It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough With The Proof!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
But if aliens ever come to Earth, why they would need peace to show up? they could simply land at the some important point like the White House, and that's it.

there are several possibilities of what would happen then.
- it wouldn't make its way in one piece and we would have to face erm an intersellar/galactic war.
- front lawn scenario is too predictable, so i bet it has a ufo trap to cover it up. The media keeps silent. What ufo?

That would certainly bring peace on earth, as we humans suddently will feel much closer to each other than before.

or we humans wont give a crap, continue on with the wars but with aliens involved.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
no disrespect. but I'm wondering

about, how much have you read about the aliens ?

I'm thinking , you may not have the data

base necessary to handle it ! [ and I may not either ! ]

I've gotten into some pretty scary stuff.

this is not as simple as "take me to your leader "

and show me the propulsion system....lol

From the testimony on disclosure
and the other info I've seen....this
is a big hairy monster. I'm talkin' a
worldwide phenomenon and network
of insiders who are into all kinds of things.
this encompasses , politics , money , power
religion.
can you say , multiple agendas ?

I'm afraid you're gonna have to keep diggin
on your own , and draw your own conclusions
up until they see fit to SHOW THEMSELVES,
perhaps for a grand finale , perhaps something else.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
We KNOW they're real. We KNOW they're here. Enough proof already!

I'm gonna have to disagree. There hasn't been ENOUGH proof. Everything I've heard is thirdhand stories, blurry photos, videos of a couple bright pixels or two, or stuff that looks so good it's probably CGI. You may feel that the sheer weight of the amount of stories and reports is enough to tip the scales and tell us "Enough! - we're done with evidence!" but you may as well say the same about various religions.

No, I want hard and obvious proof. I want a smoking gun that IS a smoking gun. You guys can consider the case closed and the proof had, and go start talking to aliens to try to get them to reveal themselves, but IMHO that would be a religious exercise (the talking to aliens bit, through new-agey meditation or channelling tricks, or devices made from crystals aimed at the stars, or whatever..)

Personally, I'm running SETI@HOME to try to find them. Are they probably beyond radio? Yes. But they just might be using radio beacons to find folks who are not beyond it.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata
Personally, I'm running SETI@HOME to try to find them. Are they probably beyond radio? Yes. But they just might be using radio beacons to find folks who are not beyond it.

No offense but you have done limited research it seems.

There are physical implants, physical injuries unexplained, scars on people that cannot be explained, regression sessions, memories, eye witness reports of multiple people at a time, voice and sound recordings, pictures, videos...

The eye witness accounts are most compelling as they are from people of every walk of life and all over the world. Even if some of it is B/S I can't see how all of them are lying. If that is the case then our legal system is made on a house of cards don't you agree?

Just about anything you could want for evidence except for alien ID and a body itself. The only reason you can't see those is our own governments need to CONTROL the situation.

I can't believe that a person that makes a concerted effort to study this issue and considering all the evidence THERE IS, could not at least have an open mind to the possibility.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
There are physical implants, physical injuries unexplained, scars on people that cannot be explained, regression sessions, memories, eye witness reports of multiple people at a time, voice and sound recordings, pictures, videos...

The only thing in that list that's interesting is the multiple-people reported stuff, but only (to me) when those folks don't know each other and don't get book deals afterwards. The implant stuff has always been unconvincing to me. People get all kinds of crap embedded in their skin and I've yet to see electron microscope or isotope analysis showing these things to be alien. What we get are self-selected UFO buffs becoming hypochondriacally concerned about scars or even scratches they don't remember how they got (which happens to lots of folks, but most folks don't go blaming ETs)..

Even if some of it is B/S I can't see how all of them are lying.

Appeal to the masses - a common logical fallacy. There are millions of ants in my back yard. What are the chances that literally 100% of them are ants and there's not at least *one* space-alien drone-bot in there? I mean, the numbers are so overwhelming. Millions of people have claimed to see fairies. Doesn't statistics tell us that at least SOME of them must be right? No.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ok....here I go....

Krif, I agree with you that it's the very nature of humans which prevents us from reaching a level of higher peace and understanding. It it weren't, we would have achieved it thousands of years ago.

