It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus; The final Anti-Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I love these debates.....whoever the big AC is, when he shows himself, we'll know about it. When the poop hits the fan, I hope I'm on the winning side

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You all make the confusion between Antechrist and antichrist. this is complitly different.

Ante Christ (Antechrist) : means "before the christ". In the Bible (Apocalypse, Daniel...), they are (those antechrists), those who prepare the society to be accorded to the Christ. But they are very human and the society, the economy, the système they will construct (masson) will be so big and difficult to contain that it will always be near to be destroyed by itself and by some other external or internal chefs. The final Antechrist will be a "beautifull" occidental chef who will start the 666 system (theme of 6). 6 is the business, of anything, in tarot, it is the lover, something very difficult for the humans, till so long. Love is a kind of business on earth, this is why this tarot lame is so in bad aspect most of the time. 66 is the busyness of the business (it is Lilith, daughter and woman of the linked Satan (Satan is linked and under earth till 2000 years, when Jesus came. Satan doesn't act, it is only human who act, even if they idole Satan and his avatar), 666 is the business of the business of the business. It is the natural perversion of a system that discover itself and in witch everything stand eatch with another. This is the system we know since 1948. You can discribe it better than me.

Antichrist is against the Christ (the messie in all religion). The Antechrist are some times antichrist, just like Napoleon who was much more a masson than a real christian. He was also a master of war, this is very bad, he was than a antichrist. Hitler was realy a big antichrist, Staline, Prescott Bush...

Anglophone always speak about the Antichrist, but they ignore what are the Antechrist.

In one sentence, Ante and Anti Christ are different, but in any case, they dont please God. One will insult the name of God and fight against him and humanity(Anti), and the other (Ante) will use the name of God to say he is right but will construct a world on wars, money, sytems in systems, corruption and a great will of a lighty and controled humanity. In other worlds, the Antechrist won't hesitate to do like Satan (who is just an idea since 2000 years ago) to edified the world they own and get humanity to there own light (taken from Lucifer, but this is an other story). Satan can destroy, do wars, corrupt, pay... Witch a Christan can never do (I'm talking to a George, maybe two...).

It is also importante to understand what are the 2 Beast of the apocalypse of Jhon. The first one comme from the sea and is the religious system (Vatican first, and all other religion too). Daniel says it will be very destructive (inquisition, war of religion, tyrany on the poeple). The second commes from the earth and is the economy and the society. It is more recent and became more and more effective till the french revolution. In the end, the Antechrist will link the two beast (religion and politic), will have the power on the world and will fight for freedom, entropy, new age... He will control the images. He will seem good, but he will take the world under insanity, prostitution, money and will be the master of all charitative works. He will destroye the Antichrist (or supposed to).

In the end, only humanity will be able to stop it's own decline and people will have to realise in what humanity was going to. Then the Antechrist will be understood as it and the Christ will be abble to come.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing about Mabbas lately. It dawned on me, Barrack Hussain Obama. With the rules of the acronym this may be our man.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The third Antichrist as prophesized by Nostradamus will fit the mould of the first two that he prophesized (Napolean and Hitler). They were both Heavy duty political animals who were very successful at making war. (Think G W Bush)...

As for Ahmadenijad, all we have had from him thus far is rhetoric, albiet very heavy duty rhetoric at that but in the end still just words. Who has sent troops into Iraq on the most flimsy of pretexts ? (wmd where are they George???). Over a million Iraqi civilians have now lost their lives, not to mention 4000 US servicemen, and why?. On some half assed WMD theory that was never true in the first place.

In exactly the same way this attack when it comes on Iran is not about the alleged Nuclear weapon program at all but instead is about ideology. MaBush, sorry, Bush wants regime change in Iran for a whole heap of reasons and is willing to kill lots more people, on both sides , to achieve it.

Isa is Jesus in Islam, he is recognised as the Messiah in the Quran. He will return in the Islamic tradition and will kill the Dajjal (Antichrist). The Mahdi is another figure, an Islamic leader who is not mentioned in the Quran but is instead in ther Hadith (oral tradition of Islam).

Look at Bush's connections to the freemasonic, frankly quite creepy skull and bones fraternity at Yale. If he hasnt invoked AZAZEL/Satan then I'll eat my hat and socks at the same time. The Nostradamic timelime for these things to occur looks right also, He prophesized a certain number of Popes, there is to be only one more Pope after the current one and he looks like he is about to have a heart attack at any time.

Dont take offence by that if your a Catholic but maybe our little Pope friend needs to sell himself an indulgence to lessen his time in Purgatory fairly soon. Times running out, for all of us. We are almost at the end of the Astrological age of Pisces, Jesus in the Synoptic Gospels talks a lot about "the harvest is the end of the age, the harvesters are angels" and we are almost at the end of the age of Pisces. Jesus was around at the start of the age of Pisces two thousand years ago, we are almost at the end of the age of Pisces (an age is 2160 years).

In the book od Enoch in the Dead sea scrolls, when God orders Raphael to bind Azazel/Satan in the earth he says to bind him and the other fallen angels for seventy generations until the day of judgement.

Count up the generations in the Old Testament in Chronicles, from Enoch to Jesus is 57, or 58 generations. From Jesus to now we have had 2008 years , or thereabouts, if you allow 120 years for each generation after Jesus then up to now you get 72, or 73 generations.

We are close, (sorry to be such a killjoy but hey guys, things had to end sooner or later yeh ???< hopefully it will be before Billy Ray Cyrus can put out another album, I think even the heavenly host can be happy about that...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewy82

Hi
As a muslim I agree with you - I think that our prophecies can be misleading if taken too literally.
I would wholeheatedly look at the concept of the TV and www [internet 666] being the the 'anti-chrit' or 'Dajjaal' as muslims call it.

I always thought that 666= VI VI VI which if written a certain way looks like www. I wasn't aware that 666 was www in Hebrew.

Muslims say that the Dajjaal will have one eye like a flating grape - TAKE A LOOK AT THE POWER BUTTON on your monitor computer now . . .

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
SO ATS IS CARED!!!!

cause

the Mabus here.. is banned

comet???

Nostradamus knew that a comet came?
wow.. never realized...

loooooooooool

Thanks..

Nia Wind

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I saw a show about 12 years ago on the prophesies of Nostradamus and made a mental note of the name Mabbas.I even thought Saddam backwards was a contender.It is now 4 years since the OP .Recently I saw where Obama was meeting with M. Abbas (the current Palestinian leader) and I rememberred that show! Now my search has led me to this post.I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught this!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Uqoda

It is interesting as he is the one wanting Israel to stop building settlements in East Jerusalem. blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Kudos to you Lucius Driftwood for understanding what you read.
The one clue about the anti christ that most people over look is that the anti christ will be loved by many people and be accepted by many for being a man of peace(but not really).

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1701
I wish this anti-christ would show up already. I'm getting kinda board waiting for him. What's he gonna do when he gets here anyway?

Well, initially, he tries to fix the mess that the world is in. However, when someone tries to take his life, he strikes out with a vengence. Can't say I blame him/her, whatever.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join