It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't there anything we can do to stop the Illuminati?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now @ [email protected]. Beware, if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned!!!.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i wanted to share i think we all hold such incredible power and dont realize it.

i know myself personally i have been down this dark path the past few years including substance abuse, eating processed junk, monetary problems etc.

and what i realize now is that while my intentions are good in life and i WANT a good life i have fallen into a TRAP offered by negative forces.

its up to each one of us to realize this and remove ourselves from these destructive habits and then move away and give our energy and power to positive habits.

i think its really that simple.

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join