It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough With The Proof!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's getting SOOOO old man! "I have a picture of this!". and "I have a picture of that!" and "I saw this video clip!"

We KNOW they're real. We KNOW they're here. Enough proof already! We need to work on getting them to make contact in the open public. And that's not gonna happen while we run around this planet showing how ignorant we are by killing each other and pointing nuclear weapons at each other!

For all of us who CRAVE to see a UFO land on the front lawn of the White House, WE as a people need to start giving them a reason to do so. We need to advance spiritually and remember that we are all ONE people here.

We've had plenty of messages from them saying that "We aren't ready". Well I say LET'S GET READY!!

DON'T hate someone for the color of their skin! DON'T hate someone for the way they dress! DON'T hate someone becuase they're from another country! DON'T HATE!!!! JUST DON'T HATE!!

Without hate there would be no wars. Without hate there would be no nuclear weapons. Without hate there would BE CONTACT. We need to GROW UP. Plain and simple.

Life isn't about driving fancy cars, or eating at the best restaurants, or affording the coolest toys, or having the most power. Life is an experience that we are wasting on petty things.

You wanna make contact? I say it's up to us....NOT our government.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Yes but understand it's very hard to unite a lot of people under a banner as such, as it's conflicting with what so many believe in.

Humanty has to get over those obstacles you listed but til then, I don't believe E.T. will ever want to openly and directly interact with us. You know, like you said, why would they? We haven't given them reason to.

You can sort of compare it to putting your finger in an ant hill (haha why would you?) - but look at it this way, you can stick your finger in it, some ants will bite it, some will ignore it, most will panic. If such chaos ensues then it's purposeless to do that (as it is purposeless to even stick your finger in an ant hill but work with me..) - so in the meantime, sit back and just watch. People aren't ready for the giant finger of the aliens

Edit: And it would also take a good amount of human conditioning to deal with the reality of another race that's indeed intelligent.

Ahh so many problems with this world....
You almost wish sometimes that they can take just you.. just yourself to where they're from, so you can learn everything about them and keep yourself in peace.

If only THEY saw it this way and granted such wishes.

[edit on 5/6/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hmm, you got a point, but in my personal opinion, I think that "ONE" purpose, "ONE" goal, "ONE" race unity is terribly bad. World peace is an illusion, because if we want this to happen we need a global government, which is contradicting what we want, isn't it?
There are many people who want to make contact, but I don't understand, why?
We don't even know what or who they are
Yes, we do know they're real and they're over our skies and taking people as they please...
But who are we to say we know who they are?
They might be the greatest liars ever and we just believe what they tell us?

Why do you want to make contact so much?

What are you expecting?

No more diseases?

No more wars?

No more hate?

Peace isn't going to come in one minute, one year, or a decade ...

I don't think peace will ever come, until one's dead, then you can finally find peace.

Depends on what you believe in though ...

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Honestly, I understand your frustation. It's obvious, if one studies indingious people's for a profession or hobby. If ETs and UFOs didn't exsists, then their would be no need for people to be telling stories about them. It doesn't mean they never did, like Bigfoot, possibly a hoax, by the world's best hoaxers, but there's some proof of a possible connection. Same goes for all the other "hoaxed" creatures.

If their not real now, then that just means they must have lived years, and years ago. So I do believe aliens, out of all the strangest things on this site, has the best chance to go public.

Maybe not today, but in Generation Y's lifetime, because it's common these days for most middle school students to hear of it, and to believe it's possible by both science and the whole Area 51/Roswell thing, as well as the famous Gen. Ramey memo.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I never said unite under "ONE" of anything. We just need to stop all the hate. And as long as people like you keep saying...."It will take to long to happen" Then it never will. I KNEW some of the first responces to this post would be some lazy people saying that it will never happen! Of course it won't as long as all you people keep that mentality!

Of course it WON'T be easy. But it HAS to be done. For our own benifit. The EBEs making contact is just a bonus thrown in for a species who have learned to live among one another without killing and hateing each other.

