It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramid Update

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hi! I would like to view photos of what it's like today.... it's been 3 years according to the original post so there must be more recent photos somewhere...... 'chopping down trees and wood is not good to prove a non existent point'

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
even after 3 years...a large hill will look like a hill only.
Thats what these bosnian pyramids actually are.

niv

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Has anyone heard anything recently about the Bosnian pyramid? By now, there should be some hard proof one way or the other.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is the official website of the Archaeological Park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation.There you can find the recent information about it

www.piramidasunca.ba...

Regards

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Here is a video (documentary) containing the latest news from the Bosnian Pyramids. The stuff that they uncovered is simply amazing,
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stinger2U

How anyone can refer to these structures as natural geological occurrences is beyond me. There are clearly walkways made of giant stones. The labyrinth network running through them and the artifacts found within these tunnels clearly scream PYRAMID to me.. Just my opinion, humbly, of course.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by B sirius

This is one of the best replies I have seen in my time reading on this site. According to the debunkers, it sounds like you dont know what youre talking about? In my opinion, you know exactly what you are talking about. My thoughts correspond with yours completely and I have been researching this pyramid complex since the day I heard about it quite a few years ago. Its replies like yours that keep me reading. Kudos

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

Some of the information on that site is quite telling. I cant help but wonder if the firing of Hawass in Egypt has anything to do with these pyramids and the story of egypts similar pyramids being fudged.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by warcloud41

Agreed and I had a strange thought. The Masonic pyramid with the all seeing eye. Could we have misread the message that pyramids were meant to reveal?

That we were here long before our historians tell us and the eye is not all seeing but 'us all seeing' evidence time and disasters cannot easily wipe out

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by newtron25

Sounds like a lot of question dodging to me.. I dont think there was one straight answer in that entire interview. SMH

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Looks like things are moving forward...

www.bosnianpyramids.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by snafu7700

Hawass was fired recently... I actually loved him until I found out how much of an ego he has.. I read on the bosnian pyramid website he was fired bc he was too close to the former "president" or what they have in Egypt..

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join