It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKULTRA celebrities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yea i read some of Springmeier's work also listened to his talking on the subject, guy knows his stuff, however this wasn't the article i was talking about, altho similarly themed.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I always thought Kubrick's "A Clockwork Orange" exposed MKULTRA programming.

Basically by saying it's right on your TV screen. He showed a more horrific version with the whole prying the eyes open. If you live with someone, try sneaking up on them while they are watching TV, look at their eyes (maybe too paranoid).

But when I read Elvis had 3 screens on at the same time tuned to dif stations it immediately reminded me of that movie.

I also believe EWS was his sequel to CWO, all in my own fantasy land.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

the entire process of being an actor is and of itself mind control, the actor is programmed via the set and script; think about it, the amount of time that goes into memorizing and enacting a script, the foundation of classic MPD. take the example of an actor or actress thats had 100 different roles played in their life and whose entire life is spent memorizing and enacting script, "getting into charachter" so to speak. the entire industry is MK Ultra, from the author of the charachters, to the actors to the consumers of the DVD's who watch the same movie's in their home library, over and over again

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudCanadian

did you seriously question whether or not DISNEY would be involved?
duh.
duh.
duh.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
they dont do celebs as its not worth the risk, they choose those whom they think are vunerable and not a threat.

mk ultra is forceful brainwashing , its preferable for them to use normal methods of brainwashing they do to the masses on celebs , such as public humiliation , breakdown of identity , narcotics and medication , reward/punishment cycles , isolation(common with celebs) ,threats and intimidation ,remote covert brainwave alteration(easy as cake) and so on.

brainwashing techniques are everywhere , so many people are brainwashed and they dont even notice it,it begins in the youth,toddler hood with punishment and follow the leader indoctrination.
our society is now built to brainwash us

Techniques such as: Extended audio, visual, verbal, or tactile fixation drills, Excessive exact repetition of routine activities, Sleep restriction and/or Nutritional restriction.”
“Social isolation is promoted. Contact with family and friends are abridged, as is contact with persons who do not share group-approved attitudes. Economic and other dependence on the group is fostered.”
“Prohibit disconfirming information and non supporting opinions in group communication. Rules exist about permissible topics to discuss with outsiders. Communication is highly controlled. An "in-group" language is usually constructed.”
“Make the person re-evaluate the most central aspects of his or her experience of self and prior conduct in negative ways. Efforts are designed to destabilize and undermine the subject's basic consciousness, reality awareness, world view, emotional control and defense mechanisms. The subject is guided to reinterpret his or her life's history and adopt a new version of causality.”
“Create a sense of powerlessness by subjecting the person to intense and frequent actions and situations which undermine the person's confidence in himself and his judgment.”
“Create strong aversive emotional arousals in the subject by use of nonphysical punishments such as intense humiliation, loss of privilege, social isolation, social status changes, intense guilt, anxiety and manipulation.” “Intimidate the person with the force of group-sanctioned secular psychological threats.”
“These tactics of psychological force are applied to such a severe degree that the individual's capacity to make informed or free choices becomes inhibited. The victims become unable to make the normal, wise or balanced decisions which they most likely or normally would have made, had they not been unknowingly manipulated by these coordinated technical processes.”

In Dr. Brodeur's Personal Research Journal, brainwashing techniques are discussed: Isolation: “One tactic for generating a state of debility, dependence, and dread (DDD) is isolation. (..) Another technique is to subject a captive to sensory deprivation.
Decrease the amount of sensory stimulation available, such as is readily experienced in solitary confinement.”

Thought control: “Force a person to choose between cooperating or losing one's income, position, tenure, possibility of advancement or meritorious pay increase. Confuse people and wear them down by unpredictable treatment, sometimes harsh and seemingly unfair and arbitrary, and at other times friendly, fair-minded, and conciliatory. This kind of manipulation produces anxiety, dread, and guilt, as well as confusion about what to think and how to act.”
Conditioning: “This consists of daily repetitious lecturing and instruction along a certain line of thinking, behaving, and being. If you go along with the "party" line, you are rewarded and if you don't, you are punished.”