I know people are gonna continue to read into this and see things that I DIDN'T say and keep twisting my words....like I never said uniting under "ONE" of anything.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If you're referring to me, I was simply addressing the issue of us all sharing a common basis in belief and thought, and thus having a greater awareness for bigger issues. So yes it would be as uniting as ONE.

E.T. as I see it want to see the planet survive - they'll exercise all measures to do so for the sake of the rarity of our planet. They'll always be around here for that purpose, not so much for the purpose of human beings.

And yes, it is probably intriguing to them we are an conquering species that has made it so far (thus far) in this world, but until we unite as ONE and have a common purpose and goal, share a ONE-ness and stop our issues, they don't see purpose for contact with us.

Benefit to us? We need to learn how to accomplish that, but what do you expect? An alien civilization to baby us through the maturation of our species. They can probably channel humans that can make a difference in the hope that they do make a difference, and may even provide direction through figures such a Gandhi or Martin Luther King Jr.

Now.. as for addressing the issue on us needing to come out and address politicians with this issue - it's been done before, maybe not on a grand scale, but by intelligent scientists looking for answers but the fact that it all comes down to - What benefit would it have to you if they did disclose the official existence of Extraterrestials?

Would it give you more closure that we're not alone?
Would it give you a better feeling that there is one less thing our government is lieing about?

Just because they might disclose the truth of their existance doesn't mean - OH HERE WE GO - LOOK AT THAT, TIME TO LAND, THEIR "GOVERNMENT SAID WE'RE REAL". It doesn't make a difference.

But Yes...

Our civilization does need to come to terms with differences, but the only way change can happen is you be that change. If you want an intellectual future - become intellectual.. it makes a difference. I don't care how small anyone sees themselves on the global scale - look at the difference bacteria makes.. and you can't even see them.

I'm not twisting anyone's words here by the way.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Why would you want them to land on the White House Lawn? They would only throw a Blue Tarp over them and tell everyone it was just a 56 Chevy filled with Muslim extremists attempting to do harm to our beloved White House.
Thy wouldn't want the people to meet them. People would ask for stupid things like cures for cancer or tell us about your people. Nothing beneficial like weaponry or ways to keep our defenses stronger. /end sarcasm

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think ETs do exsist and we should KNOW for a fact why we're here, if Douglas Adams is right, and can I fly thier space ship for 5 minutes, why they go to the bathroom?

Sorry, I just had to make a joke out of that.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Masisoar, I wasn't refering to you. Didn't mean to upset you. I was refering to Zeta.

We wouldn't need "ONE" government. Why do people insist on believing that we can't do anything without a government? I'm NOT saying we DON'T need a government, I'm simply saying that we don't need "ONE" government in order for everyone to get along. This thread isn't about the government anyway. It's about saying "Enough is enough. I'm fed up with the way this planets inhabitints treat each other and I'm ready to start setting aside differences and help my species evolve to a higher level of peace and understanding."

Although I don't expect most of you to understand that concept. Most of you like changing the topic, (How did this turn into a thread about a unified government?!?!), twisting words, and chasing your own tails instead of taking some action for a better tomorrow.

I'll bet my life that most of you are thinking "Well, I'm not gonna start being nicer to people until they start being nicer to me." And of course you're all too blind to realise that because everyone thinks like that, that the situation will never improve. SOMEONE has to start taking the first step. And YES! I practice what I preach! I'm not perfect, but I'm better than I was a couple of years ago....and if I keep treating everyone in a nice, fair, civil manner then things will very slowly start to improve. The thing is....we ALL need to start doing this.

You ask "Why?" I reply, "Why not?!"

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think he was referring to me there, Manisoar ...

I'm sorry for "twisting your words" there, but I thought that was what you meant, now that I read it again ... I understand you mean as a people of Earth, not of one cause.

My apologies.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I agree Mr.chipps, but people have been taught to have goverments and social heirarchies, and trust right now, President Bush knows the jesist of what's going on with UFOs and ETS. But you have a point, if you want to talk about 1-United goverment go to PTS, America is a federalist goverment, even if the smaller ones don't make as much money.

