It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Loki time.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I used to live down the street from D Eddings in Spokane, WA in the 80's. He worked in a grocery store ATT.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
ARE YOU FOR REAL!?!?!?!?!

OMG, D. EDDINGS IS LIKE My IDOL! Do you still talk to him at all? OMG...Now I sound like a deranged fanboy...heh. Oh well...I admire david eddings very much. Let me know, herm.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I haven't seen him in years. This was around the time of his first or second book, I think. I used to say hi at him and try to look cool whenever I saw him, but that was the extent of our relationship.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hm. oh well. I wonder if there's some way I could get fanmail to him still...He's pretty old now..

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Any previous mental illnesses?

Well...its best to check, isnt it?

Nerdling, It's funny you should mention that...J/K..

No, nothing serious at least. I was manic depressive at one point, after one of my cousins died. It was a mess. I wouldn't take my medication, and It was just a mess. the situation worsened. Eating disorders, which contributed to my current girth...and things like that.

I'm not sure what eventually brought me out of it. Maybe it was my friends, and the activities that I chose. However, my academic stability hasn't fully recovered. Sometimes I just lose it, and give up on stuff..

Well, that's all I'm going to say on that.

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Okay...Rugby question:

Will the New Zealand All Blacks quit playing like a pack of poofters and actually crack some heads on the Rugby field this World Cup??

Sure, we just blitzed Canada and Italy by over 60 points each...but pfft, thats like beating the Girl Guides...

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'm an american, so I don't follow Kiwi Rugby.

However, I'm willing to do a big favor for you, alien, on the condition that your sniper kitty cracks off a few rounds at Ocelot....LMAO Enjoy there, Superboy..

I'll agree to take on the New Zealanders as The official rugby team of valhalla. Hows that? If they lose, you can blame it on thor, and the valkyries will ride on the winning team, exacting vengeance....

I do enjoy a good rugby game though. My roommate plays for the team here at school. It's fun enough, but the last home game they had, noone scored any tries, and the final score was like 9-3. It was ridiculous.

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Do you think wales will win the rugby world cup

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Unfortunately, they'd have to get past The NZ all-blacks, and even if they do manage to beat the Official Rugby Team of Valhalla, then they'd have to contend with several pissed-off bitches on horseback. Either way, I don't think they'll get the cup this year.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Whatever I say it is, because noone else seems to know.

Incidentally, Are you speaking of the African, or the european variant?

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
LOL, the european!

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The European swallow, also known as Chelidon Rustica, in native to the european continent, from spain, and it's range stretches past the ural mountains.
The maximum airspeed velocity of one of these birds is 30 feet per second. I hope that answers it for u.

Keep them rolling.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Loki,

In your opinion who do you think works for the CIA/FBI/NSA whom posts here?

and no William bashing please

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Let's think........

Unfortunately, I'd have to say that my first candidate for spook would have to be THENEO. I'm watching you, you right winger wang.

Coming in at a close second would have to be a man that I love and respect very much, but I suspect of being at least in a small part involved with the gov't. His name is...........MaskedAvatar.

like I said, I respect him very much, but there's just something about him that gets my spider sense tingling............oh, wait........that's just his pits......false alarm...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here's why....

People seem to think that it's a good Idea to rip off my Idea.

Well, I"M THE ORIGINATOR! SO THERE!

You should all do this.!!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The Chiefs are now 9-0. Do you think they will go undefeated this season?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nice bump.

Loki, of course I have been involved with government. But not necessarily in the one or in the way you think.

It does give me more authority to point at the incumbent corrupt Bush admin and say "That # stinketh".

OK. How do you think I may have been involved in government?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
The Chiefs are now 9-0. Do you think they will go undefeated this season?

This is a tough question because I am a patriots fan.....

I think that they have appoximately a 55% chance to remain undefeated for the remainder of the season. I can only hope that the patriots decide to step it up when they play the chiefs....

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Nice bump.

Loki, of course I have been involved with government. But not necessarily in the one or in the way you think.

It does give me more authority to point at the incumbent corrupt Bush admin and say "That # stinketh".

OK. How do you think I may have been involved in government?

To be completely Honest, MA, you sound like a think tank boy. I have to be honest, the government probably brought you in for your opinion/expertise on something, so you're not necessarily someon who I need to be scared of coming to my house in a black van. That's all.

hopefully I'm at least somewhat close to the truth....

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join