It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamist protest in N.Y. –'Mushroom cloud on way'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Its because the war on terror has proven to be as much a false and empty sheepskin for the wolves to steal our money as the war on drugs is, and America needs a new boogie man to keep the racists in this country all riled up with hate so they can masturbate their firearms in homocidal sexual anticipation of wholesale murder. Because if they don't have brown people to want to kill and shove into the ocean, they might turn their attention toward the government which robs, poisons, and betrays them.

Its not just about politics, its also about psychology, or disorders thereof.

legalizer i could not have said it better myself...

they have been using fear as a weapon for too long and now its time for all the truly patriotic (look it up in a dictionary if you dont know the real meaning) ones in america are going to take it back for everyones freedom. fascism has taken over (look that up too, big business owns the government, fits the definition perfectly) and now we're heading towards a fascist monarchal police state aka totalitarian regime. please help us someone.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I do have to wonder though, if what WND got wrong was that it was in arabic, it might've been that the slogans were shouted in english, but they figured Arabic was more threatening, so they presented it as that.

And yes, go figure, no pics from them on these alleged signs.

Did you watch the video? They were chanting some of their slogans in English and mixing it with some arabic chants. Not all was comprehendable, but it was definately mostly english. I dont htink they expect anyone to get their message holding up signs and chanting slogans in arabic, not here anyhow. I saw one of the signs a guy was holding, it was 2 sided. One side said the Holocaust was a hoax, and I couldnt get the other side, I need to watch it again.

[edit on 4/24/2006 by ludaChris]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I was just watching this video again, trying to listen to the audio and hear what hes saying a bit better. This is what I gather so far. This rally was for the 18 year old PALESTINIAN kid who was killed by a PALESTINIAN suicide bomber and they blame Israel because of the occupation? Who decided to blow themselves up here? This kind of logic confuses me.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
stupid question coming your way....

umm....I beleive when I read an article about this this morning, it said that they were chanting in arabic, someone had to intrepret it into english to understand what they were saying.

only then, on the way home, I believe it was rush on the radio, but maybe not, but he played a tape of their chanting, and well, it sounded like english to me...

one possiblity would be that I just wasn't fully awake this morning, but there's another one.....could rush (or someone) fabricated that tape that was played??

well, anywho, I see that with congress and the presidents popularity well below that of nixon in the beginnings of his impeachement...with moves being made by different state legislators for force an impeachment, well, time for bin laden and gang to come out again...frighten those citizens back into line....
at least that are my thoughts on this...I mean if these people know that there will soon be a mushroom cloud over the city, well, why are they there...think they'd prefer to be somewhere else, wouldn't ya??

but well, does anyone know for sure just what language they were chanting their little threats in??

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

Originally posted by ANOK
So why is every one so down on illegals?

You don't know? Its because the war on terror has proven to be as much a false and empty sheepskin for the wolves to steal our money as the war on drugs is, and America needs a new boogie man to keep the racists in this country all riled up with hate so they can masturbate their firearms in homocidal sexual anticipation of wholesale murder. Because if they don't have brown people to want to kill and shove into the ocean, they might turn their attention toward the government which robs, poisons, and betrays them.

Its not just about politics, its also about psychology, or disorders thereof.

Yeah my question was rhetorical, but I agree with you, well put...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Anyone else think it's funny that the google add thing shows an add for the Tunguska Blast drink when you go to the Worldnetdaily site for this article?

I got a real kick out of it when I scrolled down and saw it.

Here we are talking about a nuculear blast and there is an ad for a "blast" drink.

Oh the hilairty of the internet.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Not another "please dont bash the people that wish to see you perish in nuclear anniliation" post

How dare you say that about a whole religion, based on the actions of a few. But if it were a Muslim complaining about your country, based on the reaction of a majority - he's suddenly a "terrorist". It's a defeatist argument on your behalf and quite frankly you should be as ashamed of the actions of your government, as I am of mine for following your falsified "war on terror"

"amen"

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
if the people went home and put as mutch effert to try and fix there own
countrys problems ,insted of running away from them, thay would not be
a third world country?

people seem to think as soon as thay step foot in america thay can do and say whatever thay like , even if it does threaten america its self.

and for now thay are doing just that, but this will change sooner or later,
but only when true americans have had enoff.

and when that day comes these people will have hell to pay....

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's simple.

Since the UN "legalization" of Israel and recognition of its right to exist by international community, Israel has refused to recognize Palestine, and if one nations right to exist is achieved from oppression of another nation, its called domination.

If Israel was a private individual in the court of law, he would be convicted, incarcerated and ordered to pay punitive damages, but as we all know, if a private individual has influence and power of finance, he is free to do what ever he pleases, with out having to worry about such mundane things as law.

While Palestinian martyrs strap on explosives and blow them selves up, Israeli martyrs go into law, journalism and politics, to practice a "civilized" method of oppression.

Kind of like, "That man have just beaten that other man with a bat to death, that makes him a barbarian monster and he should be severely punished. I on the other hand killed that other man by pushing this neat, sparkly little button, all in self defense, he was on my lawn and said it was his, and that makes me a civilized humanitarian, I ought to be admired and reworded with free money, and if anybody dares to scream Fallacy/Hypocrisy, that only makes them a bigget and a racist, and they too should pay me free money for such a horrible insult".

