It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Loki time.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Are blondes really more fun ?

My gal keeps telling me so. I told her it's going to take some pretty good convincing....

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
ok I got a question. When do you think aliens will finally reveal themselves and hang out with the rest of us? And why does MA keeps asking questions about "members"?

Well, let's see...aliens....

Well, at this point in time, they don't really have any good reasons to come and 'hang out' with us, you know? it's like, if they're here to study us, why in the hell would they want to hang out? You don't see scientists taking the lab rats out for coffee and a biscotti do you?

As for MA and his questions about 'members', he's simply trying to get to the bottom of a cultural phenomenon, and I for one say kudos to you, MA. I wish I had the patience to try to figure something like that out.

So, let's keep those questions coming.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Loki Lives!!!!!

So, here's the question. Why are women so retarded?

Yes, I'm alive, but do you really feel that women are so retarded?

It's a cultural norm, yes, for men to be frustrated and angry at women, but I just don't think that you actually mean it. I don't know what I'd do without my ladytype.

Maybe you just haven't found the right woman. And I've got a hint for you, You're not going to find the right woman in that avatar you have there.

Let's keep those questions rolling.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
lol...must have been a freudian slip there insite.

loki...another question for you.

Are chemtrails real? (I have my opinion, curious about yours)

That all depends on what you mean by 'Are chemtrails real?' I mean, of course they're real, but what exactly are they. Many of us have seen them, but we're curious as to what they are.

I for one believe that chemtrails are simply the exhaust for highly advanced government 'black' projects, and it's simply that, and not much more...

As for aliens, and the like, well, I'm a bit skeptical about all that, it's an interesting subject, no doubt, but I just don't know what to think...

Well, I hope that answers your question. If not, I'm sorry.

Let's keep those questions rolling in.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Are blondes really more fun ?

My gal keeps telling me so. I told her it's going to take some pretty good convincing....

heh.

Well, here's my opinion on that. They may be more fun, but they're definitely not as interesting as the dark-haired ones.

I'm just not a huge fan of the blondes. As it is, my girlfriend has some artificially-colored auburn hair, which drives me wild, by the way (it smells and looks so nice...) AT ANY RATE......

Yes, There's my opinion on that. I don't care for the flaxen haired females, I much prefer the princesses with the darker hair. But, i fear that you'll never find a definitive answer on the subject, since everyone has their own opinion.

Let's keep those questions coming.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I just got to the bottom of that last pile of questions. I liked them, I want to hear more like it. If you have a question, remember, nothing is off limits! I want to hear from you!

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I really need some advice here, folks. So, please don't be alarmed, I'm not going insane, but this is one of the miniscule number of areas that I'm relatively inexperienced in...

What is love to you? What does it mean to love? What is it like to love?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
I really need some advice here, folks. So, please don't be alarmed, I'm not going insane, but this is one of the miniscule number of areas that I'm relatively inexperienced in...

Love equals extreme pain and the inability to be happy when somebody you love is not happy or has/is going through something extremly difficult..

Its also means that you get extreme joy and a feeling of well being when you are with a person you love...you have a feeling that life is worth it and that no matter what you will continue on as long as the people you love are with you..

love is a feeling that another person is almost or is more important to you than anything on earth

the absence of love is not a pretty picture.....

but thats just my opinion give or take because words cannot fully justify what loves means in a persons heart

love can make a person whole..or it can make a person insane...

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How do you eat a reeses?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti

Originally posted by Loki

Love equals extreme pain and the inability to be happy when somebody you love is not happy or has/is going through something extremly difficult..

Its also means that you get extreme joy and a feeling of well being when you are with a person you love...you have a feeling that life is worth it and that no matter what you will continue on as long as the people you love are with you..

love is a feeling that another person is almost or is more important to you than anything on earth

the absence of love is not a pretty picture.....

but thats just my opinion give or take because words cannot fully justify what loves means in a persons heart

love can make a person whole..or it can make a person insane...

Thanks for that, McGotti. I appreciate your answer. it was very much what I was looking for.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
How do you eat a reeses?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Reeses

I don't eat much sugar, but I like to eat the edges of the reeses first.

