It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of the ATS EMPIRE?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
anxietydisorder, you might find this 2003 'blast from the ATS past' worth a read, cause what your presenting here has been nullified.
WIN 10,000 POINTS! "Who is Simon Gray?"

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Seekerof]

Ooh, I got runner up in that! That was a while ago....

As for the pic's of the "Empire", I've seen one of Skeptic, somewhere on here, I'm sure of it. Springer and Simon on the other hand, I haven't.

I don't think we need it, it would be fun, but not everyone wants their picture on the internet (I sure don't
), and I think most of us trust that the "Three S's" are gen-u-ine People of the human race. Most of us....

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a little google goes a long way.

I found the ATS empire. I know of the three amigos and I'm working on figuring out who the fourth amigo is.

ATS Headquarters. The mods hard at work:

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Crakeur]

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Damn Crakeur you've figured it out!

MirthfulMe is our Supreme Overlord!

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
they still paying you guys in day old bananas?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Class Photo

Originally posted by Crakeur
ATS Headquarters. The mods hard at work:

Oh man! I had my eyes closed.

ModNote-060505D3: MM, they're on to us. Stand by Operation Go Ape. This is not a drill.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
No pictures of me online...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Simon seems to be alittle shy or he wants to hide those boyish good looks so all the younger female members of the board don't all go running after him.

The man probably has a family to fend for, can you people not understand?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
You know, we hear a lot about ATS. we hear about the myth, Simon Gray. We also hear about the "Three Amigos"; Simon, Springer and, of course, "the Skeptic Overlord". However, frankly, I don't believe that the A.T.S. community has ever seen their picture. Maybe a few pics exist of them on the boards but, frankly, I haven't seen any -- at least I don't recall seeing any pictures of them.

I've seen all 3, at some point. So THEY ARE REAL. Trust me, plus there's some kid from the Backstreet Boys fan base whose more famous in Europe and the US, in their fanbase too.

(Mod edit: Trimmed quote. See Quoting.)

[edit on 5/5/2006 by Majic]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
B.T.::

just out of curiosity... how are you going to Know that someones pic is really a pic of them and not of, say, Me (or some other unknown bozo)??

you've heard the podcasts, you visit the web site, you read the posts... now you want a picture of somebody (and it could be anybody) to go with alla that stuff...

then what? video footage?

and should that stud muffin male model (who will be playing the part of Mr. Gray) also be holding up a copy of todays newspaper?

Admittedly, I prefer it when folks hide out in the open like I do, but that tactic just ain't for everybody...

Like, what if Mr. Gray is horribly disfigured or has obnoxious tattoos all over his face or something... many people are lame enough to let what is on the outside cloud their judgement as to what is on the inside, ya know?

rock on
twj

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Empire Of Mystery

I think this is a relatively recent photo of Simon:

Note how high his eyes are placed and the fact that they are so large they join. The mouth is small, but circular rather than the typical line you see in a Grey. Definately a some kind of Grey-Human Hybrid. His name always did trigger a few alarms for me, spelling notwithstanding.

Edit because I've had boo-koo quote tag problems lately and haven't yet thought to cut back on my drinking.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by The Vagabond]

Edit to add again: They do all start with S don't they. An S looks like a snake. OMG! Reptilian/Grey/Human Hybrids!

[edit on 5-5-2006 by The Vagabond]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
just to let some people know, we (every ATSer) are the "ATS empire"...

we make up ATS...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by torbjon
just out of curiosity... how are you going to Know that someones pic is really a pic of them and not of, say, Me (or some other unknown bozo)??

I didn't say I could authenicate it, It was like 5 years ago. Geez! But I've seen pics of Simon on News websites, at least once, he's like Bill Gates, but a tad cutier. He seems alright.

Mod Edit: Please Don't Quote Entire Posts

[edit on 5/5/2006 by Majic]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Cranefly:

that's kind of my point though... (well, one of them, anyway)

you saw a pic, it looked like so and so (only cutier), and that person "seemed alright"...

from a picture alone you've made a judgement call on that persons Character...

what if the pic you saw was less than flattering (to you)... Would the guy still "seem alright"?

People are weird, ya know? We see a less than flattering image of somebody, or an image out of context, and that's it, that persons career is Over....

I work with a lot of image concious people (actors) and whereas I think it's kind of silly just how protective their agents are of their clients images, I understand the need for it...

The ATS staff also tick off a Lot of people *smirks* I can see them not wanting to make it any easier for stalkers than they already have...

hmmm...

duty calls
twj

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is a map with the location of everyone

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
After great expense and some personal risk I was able to obtain a picture of the new ATS server.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

edit = insert link to original post.

[edit on 5/26/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
[staffonly]

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
[staffonly]anxietydisorder can see what we're saying in the special BB Code. Please advise![/staffonly]

Ok, clearance has been authorized. I repeat AUTHORIZED for use of the NEW standard issue Neuralyzer, has been given.

If you do not have the upgraded Ray Ban- ocular protective devices, you need to see me in Dept 48 ASAP! As for the codeing issue, it is above my pay grade, and you will need to see SO for that.

Oh, and if you need me for any thing else, as usual I'll be co directing N'yeeeeeet and Bob on the latest DARPA contract. They are on to some thing here, with that nano armor.
[/staffonly]

Don't you people have any thing better to do?! Honestly, what kind of conspiracy site do yall think we are running up in here?

Typical, 100s of rockets are left alone in Georgia on a train track and no one cares. But mention pictures of "el Trace Amigo's" and POW it is a hit. Just after I thought I have seen it all here on ATS...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This thread has been really amusing, really - it has. But, in the long run, does it really matter what they/he look like?

Obviously ths site is here, there are servers of some type that happen to work 99 % of the time. We are here and post and read, etc... for free. We can enjoy ourselves for free.

So, someone(s) responsible for ATS's existence. Why question more than that?

Just my 2 cents

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Because it's in our very natures to question everything. Why do you think we come here? To pick our noses? We come here for the enlightening conversations, and the humerous ones, such as this one.

To the Big 3. We all love ya. I don't care whatcha look like, as it's not in my interest to know anyway. Just keep doing what you're doing, and I'll be peachey.

TheBorg

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Springer...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join