It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKULTRA celebrities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think that Disney is definately a center for that type of brainwashing. Its hard to describe the paralells in most of the writing and acting you see on their kids shows, but some aspects of their community can be very posessive. I think that one MKUltra celebrity is definately Dwayne Johnson, who has also done alot of projects with Disney.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
say no to the illuminati and they will destroy you're life through the media...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The Illuminati X-Factor The mind-controlled showbiz celebs

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59c8f985c913.jpg[/atsimg]

At the apex of the occult pyramid of new world evil are the Illuminati – less a coven of hammy Victorian ritualists, more a dynastic network devoted to the moral and psych­ological destruction of their victims and the promotion of terror, sociopathic selfishness and bestial sexuality. Endowed with a finely honed sense of dark irony, the Illuminati particularly enjoy flaunting the very symbols of their control in public to influence the collective unconscious.

10 SECRET MIND-CONTROL SYMBOLS IN MUSIC VIDEOS AND MOVIES 1 Butterfly tattoos, clothes, belts, hats, and other fashion accessories; proof of mind-control because they refer to the MK-Ultra Project Monarch operation. 2 Black and white checker­boards or lines symbolise duality and good/evil. A more subtle variation on this theme is the stock portrait photo which hides half of a star’s face in shadow. 3 Mirrors and shattered glass represent the way the mind is shattered and mirr­ored during mental torture. Mirrored personalities represent hidden ‘alters’ who can be made to surface at will with appropriate trigger imagery. 4 Big cats, including lions, panthers and tigers, and domestic cats which are usually black or white and spiky rather than fluffy. Leopard-print clothing also qualifies. The message is that fierce pussies suggest animalistic sexual impulses. 5 Hello Kitty toys are a more childish version of the same idea. Interestingly, the Urban Dictionary describes Hello Kitty as a “Japanese mass-casualty weapon… Doctors warn that even low-level exposure may cause a perfectly sound mind to crack.” 6 Birdcages, chains and other symbolism of imprisonment represent physical and psycho­logical bondage in a very literal way. 7 Pink, purple and rainbow colours: it’s hard to see these as sinister, but purple is apparently used to reinforce programming. The rainbow represents psychological splitting. 8 Doll symbolism often appears in fashion shoots to reinforce the mind-controlled nature of a model, who can be posed at will. 9 The Marilyn Monroe look, blonde and classic, is proof that a woman has been ‘Stepforded’ and no longer has any individuality. 10 And finally, photo­graphers, fashion designers and direct­ors sometimes succ­umb to laziness and include more traditional occult symbols such as pentagrams, pyramids (with and without the Eye of Horus), horned animal skulls, and other familiar standards.

www.forteantimes.com...

I found this article a while ago. Enjoy.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
uhh the only thing that programmed those people was $$$

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
To the person who said the Mickey Mouse kids have no noticable talent yet became famous...that isn't true. Christina Aguilera has had an EXTREMELY powerful voice since birth. She sounded like she was 20 at age 9.

Delta models are slaves whose sole purpose is assassination. Delta alters are alters within an Illuminati alter system which are programmed to be assassins. These alters are often some of the deepest in a system and in a Genie bottle or with Umbrella programming.

Source

Look up Rihanna on vigilant citizen dot com, I'm skeptical but its interesting.

"i'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way..." - Christina Aguliera

"under my umberella..." rihanna

I doubt these girls were intended as assassins, but its an interesting coincidence, there is other evidence out there to suggest that justin & britney were also involved, while we're at it we may as well add Katy perry, Lindsey Lohan & Miley Cirus to the list....

I wonder though whether jz beyonce kanye gaga are just using it as a gimmic or just unaware of it altogether ala Janelle monae? that said janelle monae's entire album is riddled with wonderland, cyborg & trans-humanization references.....weird......thoughts anyone??

-B.M

edit on 29/9/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have recently found this website that clearly goes over pretty much a lot of Illuminati symbolism, its existence in pop culture today, MK Ultra and its continuance through Monarch Programming, ect.

Vigilant Citizen

Theres so much material here but it seems quite legit.
Since your interested I recommend reading "The Illuminati Formula To Create an Undectable Total Mind Control Slave". Its really messed up but so far doesn't seem to have false information yet, though the information in it would be hard to cross reference or prove. I mean there is a lot of websites also saying the same thing, and Monarch Programming is real, but theres also things in it like how the Illuminati use young kids as test subjects for their programming and how they perform satanic rituals to aid at that. Very very disturbing, so it's something you have to be mentally capable and prepared for reading.

I tried uploading the text on Scribd but it doesn't pass, and I can't even find a shred of it on Scribd so they probably just blocked it because they don't want its contents up on their site anyways... I don't blame them.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Kim DeLaneys major MK Ultra Malfunction

Not her fault that her handler didn't give her the correct codes for the alters.
Story and Video

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Delta Alter

Not to me,
I recommend getting every religion.
And It's not what identifies you as a member of the Illuminati or aiding the new world order, necessarily.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Deny the specifics all you want, but CIA's MK Ultra documents are DECLASSIFIED due to the freedom of information act. Here is a link to the documents, otherwise you can get them from the government for yourself.
www.patriotnewsnetwork.org...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is a great blog about MK Ultra victim Thom Yorke from Radiohead. hivemind.maxforum.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join