It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Evidence! The queen really is a reptilian!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
can we get a screen shot on the 1:28 mark up in this ho?

[edit on 22-4-2006 by krossfyter]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't see anything either, after waiting for someone to post A screenshot, when I saw it, I was dissapointed.
I was expecting to see a reptilians face or something, not some green pixels, I mean come on, that has got to be the worst video Quality ever!

[edit on 4/22/2006 by The_Time_is_now]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Unfortunately, you can't screen capture a windows media video.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Then again, I can't see any of it. The quality is completely poor to the extent that I wonder if it was the queen at all! Heh, get a better quality screenshot dude, and then I'll take the time to look into it more.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's just because the video faded in that it's some what dodgy. If she was a reptilian, I'm sure she'd take more care in keeping her true identity hidden...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Anyone notice how the originator of this post is banned now? I saw that and immediately increased the percentage of doubt on this vid.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
MWsnaps taken of mediaplayer classic 80% screen

She doesn´t look very human to me, but I can accept that the red dress is causing problems. Still scary, given that the last snap compares another face which remains practically normal.

Can we no longer directly display images in threads without uploading to ATS first? That´s too bad.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by HardToGet]

[edit on 22-4-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It's really sad how a thread like this can get so many views and posts in such a short time.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I posted a perfect screenshot of the moment in the video that the opening poster spoke of, but for some reason all the images in my post, including the one that I used to give reference to Cthulu having mandibles, AND the ones in my profile, now say "external image" instead of the pic.

As Rove McMannis says, "what the?"

LOL! I was glad that someone noticed my attempt at not debunking the existence of shapeshifting reptiloids inhabiting the royals, but at the fact that the image of the queen shifting into a 'reptile' has mandibles... reptiles don't have mandibles. Note that I didn't debunk that she's possesed, only that the video would be showing her to be something OTHER than a reptiloid, if it were truly shown in that video.
....not to be taken completely seriously here, however.

....ATS can be alot more fun if people engage in a little subtle tongue-in-cheek humour.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
truthmatters1111

Sorry dude but i am going to be sueing you. After watching the video and reading your thread i laughed so hard i developed 3 hernias. You will be paying my medical bill
Only joking, the entertainment you have given me is worth the pain.

All this reptillian stuff is utterly stupid. I mean don't get me wrong if someone shows me some actual evidence that i cannot explain then i may believe. Sadly it's all based on what people are saying, not one solid, spongy or even blancmange like bit of evidence.

I just knew that with all this video footage, someone would post something lol. I am not a big supporter of the monarchy but hell the women seems pretty nice. Happy birthday maam.

As others have said it is this sort of post that makes us all seem like nutters. Now if you don't mind, my singing gerbil is asking to be fed.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
holy bad pixelation batman!! lolololol this is really rock bottom.

someone start a comet thread quick!!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Please just delete this silly thread, this is lame...
And I see he got banned...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Nah, not buying this one. I am sure that someone could possibly explain the cause of the coloration of her face changing with the pixelated video. I think it has something to do with the red dress, but I am just a video editing novice, at most.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
She's just an old woman in a low res video.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
just pixels all mish mash coz its a crap vid. this thread should be trashed...sorry dude!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So I watched BBC last night and they showed that footage last night. The queen never shapeshifted just the work of an overactive imagination and poor streaming quality.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i dont know. i like this thread. we need unexpected humor in our life sometimes and this is one funny thread that i didnt expect to become comical.

thnx for the show guys!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
oh and thnx for the screenshots HardToGet. much respekt.

im crackin up over here.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If she turned green and scaley on TV i would have # my pants literally.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
don't be so quick to dismiss..the vid isn't too great but hard to ignore bloodlines..isn't she always wearing gloves in public? who knows...personal experience obviously is what is most important in terms of belief..unfortunate if she's banned but experience is everything...even something like a ufo or a 'ghost'..you might not really believe but once you see it, sure changes your perception

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join