It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus; The final Anti-Christ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Let's not forget that the majority of people are going to love the anti-christ.. and follow it willingly.. so i highly doubt that it is a person who's transparently bad. More of a person who appears to be good. Think 'Palpatine' from Star Wars.

But the more I think of it.. the second coming is theorised to actually mean a global shift in conciousness, not an actual person, a raising of the vibration of the human soul. Enlightenment. Therefore, isn't it also possible the 'anti-christ' which basically means the opposite of light, could be the global negative thought train? at least half the world at the moment is war hungry and bloodthirsty.. perhaps this global 'disease' of war and death which is slowly growing is the true anti christ, that everyone will 'follow' willingly. After all.. the 'nuke iran' mindset seems to be fairly widely accepted quite easily instead of with shock and dismay.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
when it talks about ac in revelation , its specifically talking about a person who can have power , and be worshipped , and be wounded. he will be a figurehead.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
He will have to appear as the second coming of Christ in order to deceive whatever is left of the Church. He would also have to fullfil the requirement's for the Muslim Mahdi. As well as, fulfilling the Messianic scripture's of the Jew's. Which would be the same as Second Coming for Christian's.

The crossover for Jew's/ Church would not be nearly as hard as the Mahdi trick. Or, could that be the False Prophet? A limited nuclear conflict (false armageddon) might answer alot of the plot twist's needed to bring him on the stage!

Ha! What about a False Enlightenment?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
HimWhoHathAnEar said:

I read somewhere that before the lead kabbalist rabbi in Israel died recently, he said that the Messiah is in hiding in Israel and that he had met with him. Found the article, put link below.

With Ahminejad chomping at the bit to bring back the 12th Imam (Mahdi)through an apocolypse, the time seem's ripe for a false armageddon. After which, the "Messiah" will appear to do all the thing's you're talking about.

I'll have to read that article,...after I blast you!

Ahminejad is not chomping at any bits, did you not forget that it's GW Bush who is doing all the threatening to Iran? HimWho, take off your blinders or the AC may come and go and you wouldn't even know. Don't limit where you look.
Could be Bush for all you know, some religionuts do in fact think he is some sort of saviour, hell, some think he is 'heaven sent' from god itself.
Seether said:

.. perhaps this global 'disease' of war and death which is slowly growing is the true anti christ, that everyone will 'follow' willingly. After all.. the 'nuke iran' mindset seems to be fairly widely accepted quite easily instead of with shock and dismay.

Seems that when I look at how willing people are to follow a leader and join the war parade without learning about the details about why, I see how an anti-christ could rule the stupid and uninformed quite easily.
Heh, Bush wants to nuke Iran, and they are the bad guys, good whitewashing gw bus!

From HimWhoHathBeers link:

Rabbi Kaduri was also quoted of late as saying that the imminent arrival of the Mashiach will "save Jerusalem from Islam and Christianity that wish to take Jerusalem from the Jewish Nation - but they will not succeed, and they will fight each other."

This past Yom Kippur, shortly after Hurricane Katrina, Rabbi Kaduri said, "Jews must come to the land of Israel to receive our righteous Mashiach, who has begun his influence and will reveal himself in the future."

Of course, this could be a load of Bull, but we'll see.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Ahminejad is not chomping at any bits, did you not forget that it's GW Bush who is doing all the threatening to Iran? HimWho, take off your blinders or the AC may come and go and you wouldn't even know. Don't limit where you look.

Ahminejad has said himself that he is going to help bring back the 12th Imam, Mahdi, Muslim Messiah. Who is supposed to return after an apocalyptic conflict with Israel and the West. The Ayatollah new this when he PUT him in office. On his first day in office he had his entire cabinet sign an oath to that effect. I'm surprised you haven't read this new's, since you're so 'unlimited' in where you look!

As to the link, it was meant to show the Israeli belief about their messiah, who is just as false as the Muslim messiah. The true messiah came 2000 year's ago!

Your personal attack's on me say more about your character than anything I could.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I wasn't attacking you, just your one-sidedness. There was another part, where I mentioned religionuts, I read that and thought, "I hope he doesn't think I mean him"
For that I apologise.

