It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Russia an Official Terrorist Nation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Great that Russia can train it's military for peanuts in Chechnya. Somebody had to come in and stop Islamic militants from forming a warlord state there. At least Beslan won't be repeated in Chechnya itself (yes, Beslan wasn't the first case of murderers coming to kill "infidel" children)

Dana:

Russia is cursed from God according to you? It can wipe off the face of the Earth every single Islamic nation with a push of a button, it's attracting foreign investment like mad, and it's people are the most cultured and Romantic I have ever met. Gee, I want that curse!!!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The problem with the word terrorist is that it's clearly being used in a propagandistic sense. Maybe subjective is another good way of describing it. At any rate, who is a terrorist and who is not? Who has a right to kill people, even innocents? and who doesn't? Which groups are terrorist and which aren't? You may have one group on someones terrorist list, but another nation says ahhh.... those guys are not terrorists. I believe that the UN has yet to clearly define who or what a terrorist is, and I think the same goes for the US Congress. Yet Bush and other world leaders, especially western make speeches about terrorism speaking with moral clarity as though they know exactly what a terrorist is and isn't, but once again there is know clear definition given.

If we really want to be honest with ourselves even regular militaries are terroristic. Their in the business of killing and they kill both innocent and guilty, plenty of times and on purpose. The same goes with intelligence agencies. It's know doubt that the Russian government has brutally supressed the Chechnyens. Know government will allow some group to break away and the Russians are brutal anyway. But of course they killed the innocent along with the guilty on purpose.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join