It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKULTRA celebrities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I love equally the posters who 'know' the illuminati does exist as much as the ones who 'know' it can't possibly exist.!...Either way the whole notion will totally screw with your head. Get some duct tape and neck bolts and give these 'theories' some consideration. Your head will not fly off your body.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Somthing weird i found about MKULTRA or MK-ULTRA was curiously at Denver international Airport, this has been covered in detail by som other internet conspiracy theory site (The Watcher Files).

Go look at the murals at THE NEW WORLD ORDER DENVER AIRPORT at google video. The murals depicted MKULTRA and apparently is a skull & bones ritual as well too, bout the relation between each other is weird, i m not experience enuff on the MKULTRA things beside what i read at Wikipedia. What u see on the murals is 3 caskets with jewish, black, indian child inside of em, dead, children carrying swords and its only a few of them. They just mentioned theres a MKULTRA link in those pictures , i guess i have homework to do.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by eagle eye]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Because you cannot back something up with solid proof does not deem it invalid.

With all due respect, owning a business doesn't put you up in the realms of the Rockerfellers. Why would your business associates be any more clued up than a bricklayer?

MKULTRA is trauma based brainwashing, creating multiple personalities,easily manipulated to gain full control of that individual, for a variety of different purposes.

Celebrities play an important role in brainwashing and conditioning, a perfect tool for the Illuminati.

Narcolepsy is one of the symptoms of MK brainwashing. This doesn't necessarily mean that everyone who has it is has been brainwashed.

Angelina Jolie is a fake. Do you seriously believe she is some kind of Mother Teresa?

What a coincidence that this Ultra Beautiful, Ultra sexual, Ultra PR controlled woman springs up, putting the world to rights, winning Oscars and then becomes the UN Ambassador for peace. Do you have any knowledge whatsoever of her political views, or her abilities as a mother or Ambassador?

So all you have to do to put yourself in a position of respect and power is be beautiful and adopt a couple of foreign orphans. What an angel she is.

If you don't believe in the Illuminati or the NWO you won't be able to share with me the irony of a millionairess celebrity representing children's charities endorsed by the United Nations. The very same UN that condones -no- encourages torture, murder and abuse. Angelina is a woman who's mental capacity is never challenged or tested. A woman who speaks through photographs and playing an alternate persona on screen, judged purely on her looks.

MKULTRA exists. The American Government have admitted it. The ability to create brainwashed slaves is a frightening reality, and it only seems logical to me that it would be utilised to the advantage of the Powers that Be.

The signs, the symptoms - they are there, they exist. Obviously some of my assumptions may be completely wrong, but I prefer to keep my eyes and ears open to an alternate reality than the pseudo-reality we are subjected to every waking minute.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Delta Alter]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Delta Alter

I know that you and I sit on completely opposites sides of the fense on this issue. Which is okay. I can understand and respect your position - as long as you understand and respect mine.

Your statements prove my point about conspiracy theories. " just because their is no proof does not make it invalid".

This is what fuels conspiracies. "Proof not required".

So, the fact that I talk, meet with, play golf with and share holidays with CEO's of some of the largest corporations in the US means nothing. So, my business is no different from a bricklayer - ( I do take considerable offense to that statement.
The business I started supports 26 families). So, they wouldn't be clued in on "nwo and the others". But, these people are the "elites" in US society. I thought it was the "elites" that were behind all these organizations? If anybody would be clued in to these "secret organizations" it would be some of these people.

Sorry I picked Angelina Jolie to talk about. Let me put it another way. Say I was a person who was hooked on heroine and I spent a couple of years down in the dumps. Then I woke up and said, I'm going to live better, get a job and help those less fortunate than me. Would that make me a fake? That is the point i'm making about angelina jolie. I know, you think its all a fake and a bunch of PR crap. Okay, thats your belief. Can I ask, what are you doing to help those around you who are less fortunate?

Also, because I "don't believe" and you do, i won't be able to share any of the ironies with you.

This is just about what I expected. This is what makes conspiracies perfect.