Of course you can say ahjaniminabad (whatever) is trying to bring back the Imam, but if memory be my guide, did not GWB mention something about a 'crusade'.

Biggest mistake ever on his part, George thinks god talks to him and advises him.

If that's the case, god gives bad advice.

So, If one can say The Iranian prez is a religious nutcase, can I call GWB one too?

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well it would seem that the people responding to this thread aren't the only one's who are paying some attention to Nostradamus. Heavy Metal band, Judas Priest are also paying some attention to this prognosticator. Often accused as being satanic in nature by religious fundamentalists, the fact that Judas Priest has announced that they are working on their first conceptual heavy metal album based on Nostradamus certainly ties in nicely with the theme of this thread.

Judas Priest is currently working in the British Midlands on an album that will thematically relate the story of Nostradamus. Rob Halford, frontman for the band announced that the new album is being written specifically be featured as part of a massive multi-media concert when the band goes on tour in support of the new album.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Freewheel burning

It's cool when something big like JP pays attention to our times, and relates them to Nostrodamus.
I'd bet lots that Mabus and terror from the skies will be a sung topic.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
G'day all,

I personally beleive that you all are looking at the wrong area. I think that the anti-christ shall reveal himself as the successor of the United Nations after Kofi Annan resigns or is kicked out due to his involvement in corruption.

The antichrist shall appear as savior of nations and shall do just that at the start - massive reforms that will show for once the U.N is doing something to help troubled nations to gain the full support of all member nations to follow his free will and his new ideas.

The U.N has already said, thou I cannot find the link of this that they have a few trillion dollars to offer in aid to nations that would be willing to sign up to a new world order!

Has anyone else heard of this?

I think all the signs are there in front of us and I do not beleive that religion is to play as large a part as all those fundamentalist jews, christians and moslems would have us beleive - thou it is a good sales pitch to get more members into their congregations.

I do not know who will take over the UN but I do not think that it will middle-eastern in nature. I do beleive that we have more serious threats to our existence than the anti-christ. I think that China or India are the future threats, both of whom refuse to declare their future ambitions, and why they are spending vast amounts on their military with out any immediate threats.

They are both also dealing considerably with Iran, trading with their oil. If China were to partner-up with India, then the anti-christ would be the least of your problems.

Im pretty sure Nostradamus said the anti-christ shall come from the east. He didnt say it would be the mid-east, so my bets are on the far east if he were to appear, and going by China's military expenditure lately, I'd be pointing my missiles that way!

Melbourne_Militia

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
We read what nostradamus says, but what about the apocolypse, by St John, that gives a pretty accurate reading considering it's 2000 or so years old, it talks about how kids shall rise against parents, neighbours shall hate neighbours ( and thats not just the people on the street but countries) The beast with 10 heads shall apear, this could be the UN or could be this coallition, there are many speculations, about the end, ww3, second coming, etc....

But what if the second coming wasn't a person, like's been mentioned but a movement, A new world order. What would be the best way to bring about a new world order. Before the first world war, life in general was although not perfect, but it was lived with more community spirit, people looking out for neighbours, If you had no food you would offer dinner, etc.... And at these times alot if not everyone went to some sort of church, now what??? two world wars later, a fury of other wars, a couple more wars here and there, and another 2 wars since the millenium, no wonder there are blood thirsty people out there, no wonder, people like this, it's on tv every minute of the day and has been for the last 30 years, No wonder we don't mind cctv camera's, ID cards, sattelite's.

So you might be thinking here, yes I've heard it due to wars it's imprinted so we won't mind sub-conciously.

No, If we look at time in general, with no specific meaning, we will notice that before the world wars life was good, after the wars life turned in a flash, new technology was at the disposal, fast tracked under the guise of war?? after the war people were relieved naturally that the war was over and lived in peace for the next 20 years. The 1960's, was the years in my book thats now shapped the modern world. What did people do before the 60's?? communicate, listen to radio's. after the 60's everyone is glued to the television, tv is the anti-christ?? Tv reminds us of all the bad and evil in the world, stricking fear into our very homes.
Another theory I heard was that the down fall of the world would be drugs, lettin gevil slip in through the back door.