Klondike bar

Not much, I'm not a huge fan of Ice cream. My favorite ice cream is Ben and Jerry's one sweet whirled, the dave matthew's band ice cream stuff.

Keep em comin.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
(sorry, I had to ask it, thanks for being a good sport)

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
(sorry, I had to ask it, thanks for being a good sport)

I actually had a good explination for this.

My theory is egg. After all, an egg is a one-celled organism, which is much easier than an entire multicellular organism to come by.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Heres a question for you..

Can you believe you have 270 replies to this thread???

Thats a fairly successful thread if you ask me

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Heres a question for you..

Can you believe you have 270 replies to this thread???

Thats a fairly successful thread if you ask me

The funny thing about that is,

The first 200 or so came in the first night of the thread. It was a saturday night, and I was fairly bored, so I put a 5 minute guarantee on all of my answers.

I actually can believe it, since I like answering questions. I think that most of my stuff is actually rather helpful.

I'm glad you think it's successful.

Keep the questions coming.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ok loki...say you got arrested with 4 ozs of pot..they charge you with 2 felonies and the cops tell you your goin to prison for sure.Your lawyer happens to get you a decent deal and you get 2 year deffered sentence and 1 year supervised probation(which means you have to see you probation officer every month..kinda like parole..no,very like parole) everything is going fine untill some extremely bad things happen to you and your family....so you slip up and smoke pot and get drunk 1 week before you have to see your probation officer.When you go to see the probation officer they pop a drug test and you fail.They tell you that you are going to be violated and that you will recieve a court date in the mail.But instead of a court date you get a warrent with the words "wanted for probation violation---movement to accelerate judgement and sentencing".so that doesnt sound to good to you does it?? It also says you can recieve 2 -life for your 4 ozs of marijuana!..so now you have a choice...turn yourself in or stay on the run.

Now lets say your just a regular 20 year old kid just hanging out with friends..not some hardcore armed robber ect...

Would you turn yourself in even though you almost guaranteed will do 2 years at the least in prison?? or would you stay out as long as you could untill they caught you some how???

and remember,your just a regular person..a good person,never hurt or stolen anything..just a pot smoker

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
sorry to bump in here, bu McGotti, that isn't the situation you're in right now, is it?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
well of coarse not me,that would make me a fugitive!Its about a "family" memeber..I assure that if I was in that situation I would not be spending time here on this lovely site lol..But it is a peson pretty close to me and I really dont know what to tell him.Im not sure what I would do if I was in his particular situation.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Ok loki...say you got arrested with 4 ozs of pot..they charge you with 2 felonies and the cops tell you your goin to prison for sure.Your lawyer happens to get you a decent deal and you get 2 year deffered sentence and 1 year supervised probation(which means you have to see you probation officer every month..kinda like parole..no,very like parole) everything is going fine untill some extremely bad things happen to you and your family....so you slip up and smoke pot and get drunk 1 week before you have to see your probation officer.When you go to see the probation officer they pop a drug test and you fail.They tell you that you are going to be violated and that you will recieve a court date in the mail.But instead of a court date you get a warrent with the words "wanted for probation violation---movement to accelerate judgement and sentencing".so that doesnt sound to good to you does it?? It also says you can recieve 2 -life for your 4 ozs of marijuana!..so now you have a choice...turn yourself in or stay on the run.

Now lets say your just a regular 20 year old kid just hanging out with friends..not some hardcore armed robber ect...

Would you turn yourself in even though you almost guaranteed will do 2 years at the least in prison?? or would you stay out as long as you could untill they caught you some how???

and remember,your just a regular person..a good person,never hurt or stolen anything..just a pot smoker

Wow.

Welp, you know what I say. # THE POLICE.

But, this is something serious. Perhaps you should call your parole officer, and talk with them about what happened. Tell them that if they can fix it, you'll turn yourself in.

Unless, of course, you've been on the run for longer than say, a week, and then that means you're in some deep #.

That's pretty much all I can say to ya. Hope it works out, man.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yeah, folks! Let's go! I have the need to answer more questions! Quickly, before spring break starts next week!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join