It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramid Update

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mardukif you have a reasonable answer to that question then I'd like to hear it til then I shall just have to presume that Osmaganic like every single other pseudo archaeologist before him will happily hide any evidence that contradicts his theory as long as the money is still rolling in

you heard it here first
if youd been paying attention youd have heard it everywhere else over a year ago but obviously you were too busy wondering why this obviously genuine pyramid was not centre stage at the worlds media to notice you were conned

Hard words... but, what to do, its the scientific approach of debunkers.

In any case, Mr. Osmanagic, The Egyptians etc. are more scientific than your loved brain police 'chair-sitters'!

All infos and interviews to those geologists are available on the Foundation's website in Bosnian language! Maybe you can ask to be hired as translator...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   

they are all geologists very familair with the region and its strata

yes, indeed they are! in several public interviews those geologists where asked about the laboratory analysis of their report, they answered: "ohhh I don't remember..." "....I think my collegue Prof. made them, but I don't know exactly..." and so on .... Yes, I'm very familiar with such doing!

about how Osmaganic claimed he was sent by Zahi Hawass right up until Hawass denied any involvement and stated that Barakat was not an expert on pyramids

read this and stay tuned:

"Pharaohs to help unveil truth of Bosnian pyramids
By Sherine Abdel Monaim
DAILY STAR EGYPT
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
First published on March 29, 2007"

[ www.bosnian-pyramid.com.....rt...=30#9683 ]

and this:

"Full Support For The Research From Egypt"

[ www.bosnian-pyramid.com.....rt...=30#9685 ]

oh right now I see your point
perhaps you can tell me from which point of the hill these stones are situated

Those stones blocks, like many others, are part of the same pavement situated at the top of the Pyramid of the Moon (not Sun where the remains of old town Visoko is)

Again, do you understand what it means or?

please tell me of any pyramid you know of that is built out of tiny blocks like that which are laid flat on the ground ?

read this study about ancient construction methods, maybe it will illuminate your mind?

link: www.bosnian-pyramid.com...

take care and God bless you!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ding Ding - End of Round 1,325!

Debunkers 0, True Believers 0

Its a tie. We are all guilty of the same crime. Giving ourselves the credit for actually going to Visoko and doing the work when it was someone else.

Is Osmanagich a hoaxer, charlatan or otherwise idiotic fool? As Fr. Luke and Byrd and a host of others. They'll say yes, and they'll probably insult you in the process.

Is Osmanagich a scientist, a pyramid discoverer, a person sitting on top of something of value? As Hyperborean, myself (though I sit the fence) and a few others. They'll say yes, but they'll give the good Dr. O every lattitude in his methodology, means and time to make his case.

The point is, this thread has gone on too long. Its now about the in fighting and the backstabbing between and amongst post-ers.

Stop it. I really wasn't going to return to this thread, except for one thing (and for the same reason I think EVERYONE comes back): I've got to know how this story really ends.

I don't want to hear it from Hyperborean with the idealized reports of what is truly there. I don't want to hear it from Byrd or Fr. Luke Duke because they will want to pwn it or whoever gets in their way of posting about it.

So, if there is a mod reading, please put this thread permanently straight or take it out of its misery. It has squabble-cancer of the worst kind and it need a shot of chemo-reality.

Aryan-dude-what's your name...I didn't say the sight was a mausoleum. Don't try to twist this thread into something about Islam that it never was. It was mostly sarcasm cast in order to draw more attention to a thread I thought was dying. Now, I'm not so sure I should have used the de"fib"ulator.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperborean

If you know the answer, you begun to be scientific!

Oh the irony of someone as anti-science as yourself asking us to be scientific. To quote from your site:

Many journalists (I am one of them too) were laughing to tears at some foreign scientists and their absurd “scientific theories” who even wrote many books. One of those scientists who still defends “Darwin theory”- the theory that even pre-school children are laughing about, came to Visoko and after visiting the pyramids, stated without the shame, quote; “ All this is naturally made because this area was covered by ice and there is no way that some civilizations could have existed here “.

Source

You have no idea what science is.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I need your wisdom, Fr. Luke.

Educate us all. What is science? Is it pointing at what is not? Or is it asking questions of what is?

I believe your ability to poo-poo outpaces your ability to present salient counterpoint, conclusive evidence in regards to the entire effort continuing in Visoko.

"The guy hit me from behind, officer! He hit me! He hit me!"

"Sir, I have 5 witnesses that saw your reverse lights on and your vehicle moving backwards at the intersection colliding into the car behind you. Are you denying this, Sir?"