And, of course, you made the ultimate conspiracy statement to save yourself, "some of my assumptions may be wrong".

Delta, you and I will never agree on anything, which is okay with me. But, can you see the point I'm trying to make?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Tommy, yes I see your point - lets not fall out!

Firstly, my point was not to compare your business to bricklaying - it was to demonstrate that owning your own business does not necessarily guarantee you mixing with the high elite. I don't know you, your business, or your status.

Secondly, I feel I must defend myself, as an avid conspiracy theorist.

The existence of MKULTRA is a fact. Bill Clinton publicly apologised for it. The Nazis were responsible for it. I have read numerous accounts of people with MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) a recognised medical condition. The majority of these people suffered abuse on a scale that is difficult to comprehend. I have read court transcripts detailing the horrors. if you want to have a look at any of these I will dig them out and send you a link.

There is my Conspiracy Theorist's proof. It is a fact, but not common knowledge. Ideas have sprung from this knowledge that are yet to be proved, granted. Consider the fact I have only been researching for a year, and there is a wealth of information still out there, but it is extremely difficult to find.

I can understand you having difficulty believing in Monarch Slaves, but not believing in the NWO is another matter entirely.

The proof you so desire is in front or your eyes every time you look at the TV the newspaper or around you. Politicians and prominent businessmen have admitted to it. Philosophers have warned of it. It is edging nearer and nearer.

I hope you remember this conversation when we are in the thick of it (paranoid, moi?
)

And finally, if I told you what I do to help other people, you'd only think I was making it up anyway!

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The real problem with conspiracies is that the elites have comfortably attached 'theory' to them which almost automatically gets them dismissed. I will always contend that the thought that there was a controlling elite is far easier to believe than there wouldn't be. The controlling families from the past were not about to wither and die. When you're able to control the vessels , shipping lanes , the church ,artists and the press why would you have to relinguish control of anything?

Remember Tommy, Charlie Sheen was dismissed and ignored when he questioned aspects of 9/11. But , last week when his estranged wife was seen kissing Heather Locklear's estranged husband the media couldn't cover him enough!

a little something on conspiracies....www.rense.com...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
Yeah, alright - thanks for the sarcasm Tommy

Surely in order to completely deny ignorance you have to be open to a variety of different possibilites?

Unless you know it all, you never know.

ProudCanadian, try this one

www.illuminati-news.com...

Thanks that link works much better
. Scarey info though if it really is true. Sure does make you think. The world of entertainment may be something completely different than what we thought it was. Something really terrifying. With the illuminati and the government you never know...

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
3 against one -- outnumbered and outgunned.

I know when to cut my losses.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
When the day comes when that happens in the real world - I'll be happy!

Dae

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hiya Tommy1701

You seem a little excited about this topic and a tad confused too, if ya dont mind me saying

Originally posted by tommy1701
What is mkultra?
Let me further explain why I do not believe in "illumati" "nwo" "mkultra" "monarch slaves" theories.

You are arguing against a concept without knowing what its about!

So, my business is no different from a bricklayer - ( I do take considerable offense to that statement. The business I started supports 26 families)

Delta didnt compare your business to a bricklayer, he/she compared your knowlegde (being clued in) to that of a bricklayer, basically, not alot. Now you then go on to say,

But, these people [CEOs] are the "elites" in US society. I thought it was the "elites" that were behind all these organizations? If anybody would be clued in to these "secret organizations" it would be some of these people.

That may be true, some may know something but not all. Why would 'they' talk about plans to a CEO like yaself? 26 families is nice in all but you aint the CEO of Coke... As far as I know, CEOs may be the elite of the corporate world but do they hold any real power? I dont think so, CEO must obey rule number 1, profits for the Shareholders, if he/she aint doing that then buhbye.

