It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Evidence! The queen really is a reptilian!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Nononononono!

You guys got it all wrong. The Royal family doesn't have Reptilian Blood, they have Alien Werewolf Blood! They revealed the secret in a "fictional" show called Doctor Who.

Sorry I just had to post that.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How did this utterly ridiculous thread reach to 5 pages???

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think it's comical i personally do not beleive in the reptile conspiracy that guys like Icke talk about. But when someone posts a thread like this i have to laugh because it's so ridiculus it is infact funny.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
Nononononono!

You guys got it all wrong. The Royal family doesn't have Reptilian Blood, they have Alien Werewolf Blood! They revealed the secret in a "fictional" show called Doctor Who.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by sardion2000]

That show rocks!!! Can't wait til we see what happens in the early 21st century.....

Wait, thats now!!!

[edit on 22-4-2006 by JackofBlades]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The title of the thread sure got my attention, and 5 pages of reactions tells me somehow i'm not the only one. Very funny stuff. Saw the hires footage on tv of the celebrations (BBC), no shapeshifting there.
No pixels too...
Anyway, the queen is face to face with a child while supposedly turning green and scaly, yet no sign of any reaction of the child... move on, please. Nothing to see here

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Thread locked.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join