"But officer, he hit me! He hit me!"

This exchange depicts two correct perspectives on the same event. One account is factual, the other is so heavily weighed by opinion without supporting fact that although it is true, it is insufficient to support the claim that "He hit me! He hit me!"

In light of this analogous and fictional exchange, consider Dr. Osmanagich and his, as you put it, "accident."

Were you there when he started excavating? Were you available to make judgement on his science? What is science in this instance?

Is science always so concrete and cut and dry that it must fit within a definition as given by you, sir, or is it possible that Dr. O's "accident" falls somewhere around the perimeter of where research can be accepted becausse of the subject matter and the methodology needed (because of funding, because of political climate, etc.)??

Please, do not claim the dominion of "science" to be your own unless you are willing to submit a 100 page dissertation on it to the people here on ATS.

I know that I can't, however I know enough of the case of Bosnian Pyramids in Visoko to know that the integrity of scientific method has been circumvented for a variety of reasons, not the least of which the vehement denunciations by debunkers and skeptics screaming as to how what he is researching couldn't possibly be.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25

I know that I can't, however I know enough of the case of Bosnian Pyramids in Visoko to know that the integrity of scientific method has been circumvented for a variety of reasons, not the least of which the vehement denunciations by debunkers and skeptics screaming as to how what he is researching couldn't possibly be.

so you agree then as Osmaganic is claiming that the Bosnian pyramids were built around 11,000 years ago by the recently extincted maya travelling in photon ships powered by sunbeams with assistance from their master race of aliens from the Pleiades
now please give me some scientific evidence of that because I'd just love to know why you are posting such vehement support for someone who by his own standards has eliminated any possible support from anyone who might be even slightly considered credible

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Its not support (which by the way, can not be vehement. try another adjective. i'm sure you've got an online thesaurus there.), its more along the lines of allowing a man enough rope, if he is indeed doing no harm, to hang himself.

You and others here pelt those who would like to see a conclusion to this mess in Visoko to come to an end because you want to debunk the posts, not the man.

You have as much evidence that he is wrong. Pointing to hoaxes, which are legitimate, is just the beginning to your case. The repeated childish stomping of feet and insisting that we all have to furnish proof of this magical 11,000 year age (which includes Osmanagich), is rubbish.

Its smoke. So what if he comes up with proof that what he's found is 3,000 years old? So then because he missed "his mark" by 8,000, then he can't be a scientist??

My support, however "vehement" it may be, is limited to allowing ANYONE to research this dig at this point. If need be, I'd be in favor of kicking Dr. O off the hill and allowing someone else to either prove or disprove what is there. But the truth is, neither you or I have that authority, and the people who do, don't give a rats rear-end about the guy anymore. Increasingly, the government, because its not being given the goods that were originally advertised, is also probably beginning to be fed up with Dr. O.

In short, the guy shouldn't have made ANY claims, nothing about 11,000 year-old civilizations, nothing about Atlantis or UFOs or aliens or anything related to this research (IF in fact he did....I don't know the specifics as to what was said.)

But judging from the kinds of support other researchers have had in this part of the world, its no wonder there is little chance of real science being done. There was another Bosnian arch. site recently that was mercilessly plundered, located in the marshlands, an Illyrian boat in a lake, because there is no funding for research like that there.

Again, its not that I necessarily care about Dr. O. It's more that there has been enough information brought to the surface through his "research" that is keeping this theory on life-support, still barely breathing.

Don't you agree? Be reminded that the possible impact this find may have to the people in the area is tremendous. It has the potential to allow them to see more income, more tourism, and a better image of their country....Yes!, provided that the science is not thoroughly poisoned by hoax or poor methodology. (sadly, we may be well past this point by now.)

With specific regards to Visoko and the people living there, they are the baby who will be thrown out with the bath water if in fact there is something there science worthy and the world decides to devalue it because it wasn't exactly 11,000 years old.

Does that make it easier to lay down wholesale debunking on the guy? On the entire idea that something is there?

For the record, I am open to the possibility that Dr. O is really, really, really wrong. All beliefs aside. But I am also open to the possibility that in being wrong, he's managed to find something else perhaps equally worthy. What happens then? Kinda like going to a consignment store looking for a pair of jeans, buying one, but finding money in the pocket. The jeans don't fit, so even though you found the money, you decide to throw them both away.