But what causes people to be mean to each other is the social heirarchy and that now, with "illegals" in the US, to Terrorists, to PR, etc. and now climbing up is harder than ever, and it's made even harder when Goverments are at war to make more money for their family, friends, companies, and no real reason for it. So I see your point, please don't call people ignorant through. The just come here to learn, and to become "google experts".

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's alright - but that's good, as long as you be the change - change will happen, small or large, makes the difference. That's good - we need more people like you.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I want disclosure as much as anyone and I have given up on trying to prove anything to anybody anymore. I only engage in this activity to provide evidence to those that look for it and have open minds.

I have resigned myself to the idea that truth is something that 1/3 of the human population does not want nor can handle. So why would somebody knock themselves out trying to change the mind of someone that doesn't want it?

In regards the aliens themselves I believe with good reason that several species either live here or visit on a regular basis. Some it is reasonable to believe are positive to us and others are not.

Many people coming forward with information about the alien question have commented that they do not trust them and they point out that to the aliens we are little more than cattle. That is true in the sense of technology and power and knowledge but it does not have to be in a spiritual sense... in fact the suggestion is that we may even be superior to several of the species on that basis - spiritually.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
It's getting SOOOO old man! "I have a picture of this!". and "I have a picture of that!" and "I saw this video clip!"

We KNOW they're real. We KNOW they're here. Enough proof already!

I "KNOW" no such thing, though I can agree with you about the social ills that mankind will somehow have to overcome if we are to avoid extinction.

Harte

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Humanty has to get over those obstacles you listed but til then, I don't believe E.T. will ever want to openly and directly interact with us. You know, like you said, why would they? We haven't given them reason to.

wouldn't a full and worldwide disclosure be a good reason?

its believed that a disclosure could bring the market down, bring сhaos etc. I dont buy that crap. If it happens, it'll be a holiday, a New Year's day probably.
There's also a big question in the field of power. Who will lead the topic? UN? Will US allow that to happen? etc and etc. And i dont think that ONE gov. is possible. It might be, if there was an obvious external threat.
Its our very human nature that is the source of the problem. not just hate.

Until it comes in independence-day style - no deal.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
No one can say for sure to be honest with you Krif until it does happen, and til then... keep paying your taxes!

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The concept of needing worldwide peace in order to make aliens show up has been started by those semi-hippy semi-religious occult groups.

The fact is there is no solid evidence for existence of creatures coming to earth from outer space.

Aliens do not exist (currently).

But if aliens ever come to Earth, why they would need peace to show up? they could simply land at the some important point like the White House, and that's it.

That would certainly bring peace on earth, as we humans suddently will feel much closer to each other than before.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You are so right. It's getting really old. If only the whole world could see your point of view.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think most people would throw a party, like you said. To celebrate aliens for exsisting and saying "Hi", or for the possible encouragment of exsistantion our species. lol, But it's becoming more likely, that in the Americas, Brazil, El Salvador, Peru, or Mexico, could be the FIRST to announce officaly that UFOS exsists. Since Mexico has recently asked for UFO investigators of many different fields to help with a case, about a year and a half ago.

But I believe Aliens exsist. I see no reason to not believe in it. I can't even see how it could contridict religions, really. But that's just me. I'm sure some people could see what I don't get. I just thought, everything's God's creation, even that wobble fish from Aztec mythology, that made it into the "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy". So it's usually a good idea to respect it.

Do I think aliens think of us as advanced, maybe like how some people think of tribes people in a rural area is advanced. But, I've NEVER meet one, and I don't plan to, not really. I don't think it would be the end of the world pre se, but that it would give the average more power, instead of less, and could take power away from some powerful and wealthy people(that are in the NWO; Secret Societies; "The Elite"/"Illuminati").

Plus, then the goverment would have to re-organize it's self again. And answer questions, and have people "below" them, be like "Na-na-na-na, We told you so, and we're right."lol

Okay, that's just me.

[edit on 6/5/2006 by cranefly]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If I were ET I can't think of one possible reason why I'd ever want to go public. Besides, they didn't land on the whitehouse lawn but they did land 14 miles or so south of it and lived in the Pentagon for three years, right? Val Thor, correct?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join