Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Video Evidence! The queen really is a reptilian!!!!!

page: 1
1
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wow...I can not believe it. The Queen really is a reptilian! I got her! I got the queen! I have evidence!I went on BBC news, and watched a video of the queen. Paused it on a frame. AND OMG she really is a reptilian. LOOK AT THIS!!! O_O

Holy smokes people...it's true!!! Just look for yourself!! news.bbc.co.uk...

Ok wait for the part when the screen fades, then when she bends down pause it now!!! You can see it I swear to god!!!

Pause it on this time! 01:28/ 03:24

Evidence! Hardcore evidence!!!!

Sorry about the excitement...do you know what this means??!?!?! It means that...David Icke is right!

o___o.......

[edit on 21-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]

[edit on 21-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]

[edit on 21-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]

[edit on 22-4-2006 by kinglizard]




posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
1:28 Into it , wired no?
news.bbc.co.uk...


top right

[edit on 21-4-2006 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
news.bbc.co.uk...


1:28 Into it , wired no?


Exactly!!!! ISn't that so bizzare!? You can clearly see the scaled on the side of her face, and the reptilian brow!!!



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   


She looks more like an octopus in that frame than any sort of reptillian.

Not sure this is cause for celebration, as 'proof' goes, it's definitely a few rungs down from crystal clear.



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Could someone please take a screenshot or something please, because the video doesent work for me, because I have Fire Fox.



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
worked for me and i have firefox



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Don't work for me either.



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I saw the video, but i really dont' see the reptillian stuff. Her face goes a lil blurry/pixellated for a sec that's it.



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I saw the video, but i really dont' see the reptillian stuff. Her face goes a lil blurry/pixellated for a sec that's it.


I know, but it's green! And look at her face, look at the eyebrow ridges, and the scales on the side of her face...
Also, it won't let me take the picture... all I get is a black screen.. So sorry folks, you're gonna have to view it.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Its topics like this that make ATS Like the nation Enquire news paper. Its Stupid its sick and really pointless. Mind U its a good laugh for those who really can get a kick out of it. Aliens going to come from my toilet and tell me my future..... really.. Can we get to some feesable logical reality check here and not stuff that some whack "O" who just came out of the white strait jacket.



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Must be one of those Queen's Birthday jokes, being she turned 80 today...






seekerof



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
That's probably just due to bad video quality. The face looked scary sort of though before the screen faded, but we are just reading too much into it. I'm sure. Reptilians? plz. Truth111, youve been listening to too much Sherry Shriner (David Icke disciple).

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Nakash]



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It was just really terrible quality video streaming, very pixellated...awful. She does shapeshift into something pretty scary at that moment but I'm sure that's more to do with the crapness of the picture than eerie dimensional fields.

This is the year 2006 - streaming video on the internet should be greater quality than dvd, and we're subjected to watching something grainier than the first silent films. I'm sure there's a conspiracy in that somewhere!



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by salsa
Its topics like this that make ATS Like the nation Enquire news paper. Its Stupid its sick and really pointless.


It is pretty stupid. I don't really think that a dodgy real player video file where to a couple of people, the Queen looks, kinda, reptilian for a split second [mainly due to her hat], is gonna help the cause of those who think that the world is run by lizards.

Do you not think the hordes of people had a better view than we do from this poxy vid? Would you have been stood there waving and cheering if you thought for a sec that your monarch had momentarily turned into G'Kar?


Is it that the miracle of television doubles as a reptilian spotter? I'm impressed, the tech is coming along in leaps and bounds, it didn't even require the normal filtering in Photoshop to find.



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthmatters1111

I know, but it's green! And look at her face, look at the eyebrow ridges, and the scales on the side of her face...
Also, it won't let me take the picture... all I get is a black screen.. So sorry folks, you're gonna have to view it.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]



What eyebrow ridges, what scale on her fare... WTF in that footage you can't see anything. And especialy in the 1:28 frame everything gets blurry. Am I having problems watching that video or some how my player needs a codex ose smth else because to be honest with you guys, I couldn't see a sh**

If anyone of you has e better picture, can you make a screenshot?



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
People...first off. Don't tell me that reptilians aren't real. LOL. It's almost funny to me because it's like saying people don't exist. Ok, look. I have seen a reptilian. Alright? SO they do exist. I never really believed in the shapeshifting theory but..I don't know, it just looks odd that's all

Also, folks, you have to wait a little teeny bit, and then pause, because if you pause it right on 1:28 you won't see what I am talking about-___- So, wait a little bit when it is still 1:28 then you will see it. I know about the videos turning green, but I think that something really was going on around there. So why wasn't it clear anyways.

While I don't have photo evidence of a reptilian. I don't give a ___ about what you said about Sherry and Icke, I know Icke, and Sherry are good people. Well I for one, saw a reptilian way before I even heard of these poeple ok? Guys...you really need to have an open mind. it's really kind of sad...you're not going to get anywhere with that...



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by truthmatters1111

I know, but it's green! And look at her face, look at the eyebrow ridges, and the scales on the side of her face...
Also, it won't let me take the picture... all I get is a black screen.. So sorry folks, you're gonna have to view it.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]



What eyebrow ridges, what scale on her fare... WTF in that footage you can't see anything. And especialy in the 1:28 frame everything gets blurry. Am I having problems watching that video or some how my player needs a codex ose smth else because to be honest with you guys, I couldn't see a sh**

If anyone of you has e better picture, can you make a screenshot?


Sorry I didn't notice that 1:28 stays for split second, you have to pause it right when her face turns green, wait until after the screen fades. Don't paust it anytime after 1:28 is over.



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Truth, I just don't believe Icke's theories, and Shriner is WAY off on his views on certain subjects the bible deals with (it's speculation. What do you expect?) being good people isn't enough. There are plenty of good people out there that are wrong.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Nakash]



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthmatters1111
People...first off. Don't tell me that reptilians aren't real. LOL. It's almost funny to me because it's like saying people don't exist. Ok, look. I have seen a reptilian. Alright? SO they do exist. I never really believed in the shapeshifting theory but..I don't know, it just looks odd that's all

Also, folks, you have to wait a little teeny bit, and then pause, because if you pause it right on 1:28 you won't see what I am talking about-___- So, wait a little bit when it is still 1:28 then you will see it. I know about the videos turning green, but I think that something really was going on around there. So why wasn't it clear anyways.

While I don't have photo evidence of a reptilian. I don't give a ___ about what you said about Sherry and Icke, I know Icke, and Sherry are good people. Well I for one, saw a reptilian way before I even heard of these poeple ok? Guys...you really need to have an open mind. it's really kind of sad...you're not going to get anywhere with that...


You are getting excited over nothing. The green efeect is caused by the the poor video quality. The whole video is very blurry, you cant see a thing! Do you really think all the people around her wouldn't have noticed her face change like that? No offence but give your head a shake.



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Sorry but this is ridiculous. The video is in very low quality. She actually looks more like the Joker in those frames to me. So do I think that the Queen of England is Batman's nemesis in disguise?? Heck no!!





new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join