There all just mad theories, but you say the Anti-Christ would possibly represent peace and goodwil. But I would think that the Anti-Christ would be against all that Christ stood for, meaning that it would acrtively promote war and maybe not so much hate, but put it to the people in such a way that they will end up hating the enemy.

I would ask however for you all to clear up on this matter of the Anti-Christ & Second Coming of Christ. As a Christian we believe that Christ will come again to judge the world and all who dwell within, Christ might not have an important role this time round com[pared to 2000 years ago, maybe this time he's coming just to observe and truly see if good out weighs the bad, if it does then we are (most of us) saved.

The Anti-Christ is supposed to enter the earth to create the apocolypse, (armageddon has it's name due to being mentioned in the bible as a mountain, called armageddon. Those of who who listen do not turn back to retrieve your coat,)

The question is here, and I put it to you all,

Who is activley looking for the Anti-Christ, Who of you believe that the anti-Christ is already here on Earth.

Although I do recall one thing left to happen before the end, and thats the sun to turn black and the stars to fall from the sky,and for the world to be covered for a time, and half a time. There is also reference to a comet in the bible, and combined with everything else that was written and recorded 2000 years ago, is pretty accurite, maybe we should all have a moment of reflection and ask ourselves, if it happened tomorrow, what would we say to God, could we honestly say that we have done some real good with our lives to help others and not just ourselves, if you can't think of any, maybe you should.

The pheonix that flies into the fire, will rise from the ashes on new wings

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Chewy82 said:

after the 60's everyone is glued to the television, tv is the anti-christ?? Tv reminds us of all the bad and evil in the world, stricking fear into our very homes.

Funny you too came to this particular conclusion, revelations speak of the image of the beast, which was able to talk.
Im sure someone knows where that quote in the bible is.

But a talking image

Here is what I found:
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

And especially this:
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Well, OK, the image was given life, and to speak.

Could it even be a hologram?

Just speculating.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Technically speaking, in around about sence the TV is living!!! there are real people behind it, and what about live tv in General.

It is quite mad now that you point it out, because, there are alot of people who do worship TV, and others that don't and the one's who would rather go out and look at the world, will fall out with the ones that don't.

It is frightning just how many do take the TV as gospel!!! believing in every word.

The image of the beast could be many things to do with tv's, it could be the corporate businesses behind them, it could be the program itself, or even the actors.

In this day and age we expect more and more from our TV's and in a sense, we are going back in time, )thinking about rome and the colloseum, how the spectators of the gladiators wanted more and more DEMANDING more, wanting death, wanting more death.

The thing was I was estonished at just how much the war in Iraq was covered, I mean it was like being their, it was almost as if they were trying to thrill the spectator, Ratings would have been up.

On another note, The beast whom may appear the numbers 666, in hebrew represent letters. These letters are www.

Could the TV have been the deception, and the internet being the true anti-christ, after all we have everything we could possibly want to do, right here in front of us. Everything, some good, some bad, and some darn right evil, some so sick, twisted and to outragously horrid for tv, but not for the internet?!!

To make way for the internet the TV HAD to become a house hold essential, after a period of so long we have now ended up with this.... the internet, the world wide web, why leave home again.(is it day or night outside just now??)

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And how will he appear? will he pop up and say "hello I am Mr. Antichrist!" or will a spaceship bring him down? (warning sarcasm)

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

...which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

This may possibly relate to TV violence and such. Since most of it is just acting, those actors actually appear to die by weapons, but they don't, they really live.

Chewy, what do you have on this www-666 thing?

Seems to me one has to fight the evils of the net by using the net, especially fight the TV using the net as the internet is not yet under any anti-christs control, compare that to TV which is basically used to turn us into good consumers feeding our planet destructing over cunsumptive ways. TV has taught us to feel unworthy unless we have
-a car (or two)
-a big home
-the latest appliances
-more and better stuff than that #&%$ Mr Jones next door.

