It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Evidence! The queen really is a reptilian!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I thought reptillians could'nt be seen in our dimension?

If this has just been picked up by the news cameras, how come nothing like this has been seen by the royal photographers who have taken her picture on a daily basis for decades? I'm still on the fence as far as the royals being reptilians. in fact i'm not sure i've made it anywhere near the fence.

I did always think the Queen Mother bore a striking resemblence to Paddington Bear though in those big hats!
You never know.

CX.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Sorry but this is ridiculous. The video is in very low quality. She actually looks more like the Joker in those frames to me. So do I think that the Queen of England is Batman's nemesis in disguise?? Heck no!!

Are you kidding me!!!!

This is the Queen of England we are talking about here, have some respect!

And no! the Queen doesn't look like Batman's nemesis, she looks more like Goro from Mortal Kombat in that clip.That is her true self after she shape shifts.

Here is what I am talking about. This is what I saw in that clip. Ladies and Gentelman I present you with- THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND HERSELF. Notice how she shape shifted into her real self. I GOT THE REAL EVIDENCE. IT WAS ALL ME!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I can clearly see the green you are talking about, however, I have seen this many times before with bad video compression. The problem is with her bright red/pink outfit that she has on. In NTSC video format red is the worst color to have on film because virtually all of the compression will be on the red which causes a bleeding effect that causes the colors around the red to be off color, sometimes to extremes like in this video. The green on her cheek is obviously a shadow or some slightly off color skin tone (perhaps even makeup) that is taken to the extreme of green. The "scales" are simply pixelization from the low quality compression.

thanks.....the accurate and clear reason for something that looked nothing like a repillian.

I want the past 5 minutes of my life back.

i really wish people would stop these "OH MY GOD THREADS"

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Here's a screenshot of the clip, because nobody has bothered to post one yet:

Evidence? Or simply an artifact of poor encoding?
Knowing me, I'd tend to err on the former.

Know what the wierd thing is? Her reptillian form has mandibles, not unlike that of Cthulu:

Has anybody seen any PHYSICAL, REAL reptillians with protruding mandibles??
No, that's because only aquatic creatures (crustaceans) and insects have them.

*debunked*

P.S. This doesn't mean that I don't believe she's a reptiloid, just that REPTILES don't have mandibles, and this picture clearly shows her with mandibles.
So either her reptiloid race from the other dimension has grown mandibles over the years, or that this is an artifact of poor video encoding.

[edit on 22/4/2006 by nrky]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
For crying out loud

I honestly can't believe some of the posts on here...

This is an example of what happens when you mix a dodgy quality video with someone who has too much time on their hands...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
LOL!

I notice that the BBC photoshopped the image before broadcasting on TV though so the Queen looks perfectly normal throughout. Obviously the web version slipped the net .......

(Anyway what's wrong with being a Reptilian? Better than being a human - officially the 3rd most stupid species in the universe....... :lol

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
You can also see someone's true form by looking at their reflection in a pool of water and tossing a pebble in...

I'm afraid the 'evidence' is once again down to heavily compressed images/video.
People really have to stop trying to scutinise flawed data for subtle evidence, it produces grossly inaccurate results.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Good god people.

Reptilian ?

Aside from the video being low quality, the real reason our Royality looks so odd is pure inbreeding of the upper-classes. Hence why every now and again they sexually delve into the middle/lower classes to aquire some "prettier" genes

That aside, Greys I can sort of believe but biped, shapeshifting reptiles is a bad Hollywood script at the best of times.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I can clearly see the green you are talking about, however, I have seen this many times before with bad video compression. The problem is with her bright red/pink outfit that she has on. In NTSC video format red is the worst color to have on film because virtually all of the compression will be on the red which causes a bleeding effect that causes the colors around the red to be off color, sometimes to extremes like in this video. The green on her cheek is obviously a shadow or some slightly off color skin tone (perhaps even makeup) that is taken to the extreme of green. The "scales" are simply pixelization from the low quality compression.

Exactly.

In fact, you can find a lot of BAD vid (compressed vid) around the Internet that shows transitions similar to that. I've done it myself (accidentally) in editing down video to make it run on the Internet -- you get all kinds of horrid and weird looking artifacts from the most normal of objects.

Heck, just start looking at a flock of Stargate music vids (fan vids where they take clips from shows and put them to music, creating something that sorta matches the music) or StarTrek music vids. Or music vids from any other tv program. You'll see a lot of the same kind of thing when they compress the music vid down to a format where it plays and downloads quickly.

I don't think there's any case for every single blurred/color wobbled film on the Internet being proof of reptilian beings.

Dae

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I loved the debunking via the mandible angle, bloody classic!

I so didnt see anything wierd on the video, certianly not that still! Does compression usually create mandibles?
*giggles*

So why the banning of whitewolf/turthmatters?
I liked her, a tad excitable but you get that.

Dae

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
The "scales" are simply pixelization from the low quality compression.

Yup, if this was caught on something that wasnt compressed as all hell then Id be amazed but as is, its just funny. Reminds me of when my uncle folded a ten pound note and showed me how the Queen's face turned into a bum... I could never see it

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Grrr, its only because you are not seeing it how I am seeing it. You prolly paused it at the wrong time. How in the heck do you not see that?! I can... maybe my video quality is better? I don't know. Truth is, I told you, I never believed in shapeshifter reptilians. Ok???? I just thought this would be interesting. People have to stop scoffing, stop sticking their heads in the sand, and...actually look into this stuff. Just absorb it. Think about it...there is dragon symbolism all over the world.

Umm excuse me, a blurry screen during the middle of a fade in transition can cause alot of minor glitches that could appear to be this or that. This is the farthest thing from good evidence I think I have ever witnessed in my entire life.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
sometimes i feel like this site would be better off if we just banned everyone.

at least we'd never have to watch one of these movies again.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I do believe in reptilians but have concluded that the queen just looks old, with a ton of makeup and saggy skin.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by JackofBlades]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Despite everyone elses harsh, harsh insults, I am glad this was posted. It was neat to see, even if it was just the result of poor web quality.

I think some of the replies here have been belittling the original poster to the point of harrassment, and I don't feel that is warranted. ATS is supposed to be a place where you can come and share things that would be "weird" and "unnatural" to most people, and not get ridiculed to this extent.

I encourage other people to continue posting their weird videos and pictures, despite what anybody else says. And I sure hope to god this post wasn't the reason truthmatters1111 got banned, or this is a sad, sad day for ATS.

Edit: But I guess they had multiple accounts and that was the real reason.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Duh..Which video- there are several.

Ok- seen it... Its just low quality...or is it true? Nah! I admire the woman.

I have to admit it does look a little suspicious....
It did remind me of the Joker as someone else pointed out.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The one that automatically comes up when you click the link in the upper right of the article...

Click "See the Queen on her birthday walkabout". Choose player. Sit back and watch.

'Duh'

PS: You can't seem to keep track of the time if you view it with Realplayer, you have to use Windows Media to tell where the 1:28 is.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well, thanks for posting. It is interesting to read about what other people see in things. Although I was waiting to see the Queen sprout a tail or something. Not a few green pixels in a frame.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I love a good laugh early in the morning- It helps set the tone for the day.

Oh, and that picture with the baby queen...

Seriously, though....Here's a little thing you didnt know. Cubans are devout followers of the queen, prince, et al, and like nothing more than keeping up with the latest on these folks. I grew up admiring the british monarchy. Trivia for the day.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ok, I don't see anything but a very blurry, low resolution video.

[edit on 4/22/2006 by djsly]

[edit on 4/22/2006 by djsly]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join