Oh well.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by newtron25]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
heres an excerpt from his book the world of the Maya
you may remember him stating several times that hes qualified to tell if this is a pyramid or not because he spent 15 years investigating the pyramids of central and south america (despite the fact that he doesn't know they are actually not pyramids but temples)

heres an excerpt from his book the world of the Maya

Ordinary watchmakers repair our watches and put them into accordance with Earthly time. It is my theory that the Maya should be considered watchmakers of the cosmos whose mission it is to adjust the Earthly frequency and bring it into accordance with the vibrations of our Sun. Once the Earth begins to vibrate in harmony with the Sun, information will be able to travel in both directions without limitation. And then we will be able to understand why all ancient peoples worshipped the Sun and dedicated their rituals to this. The Sun is the source of all life on this planet and the source of all information and knowledge. ...And with a frequency in harmony, the Earth will, via the Sun, be connected with the center of our Galaxy. These facts become exceptionally important when we realize that we are rapidly approaching December 2012, a date which the Maya have marked as the time of arrival of the Galactic Energy Cluster which will enlighten us.

The descendants of the Maya, the Lacandon Indians in Chiapas were discovered in the mid-twentieth century. This isolated community showed a surprising similarity to the Basque and Berber peoples (most probable descendants of the natives of Atlantis).... In the sacred Mayan book, the Popul Vuh, there are descriptions of cosmic travelers, the use of the compass, the fact that the Earth is round, and knowledge of the secrets of the universe.... The Mayan hieroglyphics tell us that their ancestors came from the Pleiades... first arriving at Atlantis where they created an advanced civilization.

Many cultures around the world, from India, Sumeria, Egypt, Peru, the Indians of North and Central America, the Inca and the Maya, call themselves the "Children of the Sun" or the "children of light." Their ancestors, the civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria, erected the first temples on energy potent point of the Planet. Their most important function was to serve as a gateway to other worlds and dimensions.

as you can see
its complete nonsense and his claim to have studied pyramids for 15 years is the only claim to any qualification he holds

you can find the world of the maya online here
www.alternativnahistorija.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You win. He's a nutcase. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Marduk, nowhere in there does it say their "photon ships powered by sunbeams".
Or did you just make that bit up for added affect, not unlike Dr O's extravagant statements.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
you want that quote yet you have been unable to google it ?
are you on a mac or using something a little more powerful like the antikythera mechanism or an abacus ?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
are you on a mac or using something a little more powerful like the antikythera mechanism or an abacus ?

So, can you put the link in the thread, Marduk, or are you going to "
" us all to death?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have already read about the pyramid from China (27 of them) but only read one article that mention the little 4'2"-4'8" albino tribe that lives next to the biggest one.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

On the other hand, however much the Sun may be key to our life on planet Earth, there is, above the Sun, a much more complex Cosmic Source (as can be seen on the photos included here). Furthermore, on both its sides the Sun has, on its “wings” or “rays”, two vehicles inside of which we see human figures.

And this is what fascinated me most of all at this site, and about which I could find nothing in the available literature.

This temple, fortunately, remained hidden and intact until 1989, so that the Masonic cliques were not able to keep it from the world. It is clear that what we see here are space ships which travel between our Solar system and other parts of the galaxy (the head of the Maya is in the vehicles and, thereby, between the Sun and the center of the galaxy).

It is certain that it won’t be long before Daniken uses this relief as evidence of interstellar travel. He was in Peru last year doing research on the Nasca lines which he writes about in his latest book. I, myself, was there last year writing about the same subject

www.alternativnahistorija.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

You quoted it, i dont see why i should have to go find it.

And my computers that old it may as well be the antikythera mechanism. I'm not a member of the illuminated old scholars like yourself, i cany afford the latest high tech stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
hes said some crazy stuff over the last couple of years and published lots more crazier stuff most of it involving an advanced race from the pleaides, 2012 and Atlantis and Lemuria
his excuse for why the orthodox community don't take his pyramid seriously
"theyre jealous of his success"

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Marduk, you continue to leave out links.

Not that we disbelieve you, its just easier to make the connections to what you post and what is the truth when you back it up.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
ok you tell me what you want me to link to and I'll post it

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've already put up my portion of links to what I think is relevant, not that your input is not. If you have something intelligent to contribute, then offer links to back it up, otherwise, its mostly just blather.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
just so's you know I don't blather at all
if I hear something then I check it out completely
I then pass on this knowledge to those who want it
I never make anything up at all (blather)
to me history is exciting enough without needing to fabricate anything to make it more fantastic (yes I'm sad)

so if you have a specific point that you want a link to then please just ask
you'll see its not blather

fact of the matter is that Osmaganic has not only a past of making incredible claims without evidence but he has been caught out lying publically several times
you want a link to that ?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join