It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Favorite Game Show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
What game shows are your favorite? My two favorite game shows are Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and Wheel Of Fortune.

What game shows do you think are the best?

[edit on 3-5-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Back when I was in school, there was a show called "Jokers Wild", I would have totally owned that show! I even tried to get on it, sent for tickets and everything. That would have been the coolest summer vacation ever. But alas, I was judged to be too young for the regular show. I was 15. Oh, for the pain of dreams shattered.

Who wants to be a Millionaire was cool.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My favorite game show is "Distraction" with Jimmy Carr. It's funny how being forced to put clothespins on your face can distract you from answering the simplest of questions.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Remote Control. It used to be on MTV and had a few newcomers such as Adam Sandler and a very young, vivacious, smokin' hot Kari Wuhrer.

It also had that comedian that's funny as hell. I forgot his name right off the top of my head.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Remote Control. It used to be on MTV and had a few newcomers such as Adam Sandler and a very young, vivacious, smokin' hot Kari Wuhrer.

It also had that comedian that's funny as hell. I forgot his name right off the top of my head.

Peace

Wasn't Jon Stewart on that show? I think a few comedians started out on that show.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I was wrong...here is a full list of the cast of "Remote Control"
www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Another one was Beat The Geeks. It was only on television for about a year. But it was a pretty good show.

Beat The Geeks

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Price Is Right!!!! How can you people diss Bobby like that? He will own you like he owned Adam Sandler!

Also Alex Trebek is good but he's Canadian so doesn't count.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Back when I was in school, there was a show called "Jokers Wild", I would have totally owned that show! I even tried to get on it, sent for tickets and everything. That would have been the coolest summer vacation ever. But alas, I was judged to be too young for the regular show. I was 15. Oh, for the pain of dreams shattered.

Who wants to be a Millionaire was cool.

Ok, you beat me to it seagull, that's the first gameshow I thought of when I saw this thread. But I have to add just for gags and giggles "The Gong Show" and another afternoon playing hooky favourite ' Family Feud': One Family Feud episode had a question for fruits that began with the letter 'O', and one guy instead of agreeing with his family says" I'm goin to go out on me own an say Arange.

I almost busted my gut on that one:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I like the show The Weakest Link. It's funny when the host, Anne Robinson, insults the contestants

Another one I thought was good, which was not on for very long, was the show Greed.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Deal Or No Deal has quickly become my favourite game show ever

new topics

top topics

join