It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Attack Coming According To This Man!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barcs
Eh.... Those seem like nothing more than religious propaganda. They both quote bible verses and describe visions including the voice of the lord. Sillyness if you ask me. They are probably trying to scare people into converting.

may be... but if we attack iran and russia & china step in to defend iran how silly does that prophecy seem then??

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
wow........alot of you guys really think russia is some kind country living in the dark ages with no capability of harming the usa.YOU SEE..........THEY MAY NOT HAVE THE NUCLEAR BOMBS AND MEANS OF DELIVERING THEM WITH "HIGH TECHNOLOGY".......BUT THEY HAVE THE SUBS THEY CAN CERTAINLY FIRE MISSILES INTO THE WAREHOUSES OF THE USA'S NUCLEAR BOMBS.BECAUSE BUSH, CHENEY AND THE REST OF THE SATANIC ILLUMINATI FORCES AT WORK ARE KEEPING THE BORDERS OPEN FOR MANY MANY REASONS.YES THIS WOULD SEEM TO BE A COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS SCENERIO.......EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THE ILLUMINATI AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS IN COHOOTS WITH RUSSIA ISRAEL ,SO ON..........AND ONLY A FRAGMENT OF THOSE ELITE KNOW THE REAL REASON FOR ALL THIS DESTRUCTION.AND THEN ONLY ONE(ANTI-CHRIST) WILL ALMOST KNOW THE REASON FOR THESE COMING DESTRUCTIONS........LEAVING SATAN REALLY BELIEVING HE WILL BE VICTORIOUS OVER CHRIST.IT'S THE PYRAMID SYSTEM WILL THE ALL SEEING EYE ON TOP.EVERYONE IS ASURED OF WHAT EACH WANTS TO GET OUT OF THIS VERY GREAT DECEPTION.if bush really really had the slightest littlest most miniscule idea he IS being highly used....... and knew he could be killed at anytime for knowing way too much about the nwo or illuminati,he wouldn't be doing what he is doing or he would by taking anti-psychotic medicine for the voices he's hearing in his head which are probably trying to wake him up to the truth,but in america's society all of that is covered up to the highest degree,hearing the voices and the compassion to accept another reality .that's the trip with deception.he thinks he's using while all the while he's getting used and can be easily dispensed of with a snap of a finger.......quicker.but he's fulfilling his purpose perfectly.just like everything is PERFECT.PERFECTION.when you really see that in everything you see what christ was saying "forgive them for they know not what they are doing".if you haven't been preparing spiritually for what's coming.............you should.and those that have not been preparing will get the chance to repent........ when they are burning.dat's da way god does it.i didn't make it.i've just accepted it or HIM completely.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by geno]

[edit on 28-4-2006 by geno]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by worksoftplayhard
what exactly would RUSSIA attack the usa with??? bows and arrows? pellet guns? i doubt it could even do that!

remember how russia fought its older wars? one bullet for you, one for you and one for you. thousands of kamikazees with one bullet in their gun. im so scared.

You probably got the "one bullet" idea from the movie "The enemy at the gate" or something like this. Such statements about kamikazes are laughable at best. I'm not talking about WWII (IL-2 assault aircraft, T-34 battle tank). Even recent history -- Chechnya -- tactical missiles fired on Grozny. Warcrime? Yes. Lacking in firepower? Hell no.

A relative of mine, a former Russian submariner, told me without too much detail that he had been in vicinity of New York City years ago. I have every reason to trust this man.

As for the actual claim about the forthcoming Russian attack, this is of course loads of bull.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Aelita]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
people are so pessimistic and they love it.
when is the last time you watched a hurricane unfold on TWC and loved to see the death toll rise.
people just like you are in charge of the world.
u morbid pessimistic animals.

evolve or else i make u.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr
people are so pessimistic and they love it.
when is the last time you watched a hurricane unfold on TWC and loved to see the death toll rise.
people just like you are in charge of the world.
u morbid pessimistic animals.

evolve or else i make u.

who are you addressing?? for your information i dont watch the weather channel!!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Troll alert!

Dont you love it when people just hang around and have no respect?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
WHERE IS THIS NASTY TROLL???

I will cleave him in two with my mighty claymore!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Oh and my opinion on this is so. We are powerless to do anything, as the wheels have been turning for years, and we will face a confrontation of sorts. The Russians? The Chinese? The Iranians? It doesn't matter what happens or who we face, because it will happen. And that's it.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't see it happening in my opinion. They would attack north korea or iran before they attack russia.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Troll alert!

Dont you love it when people just hang around and have no respect?

if you dont mind me asking what is a troll ??? i've heard that term thrown around alot and it seems to have different meanings to different people ....i feel stupid for even asking....

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You know there was a movie made about this? The first Russian-Nuclear powered submarine went out on a test-run and was ordered on a secret mission to fire a nuclear warhead on washington. The submarine suffered overheating to its reactor and many russians died, therefore the mission was canceled after the US navy were aware of its existance.
Maybe this whacko saw the movie, had a dream a year later and thought he could see the future..

I doubt any sub will get anywhere near the US now-a-days. The technology, scanners and all that guff are far more advanced than that of Russia.. And if Russia were to Nuke the US, im sure emergency procedures state that the UK would be launching more than enough nukes to turn the snowy little north russia into a fiery wasteland.. A sub caries 2-4 nukes, the UK could easily launch 20 into mother-russia moments after.. good war
Or if they nuke the other side of the USA, its quiet easy to send B2's

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Also, ABL bitches.. seriously, come on!!!
These badboys are WORKING quiet well!! extremely well and are being used in Israel right now to deter missle launcher attacks.. primary nuclear attacks from Iranian

*Mod Edit - Removed profanity*

[edit on 2-5-2006 by dbates]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
yahoo Chuck Youngbrandt it's simmillar

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've read a lot of speculation about someone invading the United States. The thing is, this doesn't make any sense.

Why would China or Russia invade the U.S.? Sure, I suppose if a conflict escalated in Iran, and Russia and the U.S. ended up on seperate sides of a war, we'd probably bomb eachother to kingdom come, but an invasion? It's just not logical. I mean, the U.S. invaded Iraq, a tiny little country, and look how much trouble we're having with that kind of occupation. Now imagine the Russian army, trying to invade and hold the U.S.? It makes 0 sense.

I think the greatest threat would be one of the old soviet states selling a nuclear weapon to a terrorist organization. Both Bush and Kerry addressed this as the biggest threat to the U.S. during the 2004 presidential debates, and yet magically, nothing has been done to prevent such an event.

But sub attack followed by a land invasion? That's just silly. All a nuclear sub attack would do is seal the fate of both Russia and the U.S. to a long nuclear winter.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Athenion
Why would China or Russia invade the U.S.? Sure, I suppose if a conflict escalated in Iran, and Russia and the U.S. ended up on seperate sides of a war, we'd probably bomb eachother to kingdom come, but an invasion? It's just not logical. I mean, the U.S. invaded Iraq, a tiny little country, and look how much trouble we're having with that kind of occupation. Now imagine the Russian army, trying to invade and hold the U.S.? It makes 0 sense.

Russia and The US wouldn't bomb each other to Kingdom come, it just wouldn't happen. It will be the end of the world as we know it because the likelyhood is theres a bomb sitting underground somewhere, probably in both countries that could wipe each other off the map. Even if the US did invade Iran the chances are Russia wouldn't be happy about it but they wouldn't step in to prevent it. The main threat to the Us at the minute i think would be North Korea.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join