Denythestatusquo, If you think we are more spiritually advanced than the EBEs visiting us, then why are the people on this water world stuck in a state of suffering and violence? Because that's the spiritual way to be? I'm sorry, but we as a race are so spiritually UNDERdeveloped that some abductees have been told by EBEs that one of the things about humans which confuses them the most is how we can live to be 80 years old or more, but only develop about 6 months spiritualy.

MasterP, I really disagree with your saying that it would take the aliens landing to bring us peace. Why? Please explain.

Look, I'm saying that we scare the EBEs. Reguardless of the fact that they could wipe us out like we were nothing. I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but they're afraid of us because we are underdeveloped spiritualy. Some of them obviously don't want us wiped out. Some of them probably do. But the ones that don't want to kill us are not showing themselfs yet because anything we learn from them, we would just use to kill one another with. Any new technology we learn, we try to figure out how to make it into a weapon. I can use my microwave to heat my food. The government can use microwaves to kill people. I can use lasers to play CD's. The government can use lasers to guarantee that a missle won't miss its target. The list goes on and on.......We will find a way to kill someone with anything. And it's all because of fear and hate. You call that more spiritualy advanced than an alien society Masterp? PLEASE!

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have seen things worthy of the X-Files but....

In all my travels all the things I have seen never have I been witness to an EBE I doubt I ever will. Now let's just say some of us have found out the truth about UFO's and some of us have an earthly explanation what wold you say then? It is entirely possible that we have developed flying saucers etc and have. Though the tech has changed since the original disks developed we do have them and though I can't proove it to you it would probably be better if our enemies never aqquired this technology it would cause another arms race a new cold war. You would be surprised what you can learn when you have researched outside the realm of the internet and television as well as the ET community.

Some of you claim to have proof of EBE I challenge all of you on this. My searching for the cause of UFO phenomenon has come up empty handed as in terms of EBE contact.

Boeing and Lockheed Martin have had the technologies for over 50 years although classified they have things that are simply "beyond comprhension" they are years ahead of their competitors in the international market.

The whole EBE theory was a diversionary tactic to ensure that the technology remained secret. It's like a global psy-op and you all fell for the biggest hoax in history.

Do I beleive EBE's exist?
Of coarse I do just not on or anywhere near planet Earth. The universe is a big place and a trillion years old. It is a logical conclusion that life exists elseware. Besides If they are that far ahead of humanity I am sure they could adequetly hide themselves not only from radar but visual as well. If they wanted an interstellar war they could wipe us out before we even knew what was happening.

Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence?
In the scientific community they would tell you that Absence of evidence is that and nothing more. No evidence does mean no evidence and if their is an absence of evidence then what everyone says about ET is wild theory and speculation.

You want disclosier I just gave it to you take it or leave it. Say what you want about it i could care less really. I have discovered the truth about ET and I gave it to you they do not exist on planet Earth and UFO's are human in origin not from outer space.
==========================================

I know some of you want to beleive so hard that ET will save us from our selves and I wish they would come here and straighten us out. But the harsh reality we are alone on Earth in our quiet corner of the universe and we are the only ones who can save us from our selves.

I still can't beleive how far some alien supporters will go to get people to beleive including religeons like scientology and other whacky groups.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
Yes but understand it's very hard to unite a lot of people under a banner as such, as it's conflicting with what so many believe in.

[edit on 5/6/2006 by Masisoar]

Russia doesn't have any problems doing this. But maybe because they're richer and smarter than the USA. (The rubel may be worth little, but the dollar is only worth 3 cents a piece. And you don't learn 5 languages in school, and geography of a vast country and its neighbours and their political relations to you.)

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

but they're afraid of us because we are underdeveloped spiritualy. Some of them obviously don't want us wiped out. Some of them probably do. But the ones that don't want to kill us are not showing themselfs yet because anything we learn from them, we would just use to kill one another with. spiritualy advanced than an alien

So how are they more spiritualy advanced then us? They are afraid. Fear also causes wars. I'm sure a lot fear the US and wonder who we're going after next. I don't know that wars are started due to hate as much as what we can ( or think we can ) gain.