So Im curious, what brings you to ATS then? Have you seen the BBC documentry The Coporation? If not, I say watch it, its an eye opener that one.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tommy1701

It does not matter what you think about the concept that Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie could be slaves of MK-ULTRA, you can not deny that MK-ULTRA is part of American history. It has been documented on the history channel, Bill Clinton admitted to it, and there are dozens of videos of testimonies by the victims. MK-ULTRA was so horrendous and dehumanized little girls as young as four years old. Before you deny everything, watch videos of Cathy O'Brien. America has always been interested in mind control, and that is a fact, not a theory. That is not something you can deny.

There's innumerable ways to control people's minds. Do you think that television is just an innocent box of entertainment? That's why Rupert Murdoch owns the movies, the news stations, tv channels and myspace. The power's vested in a few, and everyone else is the slave of the ideas that they feed to you. Unless you fight the information they're feeding you, then you're a slave to it. The only evil in this world stems from ignorance.

Love is the only answer and everything else is false. The government doesn't know anything of love anymore. And you can not love your money. Being a CEO may please you because that is what you've been taught will please you. We're taught to go to school to prepare for college to prepare for huge paychecks? You think that is a lifestyle that will satisfy people's inherent need for nature? Do you think that depression is not running rampant as a result of our complete loss of roots? We're zombies walking around feeding a corporate machine.

Don't deny everything you see for fear that you can't trust the machine you're a part of. Please open your eyes.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Delta Alter

Here are some interesting links:

educate-yourself.org...

in2worlds.net...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well..if I may be so pompous as to presume that I may be a mild ATS celebrity...

...then you can add another to your list.

You think I jest....

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Britney Spears and Julia Styles are using holograms to take the place of their original selves.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I had never really heard of this before until you brought it up. I remember Zoo Lander had a theme about brainwashing celebrities/models for ultra agenda's. Was this a film made to point it out (comedy is the best way to approach controversy) or was it another supposed illuminati prank cause it so blatant?

Now my creative juices are going, you mentioned them creating celebrities and giving them a tragic death to create legends. What about Heath Ledger? I seriously think this next Batman film would have put him into the number one spot. He looks so good and now with his death the film should be even more popular.

The whole mkultra theory makes sense, just look at the mickey mouse club. No one thinks its funny that so much "talent" has turned up from one specific source?

That gets me thinking about disney...but I dont wanna get off topic.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I had never really heard of this before until you brought it up. I remember Zoo Lander had a theme about brainwashing celebrities/models for ultra agenda's. Was this a film made to point it out (comedy is the best way to approach controversy) or was it another supposed illuminati prank cause it so blatant?

Now my creative juices are going, you mentioned them creating celebrities and giving them a tragic death to create legends. What about Heath Ledger? I seriously think this next Batman film would have put him into the number one spot. He looks so good and now with his death the film should be even more popular.

The whole mkultra theory makes sense, just look at the mickey mouse club. No one thinks its funny that so much "talent" has turned up from one specific source?

That gets me thinking about disney...but I dont wanna get off topic.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
hOLLYWOOD plays a huge part of mind control, MKULTRA style. Disney is the kids brand. Wizard of Oz is another huge control trigger, as is Alice in Wonderland. Jane Mansfield was into some wierd satanic crap too.

Z

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I suspect David Bowie as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
A while back i was doing some studys of mind control and found a intresting article about something called a audio slave and i don't mean the band, the article talked about things like Wizard Of Oz programming along with Darth Vadar and the word Doc, also something about being thrown from the freedom train which it says means to be killed, i laughed in the face of the article out of anger even using the name Oz as a few usernames, but one things for sure and that is it's real.

A funny thing about that article a few days later it disappeared from all the search engines on the internet like it was never there in the first place.

But as others have said MKULTRA is real it's been proven, and someone said before why would the illuminati need celebs if there this all powerful elite, for a few reasons, the illuminati wants everything compartmentalized so it can control the masses in its pyramidal structure, and the few elite at the top are probably so few that i doubt tommy1701 has done dinner with them, also some people are being controled and don't even know it, and that could mean tommy1701 business associates

[edit on 8-8-2008 by King Seesar]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The document exists here...lots of interesting information, but it is also contains more than its' share of 'filler'...

[edit on 8-8-2008 by MemoryShock]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join