It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Bug Hunt (report site software bugs)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
In the 'Who's On...' box at the bottom of MY ATS, the count is very different, if you are on ATS(90 & 1070), from what you see from BTS(98 & 980).

Just made these captures. From the ATS, and BTS main page, it looks like this...

From BTS>>MY ATS it looks like this....

taken only about 35 seconds apart

edit = add image

Just noticed something else strange here. look at the date on the bottom, and agentsmith is not a moderator in this one, and I am not logged on either.

[edit on 5/7/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Count
Working threads redirect correctly to the new IP

Your access provider is behind in updating their DNS records. Once they're synced with our DNS servers, it should be fine.

That'd be me, Bob... I guess I'll sighup my BIND when I get around to it, since now I'm having one of these which I well deserve after doing yard work.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Anyone have any idea when i will be able to send u2u's my quota is still zero. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich123
Anyone have any idea when i will be able to send u2u's my quota is still zero. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me.

yeah, if you read the other posts, you'll find that when the new server went up, almost everyone's quota was reduced by 50. Now, if you are like me and new, with only a 50 u2u quota to begin with, then you are also screwed. I'm still waiting on an answer as well.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I know this sucks i can't u2u anyone. Hopefully they can get all the bugs fixed asap.And we can get back to normal. It's not that i used the u2u that much but I still like to have the option to send one if i want to.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just noticed that when I posted a reply it did not auto subscribe as they normally do.

I posted this www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yet it is not in my subscriptions. Just for clarity at the time I did this the story was still in submission pending votes.

Edit to add, it has to be the system trying to keep up or something like that after posting this when I got my subscrition page up then both the missing thread and this one were there now. This was not the case with the original thread at that time I did four refreshes and it did not appear.

[edit on 5/7/2006 by shots]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This little "bug" may not be the end of the world, but I'll bring it under your attention just for kicks...

It says that I have 67 messages, but I can only see 25 in the inbox (and there are 5 more in the outbox)... I may not be a grandmaster at maths, but 25+5 does not equal 67...

So I'm just curious about what happened to the rest...?

The other U2U - 50 problem is gone... (Or I wasn't affected)...

And congrats to the owners with their lighting fast new servers! The difference is truly amazing!

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I miss the fact that you have to go back to the top of the page to click on the
Above Top Secret 5.0 >> board names >> topic

the bottom only has the

board name >> topic

the main forum link is gone now.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I miss the fact that you have to go back to the top of the page to click on the
Above Top Secret 5.0 >> board names >> topic

the bottom only has the

board name >> topic

the main forum link is gone now.

In addition to this, On BelowTopSecret, in MyATS, at the bottom of that page, it says

'AboveTopSecret 3.0', Not 'BelowTopSecret 3.0', or 'AboveTopSecret 5.0'.

And on AboveTopSecret, in MyATS, it says 'AboveTopSecret 3.0>>Board Home Page'

[edit on 5/8/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have been trying to post some new podcasts and the connection keeps wigging out on me!!!

Help!

Is this one of the new bugs from the server switchover???

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
yeah so im getting the following text on pretty much every page on ATS

"SELECT * FROM $table_posts WHERE fid='$fid' AND tid='$tid' ORDER BY dateline"); while($post = $db->fetch_array($querypost)) [ $date = date("$dateformat",$post[dateline] + ($timeoffset * 3600)); $time = date("$timecode",$post[dateline] + ($timeoffset * 3600)); $poston = "$date $lang_textat $time"; $post[message] = stripslashes($post[message]); $bbcodeoff = $post[bbcodeoff]; $smileyoff = $post[smileyoff]; $post[message] = postify($post[message], $smileyoff, $bbcodeoff, $forum[allowsmilies], $forum[allowhtml], $forum[allowbbcode], $forum[allowimgcode]); "\$posts .= \"".template("viewthread_printable_row")."\";"); ] "\$printable = \"".template("viewthread_printable")."\";"); $printable = stripslashes($printable); echo $printable; ] ?>

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Is anyone else able to edit there posts? I am unable to do this and believe it to be the case of these forums doing a software upgrade.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
works fine here.

but of course, this is an hour after you posted.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Still no luck.Is this a software bug or is anyone else here expereincing this.Because i want to edit one of my posts somewhere.

Funny thing is i can edit this post but none of my others.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by tarzan]

[edit on 17-6-2006 by tarzan]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarzan
Still no luck.Is this a software bug or is anyone else here expereincing this.Because i want to edit one of my posts somewhere.

Funny thing is i can edit this post but none of my others.

Ah, that's different altogether.

There is a time limit of how long after the original post was made that you may edit the post. It used to be 2 hours, but it seems that it has been changed to 4 hours, if I am not mistaken.

If you really MUST edit a post, and have a valid reason, perhaps you can ask one of the forum moderators to make the alteration. Don't know for sure if they will, but you could give it a shot.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Still with editing here, there is a bug when you open a post to edit, and hit preview to view your changes. But as you hit preview, the new text you typed disappears, while the new stuff is still previewed.
Guaranteed many a member has pressed post only to find that their hard editing work has been in vain.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Disregard, I see what happened. Only stays until you let go of the scroll button. Can be deleted now. *ahem*

[edit on 7/19/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The relatively recently added Psychology, Philosophy & Metaphysics forum...

1. Does not show up in the left column navigation on the Home page. (Should be under the Mysterious Forums heading)
  2. Link from the Site Map page gives a 404 equivalent.
  3. Does not show up in the left column navigation on the error page generated above, either. (Should be under the Mysterious Forums heading)
  4. Posts within the Psychology, Philosophy & Metaphysics forum have the heading "This thread is in the politics forum group." instead of "This thread is in the mysterious forum group."

More if I find them.

JSR

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
maybe not a bug, but, i have a question.

what the heck is www.whatistheconspiracy.com... found in the source code at the bottom of every page.

was this left over from the fifth of november stuff or what?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Chat is down for the second day.

Glitch? Bug? Mass Conspiracy?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join