" Some of them obviously don't want us wiped out. Some of them probably do. "

How is this much different then humans? How is this more spiritual ?
I myself believe in the bible and I don't see much about peace in there. Especially in the end times. Once it's all said and done yes. But this earth is only the small picture.

Just some thoughts. I have to say that I agree though. Peace would be best and taking care of this earth instead of destroying it wouldn't be a bad place to start. I really don't think you can get everyone on the same page though. Look how many are here reading and can't agree. Shouldn't we at least be that much closer then the rest of the human population who doesn't come here?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
That would certainly bring peace on earth, as we humans suddently will feel much closer to each other than before.

No, I'm pretty sure the KKK would add them to the hate list and next thing you know the aliens would be choosing sides and following our example. The fact that they've been smart enough not to interact with our society on any serious level makes me either respect them or doubt thier existence- I'm not sure which yet.

You mess with the devil and it ain't the devil who changes... I'm pretty sure humanity would poison anything the aliens might have accomplished so far in their society... unless their either the aliens from "Independence Day" or Klingons... in either of those cases they'd be our kind of people and we'd learn a lot from them.

I can already hear the Grey Ambassador's farewell address. "My planet hasn't seen war in 6 million years, or swearing in 1 million years for that matter... then you #%*! came along. If we see your @!% pass the asteroid belt, you're toast."

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
LOL This reminds me of that Simpsons halloween special where Lisa wishes for world peace and then the aliens invade.

No your right, it is up to us and not our government but i sure hope our governments wont scream “We TOLD YOU SO!!” when we all get anal probed.

I for one would rather have a big TV, a nice car, a massive house and a huge fridge full of food than achieve contact with a potentially hostile alien race.

Good luck with your little quest.

[edit on 7/5/06 by theBman]

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 7-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ok here is how I have made a difference for the planet. I continue to update my peers at work and out of work about things they should know about. About different cultures, about lies from the politicians, and the truths that they hide. Thats about as much as I can do for helping educate without insulting people.

Secondly, I am cutting my own effect on the planet by drastically reducing my pollution. My job is about a mile and a half or two from work. Me and my girl are starting to take our bikes once a week, and trying to work up to several days a week (this also helps with budgeting due to saving gas) to get to work.

Not only do I recycle as much as I can, I took a big step last week and bought a couple dozen large bins to place around places that don't deserve the trash I see thrown around them. I am going to speak to the park ranger for Al Lopez park by my house about placing several of those bins in the trails and fishing dock for people to dispose of their recyclables. Granted many people may just continue to dump their garbage on the ground because three feet is too far, but the fact is some people will now have the option of placing it in those bins abd will do so. I am just going to stride to go there once or twice a week and maybe clean up the area surrounding the bins too.

I don't hate anyone, and I try to educate people when I notice it happening, even at the cost of severe anger. I would rather them be angry at me for trying to help them, than angry at someone else because of who they are or born as.

Now I guess my plans may be insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but I am one less person contributing to the detriment of our planet, and one more attempting to help it. Thats how I see it. I do not really care if aliens come or not, thats not really my goal. I just want the planet to be in better shape is all. It is our home after all.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

MasterP, I really disagree with your saying that it would take the aliens landing to bring us peace. Why? Please explain.

We will realize the vastness of the universe in comparison to our small blue world and will finally come to see how close we really are.

Look, I'm saying that we scare the EBEs.

sometimes they scare us.

video.google.com...

Reguardless of the fact that they could wipe us out like we were nothing. I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but they're afraid of us because we are underdeveloped spiritualy.

Why would an advanced civilization be afraid of us? you keep on talking about "spiritually advanced" yet there is no proof of any kind of spiritual existence beyond the natural.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I have seen things worthy of the X-Files but....

In all my travels all the things I have seen never have I been witness to an EBE I doubt I ever will. Now let's just say some of us have found out the truth about UFO's and some of us have an earthly explanation what wold you say then? It is entirely possible that we have developed flying saucers etc and have. Though the tech has changed since the original disks developed we do have them and though I can't proove it to you it would probably be better if our enemies never aqquired this technology it would cause another arms race a new cold war. You would be surprised what you can learn when you have researched outside the realm of the internet and television as well as the ET community.