TV is owned by the big corporations and it is in their best interests to manage our perceptions of life and form how we percieve our wants, as needs.

In that sense TV is quite evil indeed

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by veespec
irans leaders are not evil
stop watching tv in america

Stop watching Al Jazeera,
and believing the murderer insurgents/terrorists....

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm not sure exactly where I heard it but I'm sure it was a tv program, documentry, but if it's true well then it's quite a thing to take in is it not. It's very true how controlling TV has become, and yes it's true the internet can be used for both good and bad, suppose it's a 21st centuary quest. But how long will this last, censoring will happen. Then where will we learn the truth.

If the Antichrist was a person rather than a movement, if he declaired himself as so on tv, he will be turned into a hero instantaniously, because people have a false sence on life, due to TV, they wouldn't understand the dangers.

It reminds me when I was in a car crash, after it happened I told me and my cousin to get out quickly because it was going to blow. It didn't and I done myself more damage than good getting out of the motor in the rush and panic I did it in. Why did I think it was going to blow?? Because of all the films, I didn't know if it would or wouldn't but an image was planted in my head through tv and I took it for gospel and in the heat of the moment, confusion, I paniced.

Looking back I can laugh at myself and the way I reacted, but react in that way was due to the TV,

People are obscured by TV, and the growing pressure this puts on society, ban the Tv, can you imagine the riots if they turned of the switchboards for ever.......

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

This is the True Face of PIG known as Jesus Christ!

JESUS CHRIST IS, IN TRUTH, THE REAL
GREAT WHORE, THE PROSTITUTE AND KING OF BABYLON=THE 666.

www.gaiaguys.net...

CULT RELIGION:

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

"The most sordid pretext of maximum power in the name of false and mendacious love that literally walks over dead bodies without hesitation or scruple.

Backed by the false doctrine of the New Testament, the Christian cult religion meddles in the politics of all countries. Moreover, it is not embarrassed to interfere in the most intimate family life of human beings --even in the bed of marriage partners--in order even there to attack and destroy the last and most private secrets of human beings.

Now finally has come the time when a stop can be put to all these unscrupulous activities, if man becomes sensible enough, revises his thinking and devotes himself to the real teachings of Jmmanuel. In all likelihood, all those who have bashed their heads against the brick wall of the cult religions deceitful madness and are therefore no longer capable of normal and sensible thinking, will fight and oppose it with all means; and yet, their desperate fight will be in vain because truth will be stronger than any cult-religious mania or dirty lie, even though the lie has been in existence for thousands of years. The scandalous falsehoods of cult religions will now be shattered and destroyed for good, no matter how much the cult religions and all their followers and advocates rebel against it. Finally truth will be victorious, even though it must be secured through great struggles, as it has been written in the Scriptures, which say that the truth will provoke a worldwide catastrophe. However, truth is required and must no longer be silenced. A catastrophe will be understandable if one considers that the cult religions have attained immense power, which so far has enabled them to suppress, with murderous and sordid means, all truths directed against them. They will again attempt to do this, even if it means indulging in murder as has often been the case in the past." - Billy Meier, Talmud Jmmanuel, Introduction

www.gaiaguys.net...

JESUS CHRIST IS AN EVIL INVENTION CREATED TO ENSLAVE THE WHOLE HUMANKIND

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OctopusDr
flip the ma in mabus

and you get g w bus

If you're gonna do stuff like that then change the b's to d's and you've got Saddam spelt backwards.

[edit on 4-6-2006 by Sits In Thought]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
No Mabus is not the anti-Christ according to Nostro IMO, read above.

Well anyway, check this out, popped into my cranium last night:

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Abu - MAbus
Musab - Mabus

So, what happens when this popular leader dies, revenge?

I thought of this as well. With him now being dead; what are eveyone's thoughts about how this might play out?

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Brain Trust]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The crazy leader of Iran said he wants to blow Israel off the Map!!! So if your thinking that the United States is the only Antichrist, your probably way off.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join