How cool is that? It's like a permanent "get out of jail" scot free and pay for stepping (every)here card.

I want one.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

a third world country?

people seem to think as soon as thay step foot in america thay can do and say whatever thay like , even if it does threaten america its self.

Spector, I'm guessing you think of yourself as a patriot? IMO patriotism breeds separatism. How can you tell if a man/woman is an American citizen based on the colour of their slin or their religion? Yes I said colOUr. (You've already made a mockery of MY language and your own country "america" by your use of spelling) Based on a culture of fear from within, that threat is what you need to be scared of. I'll give you that. However it's people like you who need to realise the only threat is people like yourself. Only then can you become a TRUE American patriot. I might be misinterpreting you but I've had enoff.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spector
a third world country?

and you think that the day that changes, it will only change for those YOU percieve to be threatening?? I don't, I think it would change for ALL of us, depending on who the next perceived threat might be, today it might be arab terrorists, but tomorrow it might be the person fighting to retain control of his personal property, or the one demonstrating against that nice factory that just dumped a nice cocktail of dangerous chemicals into their river, or whatever....

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
well if it was such a popular belief amongst islamists, I would think there would be more then the 6-8 people that were present protesting. I think it was more to instigate then anything.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
this is really friggen scary...

the same thing was beeing said before the 911 attacks...

a teacher is even on record that one day she told a student (who was muslim to "pay attention why do u keep looking out the window" the little kid respondeded by saying yuor not going to see those two buildings there tomorrow.

im nnot paranoid, or anything. but yea somthin is going to happen again and it is goin to be very very soon.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Where exactly did you hear that little gem about the teacher and Muslim student if I may ask?

Let me get this straight this thread is about a bunch of nuts making a scene on a street corner in NYC....
Must be slow news day for World Nut Daily. It's sad once upon a time Americans weren't so easily intimidated. Now on the other hand...

By the way whatever you do don't tell World Nut Daily about the Black Israelites. Not only do they stand on corners making fools of themselves they have a cable access show too! Right Wing America will have a collective heart attack and die of fright!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spector
a third world country?

Er, yes, you can. You can do or say whatever you want, so long as you aren't phsyically attacking another person or calling specifically for violence upon a person. You are absolutely permited to say 'america is evil, 911 was good, everyone sucks'

when true americans have had enoff.

Newsflash, naturalized citizens, even ones with funny accents, are just as much citizens as people who are third, fourth generation in the US.

Your genocidal fantasy is humorous.

to practice a "civilized" method of oppression.

What are you kidding? You think that a person who straps an explosive belt on themselves, gets onto a public bus, and blows themselves and everyone there up, is just as 'evil' as a person who works as a lawyer for an occupying country???

The palestinians went to war with the yehudis. The yehudis trounced them, thats why they're under occupation, just like Japan and Germany after WWII.

whskybarjd67
the same thing was beeing said before the 911 attacks...

I heard that to, but I've yet to see a source or some sort of evidence that it actually happened. Anyway, not much of a surprise that the WTC was attacked on 911, afterall, the people that attacked it the first time literally said that they were going to knock them down next time. Not the same peopel that actually did it on 911, but, really, a pretty obvious target.

Not only do they stand on corners making fools of themselves they have a cable access show too!

Yeah, I think I've seen those guys on TV, they're pretty funny. And you make a good point, there's lots of nutty and dangerous people in NYC.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by boogyman
Where exactly did you hear that little gem about the teacher and Muslim student if I may ask?

Let me get this straight this thread is about a bunch of nuts making a scene on a street corner in NYC....
Must be slow news day for World Nut Daily. It's sad once upon a time Americans weren't so easily intimidated. Now on the other hand...

By the way whatever you do don't tell World Nut Daily about the Black Israelites. Not only do they stand on corners making fools of themselves they have a cable access show too! Right Wing America will have a collective heart attack and die of fright!

inside 9/11. the 2 hour speacial on national geographic channel i believe

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
More race and ethnic bias. You hate the Muslims because they are non white. The KKK talks about annihilating people all the time, nobody makes a thread about them. Not too mention their marches in minority neighborhoods, but it draws your complete silence. A non white group in America for whatever reason doesnt have that luxury because of the paranoia of white america. It goes all the way back in history since Europe is mostly a christian epicenter, other races are 10x more open to different religions than white people are. You see Asian muslims, asian buddhist, and black hindus, black muslims but rarely do you see white people even thiking of the beliefs of these other religions because apparantly, europe and white people can never be wrong. As soon as you have encounter a belief not historically held by Europe you hate it, its the same hate that chased the Native Americans near extinction. You dont take time to understand, you just stereotype and kill just because something is not your own.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So Moussai was a patsy right? Mossad did 9/11 right? Larry Silverstein blew up building 7 in a huge Zionist money making plan (just like the holocaust) right? Damn, I hate individuals who sink their heads in the sand and don't consider the obvious reality that many people in the Middle East HATE us and have a radical agenda contrary to everything we would consider moderate. When the Kalifa is finally set up they will be the first ones to hand over the guns and betray their country. Rest assured.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
According to Alex Jones at infowars.com,They might get their wish.He predicts another large scale attack before the end of October

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wonder what happened to all this mushroom cloud talk anyway?? Hasn't happened yet!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join