Some of you claim to have proof of EBE I challenge all of you on this. My searching for the cause of UFO phenomenon has come up empty handed as in terms of EBE contact.

Boeing and Lockheed Martin have had the technologies for over 50 years although classified they have things that are simply "beyond comprhension" they are years ahead of their competitors in the international market.

The whole EBE theory was a diversionary tactic to ensure that the technology remained secret. It's like a global psy-op and you all fell for the biggest hoax in history.

Do I beleive EBE's exist?
Of coarse I do just not on or anywhere near planet Earth. The universe is a big place and a trillion years old. It is a logical conclusion that life exists elseware. Besides If they are that far ahead of humanity I am sure they could adequetly hide themselves not only from radar but visual as well. If they wanted an interstellar war they could wipe us out before we even knew what was happening.

Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence?
In the scientific community they would tell you that Absence of evidence is that and nothing more. No evidence does mean no evidence and if their is an absence of evidence then what everyone says about ET is wild theory and speculation.

You want disclosier I just gave it to you take it or leave it. Say what you want about it i could care less really. I have discovered the truth about ET and I gave it to you they do not exist on planet Earth and UFO's are human in origin not from outer space.
==========================================

I know some of you want to beleive so hard that ET will save us from our selves and I wish they would come here and straighten us out. But the harsh reality we are alone on Earth in our quiet corner of the universe and we are the only ones who can save us from our selves.

I still can't beleive how far some alien supporters will go to get people to beleive including religeons like scientology and other whacky groups.

jeeezizzzz mon! get a spell checker. ...and read the literature. this isn't about being saved by some alien civilization. it's science. read, for crissakes.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
"jeeezizzzz mon! get a spell checker. ...and read the literature. this isn't about being saved by some alien civilization. it's science. read, for crissakes."

First of all attacking my grammar is pointless "crissakes" perhaps you should practice what you preech befor you becom a grammar nazi nobody is perfect

Perhaps your rude because you beleive in ET but can't back it up with evidence. the guy said their was proof I pointed out otherwise.

"read the literature"
I did

"this isn't about being saved by some alien civilization. it's science"

I was merely pointing out how a lot of ET beleivers hold on to this as some type of security blanket with absolutly no proof at all. I beleive this would fall under psychological sciences. In other words it was an example of why some people want or truly beleive in Aliens.
====================

All of these people share common traits they all psychologically need to beleive most likely from feeling a sense of emptyness in their lives without admitting it. Religeons like scientology and other hoaky organizations play of of peoples own minds and are very convincing. I could also go into my theories about how some abductees are actually just experiencing bizarre sexual fantasies as well and misinterpreting those types of dreams and thoughts into quasi-real memories that never really happened.

I have talked to a many people who say that alien rumors were started to cover governments tracks while they secretly developed advanced technologies. Is their proof that governments are responsible for many UFO's? Yes look at the U2 spy planes, Stealth bombers and fighters, SR-71 black bird. After the stealth was revealed to the public guess what happened to the number of flying triangle sightings they dwindled. I still have no idea why people just can't except that these technologies are earth based.
==========================

Before you start insulting people and telling them to get spell checkers you should double check your sentences. I will admit I am a lil lazy when it comes to my typing and to be honest I could care less. By mocking me you just make your self look ignorant especially when you misspelled "christ sakes" and then went postal on me for spelling errors. ahahaha

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
No offense but you have done limited research it seems.

The eye witness accounts are most compelling as they are from people of every walk of life and all over the world. Even if some of it is B/S I can't see how all of them are lying. If that is the case then our legal system is made on a house of cards don't you agree?

Just about anything you could want for evidence except for alien ID and a body itself. The only reason you can't see those is our own governments need to CONTROL the situation.

I can't believe that a person that makes a concerted effort to study this issue and considering all the evidence THERE IS, could not at least have an open mind to the possibility.

This thread is mistitled, to begin with. The word "proof" should not have been used. I'm sure that what was meant was "evidence." I mean, "proof" would mean the case was solved.