Other often-used physiological weapons to modify normal brain functions are:

Fasting-
Radical or high sugar diets -
Physical discomforts -
Regulation of breathing -
Mantra chanting in meditation -
The disclosure of awesome mysteries -
Special lighting and sound effects -
Programmed response to incense -
Intoxicating drugs.

now how many of those fit into the everyday routine and lifestyle of modern society!?
i particulary like the high sugar diet aspect of it....kinda strange how the modern diet is saturated with sugar......

one of the ways to modify normal brain functions is diet. and one great diet is the high-in-sugar diet. all that sugar causes your nervous system to malfunction. it throws the system entirely out of whack and makes it really hard to distinguish between fantasy and reality, which in turn makes it easier for you to assert yourself in the minds of the sugar eaters. combine a sugar enriched diet with long working hours and little to no sleep, and you've got yourself one spaced out citizenry. that is to say, highly suggestible and easily led.

answers.google.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Delta Alter

She's really only had Catholicism - and there are plenty of Catholics in the Kabbalah. It's not a religion.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
not a little obvious? I guess they got her back under control. pretty wild. this won't get past censors, will it?

If You Seek Amy

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My thoughts are many of these people are in some way a host and not necessarily having a split or fractured personality. This is possibly done with implants or even some type of OOBE similar to remote viewing, but much more enhanced.

These people who are used as hosts or great hosts such as celebrities to assume to be them using their bodies and minds. Some may even have clones at various ages.

Some of these chosen may have been cloned for hundreds or thousands of years as if elite bloodlines. The exact number of these bloodlines may be limited to 666 originals.

We've already heard of twins having psychic connections, this may also be one of their secrets as if being in two places at once.

Some threads mention the elite bloodlines such as through the illuminati. My thoughts are these are related to watchers and immortals through these abilites and technologies and most likely as long or longer than recorded history.

I doubt this is strictly a man made mind control program. But at any rate, any visiting species may think even less of our species by how we treat our own. Possibly why we may also have cyclical extinctions.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

hosts is the right word,and they host "grays",i know grays sounds all conspiracy esk but they are real,they are designed to live inside human bodies.

celebs having the potential for mass communication,yet too visible to replace with replicants(whilst they are famous that is,pre celeb phase is the danger time) are a prime target for grays...scientology is the latest method in which to implant them into men whom lack a womb and its easiliy accesible oriphace!
we all have a thetan inside our bodies according to scientology, a nice little "alien" who is our soul and friend!.

this is what they are
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i do sound rather.....whimsical but hey a gray morphing into an elongated phallic shape and weaving up ones repoductive orrifice kinda amuses me!

women purge your wombs!

and men,watch your surgical procedures and backs,they like to sometimes enter through your back leaving tell tale scars that resemble heavy stretchmarks!

[edit on 24-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
From the bit of reading I've done about MK Ultra , there were a few celebrity industries mentioned.
The one I found the strangest was the Country Music industry.

I've since found out that Nashville is more akin to LA or San Francisco in the 60s drugs wise. It' apparently one raging little town. Which really suprised me.

I also remember reading something about Jennifer Love Hewitte and another popular actor being stalked and hounded by some person who accused them of working for the CIA

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
A little insight on Kurt Cobain. Yes, I do believe he was mentally manipulated. Musicians are a prime target for mind control. I've personally known two musicians involved in MKULTRA.

Kurt Cobain first admitted to doing heroin to his bassist Krist Novoselic in 1989, but actually upon further examination it seems that Kurt had been doing hard drugs especially heroine since 86 or 87. Here's what probably happened.

Kurt Cobain was a notorious couch surfer. He couldn't hold a job for crap. Heh I can identify with him there. Jobs suck. He was homeless most of the time, though... and he was struggling to maintain a drug habit. There is an easy way to make up to 3000 dollars for doing absolutely nothing, and this is a very attractive deal to social vagrants and struggling artists. I will tell you about it.

I have two musician friends who have participated in programs which they disclosed to me privately WERE IN FACT MKULTRA programs. What they do is government laboratories put ads in the classifieds offering a few thousand dollars and room and board for volunteers to participate in "medical experiments". Nobody who's employed or not desperate enough for cash that they would sell their own bodies to a government experiment is going to respond to those ads. So naturally, all they get is the homeless, the vagrants, the druggies, and all the social outcasts that society forgets about signing up for these things. They aren't really medical experiments, though. They are MKULTRA mind control slave factories. Simple as that.

