It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Loki time.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Apparently this thread was one of the ones that is up in the 2003 year in review. I'd like to thank all those who made it possible, big props to MA, and Ocelot. My biggest thanks goes of course to william for putting up with it and letting it happen, and then even going further by putting it in the year in review place.

Furthermore, I'd like to thank all of ATS. I joined ATS in july, and I"m about to go ahead and start my sixth official month on this board (I did some lurking...heh.) This site has been like a haven to me, and it provides all of the conversation, intelligent and otherwise that I need to get through a hectic day.

Big thanks need to go out to a few people whom I respect very very much. John Bull 1, for running those wonderful debates, of which I am now the belt wearer. Gazrok, being the first one I debated, has quite a bit to be respected for, he's just an upstanding guy, and I"m glad to talk to him whenever I can. William, and Simon gray, for obvious reasons, the most obvious being this completely badass website. Maskedavatar, for being who he is, a bastion of support, whether he intends it or not. MA, i'm always entertained by the subtlety of your posts.

Now I"d like to reach back into antiquity to find the reason for my joining ATS. many many moons ago, a young writer by the name of ocelot wrote a short story about the at that time war in afghanistan, and how the us had been doing dubious things in the area of human rights over there. something, I believe about cluster bomblets. this set me on a frenzy of info finding, which invariably led me back to ATS. I figured, why fight it? I lurked for the longest time, and then one day I decided that it would be a good Idea to just go ahead and join. so, I did.

Well, now that you're all bored to tears, I think I'll take my leave.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just so that some of the newer members could see what kind of guy the resident god of Mischief really is.

So, let's go over the basic rules...

Anythings up for questioning, and I'll answer any and all questions that are posed to me.

That's about it.

So, let's hear those questions.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hi Loki. Where the hell have you been?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
When will the repugnants go to Hell?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here, there, and everywhere in between.

I have seen things that you will never see, even in your wildest dreams.

The highest mountain,

The lowest valley...

Actually, I've been sick for a good long time, both physically, and a little bit psychology. I went in for an evaluation, and basically, the doctor told me I was fine, but my blood pressure was way too high, and I needed to stop being so concerned about what the government was really up to.

as if.

So, here I stand, the liberal Juggernaut that I am, and I love my home, perched on the apex of conspiracy, and political wrangling. My health may be in question, but I'll try not to get too worked up about anything.

But, to answer your question, I have been cutting down on ATS usage since I A. Have fairly high blood pressure from the mud pit, and B. Don't have the cash to afford pills. So, my only course of action has been to cut down, and meditate more.

Well, let's keep these questions rolling.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
When will the repugnants go to Hell?

Repugnants going to hell?

Probably when I put a .50 caliber bullet in all their leaders. Good question, though, Colonel. But, I could use some help with that, if you've got the time

(Disclaimer: I don't really intend to shoot all of the Republican leaders in washington with a Desert Eagle. At least, not anytime in the immediate future.)

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
if you could be any woman in the world, dead or alive, which woman would you be and why?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
if you could be any woman in the world, dead or alive, which woman would you be and why?

This is an interesting question, since I'm a man, and I think it's a good one to ask all men, so I'll play along.

I think that If I could be any woman in the world, past or present, I'd have to choose either Elizabeth Cady Stanton, or Lucretia Mott, since I'm a big supporter of Equal rights among sexes.

I think that the Seneca Falls Convention was a HUGE Success, and a HUGE step toward the good end of the spectrum. I liked that question, WW, and I hope that you ask alot more gentlemen that question. I think it's important.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
wow loki, thanks for the insite, that's is quite an interesting response.

i am impressed with your choices.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Glad I could be of assistance. I'm always here to answer questions.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey Loki, long time no see.

How U doin'? (no, this ain't a trick question
)

Here's my question: what's worrying you the most right now? (you can't say "your avatar")

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Are you still satisfied overall with the dimensions of your male member?

If so, why do all those companies still want to write to you about it?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Hey Loki, long time no see.

How U doin'? (no, this ain't a trick question
)

Here's my question: what's worrying you the most right now? (you can't say "your avatar")

To be honest, it isn't even anything that big....

I'm just worrying about all the Democratic Caucuses. I really don't want Kerry to win them, and win the nomination, but It looks like that's going to hapen. Lieberman was a Joke. I honestly thought that Dean had the best chance to win, but we all saw how that went.

Anyhoo...yes, aside from my new Girlfriend (God, she's so special) that's about all that's on my mind. Well, that and my classes.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
And ...

what is to be done about endless circularity at ATS?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Are you still satisfied overall with the dimensions of your male member?

If so, why do all those companies still want to write to you about it?

And ...

what is to be done about endless circularity at ATS?

Well.......

My member is fine by me. Everything is just fine in my world at this particular moment.

As for the companies still wrtiting me about it....
They must be compensating for something.

And endless circularity at ATS well....hm.....I guess it is, was, and always will be.

Not much I can do about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
ok I got a question. When do you think aliens will finally reveal themselves and hang out with the rest of us? And why does MA keeps asking questions about "members"?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Loki Lives!!!!!

So, here's the question. Why are women so retarded?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Loki Lives!!!!!

So, here's the question. Why are women so retarded?

What makes you say women are retarded? Get turned down by one recently?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
wow loki, thanks for the insite, that's is quite an interesting response.

i am impressed with your choices.

Loki, when do you think the name insite will replace the word insight in the dictionary to mean:

The capacity to discern the true nature of a situation; penetration. Or the act or outcome of grasping the inward or hidden nature of things or of perceiving in an intuitive manner.

Just kidding.
Thanks Worldwatcher for that much needed ego boost. Yes, insite is an institution.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
lol...must have been a freudian slip there insite.

loki...another question for you.

Are chemtrails real? (I have my opinion, curious about yours)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join