Secondly, DenyTSQ, all of the above that I quoted from your post I find to be very intriguing. But, not one bit of it supports any theory about these things being "alien."

I'll concede that there may be a few (very few) of these kinds of cases that are unexplainable. Several of the "unexplainables" remain that way because not enough evidence about them can be gathered. Other cases remain "unexplained" despite large amounts of evidence.

But "unexplained" covers a lot of ground, wouldn't you say? The unknown is vast, after all, and when the unknown is involved, evey theory has equal standing. That is, since everything about the mind is not exactly known, these objects people see could still very well be in their minds, even when seen by a group, because of the "unknown" factor when it comes to the mind.

Also, consider this: a civilization capable of traveling light years in less than a lifetime, and thumbing their noses (assuming they have noses) at time dilation, are obviously able to manipulate spacetime. There's a reason they call it spacetime. Manipulate one, and you manipulate the other. These "visitors" (assuming they are real) may very well be native earthlings (from the future, or even the past,) in which case we'd have no business calling them "aliens."

Ufo photos and films, assuming they aren't faked, could be explained by unknown atmospheric phenomena as well.

As I said, "unknown" covers a heck of a lot of ground.

Harte

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Man, some of you people will NEVER have enough proof. You could watch a UFO land on your house, watch an alien walk out and steal your satalite dish and fly away. You would probably scratch your head and wonder how the kid next door pulled off such an elaborate hoax.

Face it....some of you will NEVER have enough proof. And that's fine. You just choose NOT to believe. Your brain is not capable of accepting that fact.

I just wonder how you guys will react when the day comes. Will your brains just let out this massive *FART* and then your bodies colapse? Probably something like that.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
MrChipps, I don't mean to offend you, but seriously ... get a grip

We're not just suddenly going to follow your advice for world peace. I mean, we can try, but not everybody in the world thinks like you. We're all different and some are more ignorant than others, which simply means that you won't have a perfect Earth, ever.

Everyone thinks differently, not everyone has the thought of "We're ONE people on Earth", heck ... not everyone believes that UFOs and aliens are even real until they see or experience a sighting. So please, stop the nonsense ... if you want to make the world a better place, just try to do it by yourself ... really, it's much simpler. If you try to make other people realize it's for "the benefit of mankind" then I just have to say: good luck.
You'll be having a hard time.

As for me, why would I want to make contact? It's kind of strange how THEY decide what's good for US ...

Farewell

[edit on 7-5-2006 by Zeta_101]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Man, some of you people will NEVER have enough proof. You could watch a UFO land on your house, watch an alien walk out and steal your satalite dish and fly away. You would probably scratch your head and wonder how the kid next door pulled off such an elaborate hoax.

Face it....some of you will NEVER have enough proof. And that's fine. You just choose NOT to believe. Your brain is not capable of accepting that fact.

I just wonder how you guys will react when the day comes. Will your brains just let out this massive *FART* and then your bodies colapse? Probably something like that.

UFO hoaxes are so common that your point doesn't make much sense. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence to be proven. a picture or video doesn't cut it, can be easily fake these days.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"Man, some of you people will NEVER have enough proof. You could watch a UFO land on your house, watch an alien walk out and steal your satalite dish and fly away. You would probably scratch your head and wonder how the kid next door pulled off such an elaborate hoax."

Not true but nothing short of a close encounter with an EBE living or dead would convince me. CGI is getting very realistic and it gets easier to hoax these things everyday. I predict within 5 years or so it will be good enough to generate a CG human that's looks 100% realistic and the same goes for aliens as well.

To put it simply I would have to see it to beleive it. I have seen a UFO's before but not once have I ever claimed ET nor would I. Why don't I claim this you ask? Well because I know we have that technology first of all and secondly because their is no proof/evidence to support these claims. It is just unfortunate people do not realize the obvious which is that absence of evidence means absence of evidence. Since know one has procured any all ET chatter is speculation and rumor. I think some of you people just need face reality and come back to planet Earth and focus not on what but who. I assure you the truth has nothing to do with ET visiting Earth.

I stand by my words I am a 100% sure I know what I am talking about too. The answers some of you seek are more Earthly then you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join