There is a facility near St. Louis, MO where much of this experimentation goes on. Many struggling musicians who have subsequently become famous have gone through these facilities. How else do you think Kurt Cobain financed the production and distribution of their first album? He was DIRT POOR!

There's much more to be said about my experiences with MKULTRA victims... but that's another story, and I've already been threatened enough times. I can't help but interject in these types of threads though. Anyone who doesn't believe in mind control is most likely mind controlled heavily themselves.... and society alone can do that! It's such a persistent illusion, that I have to snap myself out of it at least 10 times a day.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have to post this all over again because this stupid forum messed up! I do believe that the MK-ultra thing is possible. I am not naive and assuming everyone is crazy or anything like that. However, people are taking it a bit too far by naming these random celebrities. Just because they seem 'weird' to people, that means they are mind control victims? Having issues doesn't equal being victims of mind control. Drug abuse and mental illness happen to millions of average people.

To the person who said the Mickey Mouse kids have no noticable talent yet became famous...that isn't true. Christina Aguilera has had an EXTREMELY powerful voice since birth. She sounded like she was 20 at age 9.

www.youtube.com...

Not to mention she is a normal girl. She never did drugs to our knowledge or seemed out of control. And no I don't consider her being sexually open as being out of control. So now because Britney and Christina sell sex like many other people in the industry, that is the mind control at it's best?

It is a known fact that selling sex sells records. Take an AVERAGE girl, put her in a tight mini skirt and guys will turn to look. It is common sense. People like Madonna and Britney are famous because of their performing abilities and their amazing songwriters. Good songwriters= good songs=big fame. You can brainwash someone all you want but they aren't going to become huge stars and sell millions because of it. The PEOPLE have to like them. There are many singers who have tried to make it big and failed miserably. There are also MANY famous singers who were NOT famous as children. Madonna was not famous as a kid either.

Mind control takes far more than simply writing subliminal messages in a movie script. It takes ALOT of consistent physical/mental probing. It took years of daily mind control experiments according to the victims themselves. So how on earth would they get a hold of some of these people? Just grab them one day and throw them into a chamber of doom? That isn't how it works. Most of the people listed as victims show no indications of being so out of the ordinary that they are victims of anything but normal problems mixed with the troubles of fame. If they had split personalities we would catch on given the amount of time they are on camera. People with MPD act like TOTALLY different people with each personality. They talk/walk and act like someone else. Most of the celebs listed have never done that. How WOULD they get a hold of them anyway? They tour, they promote, they go to clubs at night..where would that leave time for mind control? Their lives are practically taped 24/7 now days! You can watch Linday Lohans DAILY and NIGHTLY routine on the net! She was never away from a camera enough to have been a victim of this.

I will even say Michael Jackson could have been a subject to it. He is obviously beyond crazy and his whole family is quite nuts. Maybe Elvis, given his military training. I don't believe Britney Spears has anything to do with it at all. So she had a breakdown, MANY people do. Is that to say every bipolar person is bipolar due to MKultra? No. Her having a genetic problem could have easily been the cause. Her father is an alcoholic. Right there is a key factor. If you have an addict as a parent you are FAR more likely to become one yourself. Her mother was also a pushy stage mom. Given her genetics mixed with her parents divorce/bad parenting ...AND her own divorce..that is obviously the reason for her meltdown.

Again some people may have been victims, more so the older stars. I don't believe for a second some of these other people are involved. Especially with this day and age being obsessed with a stars every movie. Like I said you can see pics/videos of some stars every day life. They don't stop filming celebrities. Paparazzi follow them from place to place and never leave them alone. So if they were subjects of mind control, it certain was a QUICK session!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I posted this on a different thread but thought it should go here instead. With all my research I believe that they 'are' doing this. I mean really doesn't any body get it? The implications here are incredible, who can anyone trust? Think about it, religions, government, media, they are all on the same page. Yet we the victims, truthseekers and truthtellers, are not on the same page.
I feel that this issue would resolve everything that is going on around us today. EVERYTHING!

