one should always be considering that we do not fight on the same basis of the NWO. We plan to get rid of the NWO and restore democracy to the world, furthermore become a secret order that is set to keep the peace in the world.
"A unity of indiviuals under the common cause"

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I agree. When the current generation begins to die off, hopefully so will all the thoughts of the old ways. Change is needed. Change for the good.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I agree. When the current generation begins to die off, hopefully so will all the thoughts of the old ways. Change is needed. Change for the good.

Yes, change is needed... But what if the change will be of evil intentions? To lock us away in slavery for all time? To keep us from thinking for ourselves, and only obeying the orders of the higher authority. Not exactly the life I want.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You ask too many "What ifs". WHAT IF everything stays the same and we all die as cowards who were affraid to try and make a change for a better future? Thats what you sound like you're saying. You're affraid. That's just part of being human though I guess.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There are no aliens on Earth, no UFOs, no EBEs. There is no clear case of a UFO unmistakenly proven to be a craft. All the "memories" of abductees are discovered through hypnosis which creates "memories" according to the person's experiences. The reason people report the same things in abductions are because they all have seen greys; a grey is a cultural icon of the modern era. The Rowsell autopsy video has been viewed by millions of people.

Of course I am not saying alien civilisations do not exist. Of course they do. And someday they may come to Earth. But they will not make crop circles, they will not abduct humans, they will not send strange dreams to sleeping people, they will not do anything our modern sub-culture says. If they are so advanced as to come to Earth from another star system, they would collect human DNA and analyse it and in a few minutes they would have a complete picture of how humans are.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Of course I am not saying alien civilisations do not exist. Of course they do.

No, they don't. There's not a single shred of evidence for it. And any "statistical" speculation still gives you a pretty strong bottom range of zero.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I did not say that there is evidence. But the existence of 200,000,000,000 galaxies each galaxy containing 200,000,000,000 star systems, in a universe that is 51,000,000,000,000,000 km wide, can not result in only 1 star system with life. There has got to be plenty of life out there.

mod edit: removed quote of above post

[edit on 9-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well, it's logical to say that there would be other planets with lifeforms because of the vast numbers of galaxies/systems/quadrants etc ... but then again, that's OUR logic.

mod edit: removed quote of above post

[edit on 9-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Man, some of you people will NEVER have enough proof. You could watch a UFO land on your house, watch an alien walk out and steal your satalite dish and fly away. You would probably scratch your head and wonder how the kid next door pulled off such an elaborate hoax.

Face it....some of you will NEVER have enough proof. And that's fine. You just choose NOT to believe. Your brain is not capable of accepting that fact.

I just wonder how you guys will react when the day comes. Will your brains just let out this massive *FART* and then your bodies colapse? Probably something like that.

Look, MrChipps,
PROOF means a thing is PROVEN. Proof PROVES something.
What you mean is "evidence." Evidence indicates something. Proof proves something.
This was the point of my last post. Proper use of language is essential if actual communication is the goal.

There isn't a shred of "proof." If there were, there would be no debate. There are shreds of evidence. The question is, what does the evidence tell us? I maintain that there is no evidence at all, anywhere, that tells us that these things (UFOs) come from another planet. That's all. If you're aware of any evidence that would indicate that UFOs come from another planet, I'd like to see it.

Harte

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Originally posted by masterp
Of course I am not saying alien civilisations do not exist. Of course they do.

No, they don't. There's not a single shred of evidence for it. And any "statistical" speculation still gives you a pretty strong bottom range of zero.

en.wikipedia.org...

or go read a book 'Probability 1'

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join