It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I "think" I saw a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm still not sure because it was maybe 15/20 miles away, but I saw it from the Hwy as I was driving in broad daylight. Heres what I saw....

It looked like a black grain of rice, as it was quite far from me. It hovered the enite time I saw it...maybe a minute or two? It was quite far above the tree line.

Can anyone verify a simular sighting, or do you think it was a black helecopter hovering out in the middle of a rural area??

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
need..........more...............details................

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That's all I can give?? It was quite a distance from me. If I had to guess the hovering height....Boy....
...Maybe a less than a thousand foot? But it never moved the entire time I saw it...It was perfectly still....hovering.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Also...I guess cyllander shaped...like rice

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
the trouble is, jensouth, you give so many variables...

distance - smaller objects appear larger when they are closer

movement - moving objects may appear stationary when you are moving

distraction - when you are concentrating on driving other details become less clear

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I guess I'll never know! I did have a very clear view shot of it for a time. But I'm not good at judging distance, or height.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I can tell you this thought.... I watched it for long enough to know it never moved.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Its really hard with any situation to fgure out what it is if there is no pics ect,

Where was this? ( just the state ) so we can look to se if anything has been spotted in the area,

also have a look around some pics and see if you can find anything that possible looks like it,

all may help us get a beter idea,

but sadly it may be one of these *we may never know* things,

thanks for sharing though
and we will try and see what we can come up with

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I found a picture. Scroll down until you see this....February (March?) 16/17, 1967 - Air Force Conducts UFO Photo Analysis

It's picture # 4. That's what I saw.....Only I wasn't that close as the taker of that photo. I hope that helps....

www.rense.com...

Jen

new topics

top topics

join