I also have some serious questions about this issue. For example, Since the mk ultra documents were released by the freedom of information act in the 70's. With subsequent congressional hearings to no avail thus access was denied. (Which tells me they have something to hide.) Who's to say that our very own government officials are not mind controlled. Who can trust any of them? Didn't this raise some serious questions with our government officials of the time? Obviously NOT! I FOR ONE DO NOT TRUST THEM. This CBC broadcast movie was an account of the Canadian victims of mind control perpetrated by our deceitful government.
'The Sleep Room'
The US purchased the rights to this film, yet it was never aired in the US. Although there is an edited version for sale/rent for 'our viewing pleasure'.
Also, we know for a fact that the government compartmentalize 'everything' so not one person will know everything. I recently found Barbara Hartwell's Blog and from what I understand she and ex cia Ted Gunderson were friends until she uncovered some facts regarding him. Now they are not collaberating, because each claim the other is still working for the agency. Thus the enemy wins through division of the opposition. Maybe one of them is right about the other working COINTELPRO or maybe both are right and only have access to certain facts. My problem with this is; we are ALL looking for truth, when we fight among ourselves we are not working for the same goal TRUTH.

Do Not Trust the GOVERNMENT /media!!! They have not earned it. Maybe we should start a movement, no NWO without the accountability, demand that the NSA files be opened and all factions of our society held accountable. They won't need them if they want NWO anyway. Still countries would need to have their sovereignty safe. I really don't think all of the countries want a NWO without the accountability. I don't know I am just blowing off steam at this point.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here's my take. If the stars are controlled by anything it's their own stupid greedy mistakes, signing contracts with some devil to get every song free in their lap, through listening through the grape vines. Mozart was one of the first to explain the effect: Every piece he ever wrote was some how channelled to him, he said that the Nutcracker played like a concert in his head and luckily for him he was good at writing notes and arranging so the piece was done in a few minutes. The same has been uttered by modern artists. "When the chorus comes: Let the choir sing...". We are all telepathical to some extent. Now why do most stars use drugs and die young, often from suicide or assassins? Because there comes a status quo when the voices completely overwhelm them. It's not fun anymore, and surely not productive. For most of their creative energy gets used up from batteling all the maddhatters out there. Anyone relate?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
How about Megan Fox, the newest sex object, she even says "I have a mental problem", admits to having "bouts of mild schizophrenia"
"I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe," Fox tells the September/October issue of Wonderland.
www.redicecreations.com...
Country music has a lot of new "stars" Monarch likes to recruit C&W women according to Cathy O'Brien. Taylor Swift? Celebraties are so self involved & crazy that any one of them could be a MK slave. Mel Gibson?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
We're all MK'ed these days. 9/11, CO2 and Pandemic Paranoia are baits for the gullible, tools of The PTB to make you all buy into their agenda. There is a "higher" purpose to find out who are going with the flow and who are sensible, retro founding and stayers. Might I suggest that there will come similar status-quo's soon? Mark my words. Soon Revelation will be played out like a frekking symphony, too obvious not to spot. It'll be great when the dragons come down to turn all the "believers" into the psevdo satans they are. Mark my words.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
OKay so I'm reviving a random thread having to do with Illuminati Celebrities.

Are they just ignorant? NO, they do it intentionally and the new big thing is the half-pyramid which means exactly the same just using one less hand to complete it and making it look not quite so #ing obvious. I think Lady Gaga made it the trend to use one hand instead of two and hey its catching on!

This guy greeted me on the myspace home page.

Speaking of Lady Gaga, anyone else know that she use to be a pretty phenomenal kind of jazz artist before she hit it big? I might actually have some respect for the whore if she continued with her work their but guess that's how it goes when you work for the Illuminati. Hilarious having her and Beyonce do a music video together. The signs of MKULTRA in both couldn't be more obvious.

Edit: Note this tool's hair cut! Got enough triangles (pyramids) and pentagons (inverted pentagrams).

[edit on 28-12-2009 by GenLo]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
can someone embed this video for me and maybe u2u me with instructions on how to do this for future reference

this is the trailer for angelina jolies movie about mkultra set to release in the summer 2010

'salt' trailer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join