It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus; The final Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Some time ago I read a few books reguarding the prophecies of Nostradamus. Among the stories, one that really stuck with me after reading was the prophecies about the various Anti-Christs throughout history.

I remember reading the section on the final Anti-Christ called by Nostradamus as "Mabbas", if I remember the spelling correctly.

As I sit and read CNN's website today it just dawned on me the Palestinian Authority Presidents name is:

Mahmoud Abbas or M. Abbas

Kinda ironic, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uqoda
Mahmoud Abbas or M. Abbas
Kinda ironic, isn't it?

Yeah, it is weird. But Iran's leader seems more like a contender for the Anti-Christ to me.
More so than Abbas.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yeah, it is weird. But Iran's leader seems more like a contender for the Anti-Christ to me.
More so than Abbas.

Yeah, because he's murdered so many innocent people, unlike Bush.
Don't believe all the propoganda you're being spoonfed right now.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
All the crud hits the fan when?
When Mabus dies.

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

He does not say he's the anti-Christ, just that Mabus soon dies, causing poopy fan blades.

Now what about that May 25th comet fragment deal?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

More so than Abbas.

Yeah, because he's murdered so many innocent people, unlike Bush.
Don't believe all the propoganda you're being spoonfed right now.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Xeros]

That's not why I said that.
I'm talking about his mouth and the threats that continually spout out of it.
i.e. - "Israel needs to be wiped off the map."
Those are some "ballsy" words there.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here is an interesting link for what Nostradamus wrote about Mabus in (Century II, Quatrain 62)

asteroid.divnull.com...

What are your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I wish this anti-christ would show up already. I'm getting kinda board waiting for him. What's he gonna do when he gets here anyway? Fire, Brimstone, Blah, Blah, Blah........

Besides, I'm married, not much more he can do to me....

[edit on 25-4-2006 by tommy1701]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Man, if Mabbas dies could that strike a Nuke war?

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
palg1 said:

Nostradamus' text revisited

Here is an interesting link for what Nostradamus wrote about Mabus in (Century II, Quatrain 62)

asteroid.divnull.com...

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are, thank you for backing my thoughts with that link.

Mabus just dies.

Thank you.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
palg1 said:

My thoughts are, thank you for backing my thoughts with that link.

Mabus just dies.

Thank you.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Toadmund]

Your welcome, that was the conclusion I came too as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As it stands, I put Nostradamus somewhere just above the tabloids at the check-out aisle in the grocery store. Maybe he got it right with Hister, I don't know. It's damn close but it's not "Hitler" ya know?

However, if what some of you guys are suggestion, or at least pondering, that would mean Abbas will die sometime between now and May 25th-- IF he is the Mabus in this quatrain.

If he does indeed die, I might take this May 25th thing a little more seriously...

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, It had been some time since I had last read up on my Nostradamas predictions, I had forgotten many of the details of the quatrains.

I guess "The Mabbus" got classified with the anti-christs due to the after events of his death rather than being the anti-christ himself through his living actions.

However, if this Palestinian leader was in fact "Mabbus" the prophecys results of his death could concieveably be realistic given the reaction most people in this rather militant government are known for throughout the media, or possibly with a war in the Israel/Palestine area of the world.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
irans leaders are not evil
stop watching tv in america

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
When nastradamus predicted hitlers attack on the world he was one letter off I recall. Hister is how he reffered to hitler. So basicaly where Im going is maybe hes only a letter off while prophecizing the anti christ. So yes the anti christ might be that M. Abbas guy.

I have a funny feeling the anti christ will come from the middle east for some reason. Can anybody elaborate on that?

[edit on 27-4-2006 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
No Mabus is not the anti-Christ according to Nostro IMO, read above.

Well anyway, check this out, popped into my cranium last night:

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Abu - MAbus
Musab - Mabus

So, what happens when this popular leader dies, revenge?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
flip the ma in mabus

and you get g w bus

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
:Mabus will soon die, then will come,
:A horrible undoing of people and animals,
:At once one will see vengeance,
:One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

interesting....maybe an iranian will assasinate the guy...and israel gets it revenge.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Umm...hello ladies and gentlemen.

The expression 'anti-Christ' is greek. The word 'Christ' is english transliteration from the Greek, 'Christos', and comes from the Hebrew 'Mashiach', or the transliterated Hebrew 'Messiah' which means 'Anointed One'.
Literally translated, Anti-Christ means 'in place of', or 'against' the 'Anointed One'.
Since the whole concept of 'Christ' or 'Messiah' is a Hebrew one, that's probably your best starting point. I know the Muslim world has it's own concept of a Messiah or redeemer (the 12th Mahdi, I believe,) and this is a name that President Ahamanjed (is that how you spell it?) has uttered, believing that he is instrumental in invoking this Imans' arrival on the scene. But, I think that would be looking in the wrong direction. As I said, the concept of Christ or Messiah is a Jewish one. Christians throughout the world believe that Jesus Christ/Yeshuah HaMashiach, is the anointed one that GOD promsed would come. Jesus said 'Salvation is of the Jews'. Whether or not you believe Jesus is the Messiah, if you believe the concept of Messiah or Christ (and therefore the concept of Anti-Christ,) it follows that such a man would be Jewish, who would come to His own (the Jewish people,) and be received as the promised messiah, bringing in an era of peace, prosperity, justice, etc.
AS I said, the concept of Messiah is jewish, and there are various 'scriptural criteria' that the world and Jewish people will look to so they can asess, base his credentials. The jewish people will not accept a non Jew as the Messiah (he has to be of the seed of David for a start).
I've given this subject some degree of study and will elaborate more if you wish, but I don't want to bore you guys. All I will say is, I don't believe Mahmoud Abbas or the Iranian President is the Anti-Christ. Anti-Christ is someone the world (especially the Jews,) will receive as a man of peace. If you look into the works of the Jewish scholar maimondes, you will get an idea of the kind of person the Jewish people are expecting as the messiah. (Rebuild the temple, restore the Jewish holidays/calender, return the Jewish people to the land, reintroduce the Levitical Laws and Sacrifices, etc).

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I read somewhere that before the lead kabbalist rabbi in Israel died recently, he said that the Messiah is in hiding in Israel and that he had met with him. Found the article, put link below.

With Ahminejad chomping at the bit to bring back the 12th Imam (Mahdi)through an apocolypse, the time seem's ripe for a false armageddon. After which, the "Messiah" will appear to do all the thing's you're talking about.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I do know that when the antichrist is on the rise , he's not going to appear as one who is aggressive and talking about fire and brimstone n stuff. It looks like that will happen over a period of time. To be globally popular , it would have to be someone who outwardly appears to be some kind of peacemaker , at least until he acquires more and more power , through some kind of economic collapse on a global scale maybe.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join