It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney's baby falls from high chair- fractures head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

On April 7, when Britney Spears and Kevin Federline realized that their baby, Sean Preston, had been sleeping more than usual, panic bells went off. Just six days earlier, the 7-month-old had taken a major fall from his high chair, a tumble that had his parents worried that he might have been critically injured.

They had every right to fret. After rushing Sean to a nearby hospital, they discovered he had a minor skull fracture (sometimes called a "scalp fracture" in babies), and a blood clot. And the doctors weren't the only ones to take notice! The next day, the Department of Children and Family Services began looking into the incident.

IMO, this couple shouldnt have any kids. I think our Britney is in a world of trouble!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
LINK

www.starmagazine.com...

(gave me a hard time)

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I am a much bigger fan of your postings than I am of her music. Probably not going to win any mother of the year awards.

However, I think I need another source than a tabloid.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Another Source

At least one social worker, accompanied by deputies, visited Spears' Malibu home Saturday afternoon, L.A. County Sheriff's Lieutenant Debra Glafkides said Wednesday.

The call was prompted after the pop star's seven-month-old son was diagnosed with a skull fracture, Star magazine reported Wednesday.

A call seeking comment from Spears' publicist was not returned.

Another One

This is terrible. I hate to jump on the blame Britney bandwagon but remember her riding in the car with her baby on her lap?

I get the feeling that 'stars' sometimes think their situation is special and that they won't get hurt because of who they are. Not consciously, of course, but it seems like there's some kind of 'specialness' about them... I don't know.

How does a baby fall out of a high chair? Where was the little table thing? Where was Britney?

This sounds Not Good. I feel for Britney. I hope she learned her lesson and I hope the kid's okay...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Im not up to date on child services and their operations, but you would think someone is looking into the possiblity of her losing her baby?

Noone is perfect, and if this were a family not in the spotlight maybe it would not be such a big deal. But she is in the spotlight and child services will face alot of scrutiny if they do not take action.

This could get ugly for Spears.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Thanks for adding threads!

Chissler, she's already been in trouble for having the baby on her lap while driving-

This doesnt bode well. I hope they were sober when DSS came over.

What a mess.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Boomerang Effect

Originally posted by dgtempe
This doesnt bode well. I hope they were sober when DSS came over.

No worries, Britney and Kevin hired a renowned and highly-regarded child care professional to look after little Sean.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
ROFLMAO! Magic

She's off to a real bad start. Lets see what happens.... Lets see how money influences the Department of Social Services.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Action Jackson

Originally posted by dgtempe
Lets see how money influences the Department of Social Services.

Funny you should mention that. It seems a recently-hired volunteer agent has flown in from Bahrain to take custody of Britney's baby.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Britney is an immature child who should not be having them !!!!

but she's rich...so nothing will happen to HER...but that poor kid....that could be a different story.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Is this really any surprise to anyone? I mean c'mon, she IS what she IS you know

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Actually it's not really that uncommon for a wiggly toddler to fall from their highchair. Especially in those few seconds when you're putting them in or out and the tray thing is off for a few seconds. However they usually don't fall hard enough to fracture their head,

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Snowf,

He probably wasnt strapped in....again.

Its easy for a fidgetty baby to stand on the tray and take that plunge onto the floor.

Whats with this woman and seatbelts?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
And its probably a common thing for a mother to pick the child up after it getting a nice bop on the head. The issue with Child services should not be that the kid bumped its head, this happens. But the fact she ignored it for so long is the issue at hand here. If your kid gets hurt, you can not ignore it.

I find it sad she takes all the heat for this as well, she probably is a decent person. K-Fed though, Father of the year is nothing something he is striving for Im sure.

How is this guy even think someone can take him serious?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
He's working towards his image. Kevin has a job now (according to the magazines)
I guess he'd had it with the talk of being a kept man.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I found another source on Yahoo. Apparently the sheriffs department have confirmed that they have accompanied Child Services to Britneys home over this.
entertainment.tv.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Also that story said her son was in care of his nanny at the time of the injury.
This is why I don't trust my children to daycare!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This kid fell to the ground, and they didn't even have one of their servants take the kid to a private hospital? I mean, its not like they had to go to work or anything, and you know that this kid has a private nanny also.

Honestly though, is anyone surprised? This idiot drives around with the kid in her lap. I just saw in teh paper the other day that police were at the house, but they wouldn't say why, probably because of this.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
Actually it's not really that uncommon for a wiggly toddler to fall from their highchair. Especially in those few seconds when you're putting them in or out and the tray thing is off for a few seconds. However they usually don't fall hard enough to fracture their head,

I agree. Having 3 kids I saw the same things happen. Having money does tend to lead to more ceramic,marble and granite laying around though so its possible if the kid hit solid ground he's gonna be hurt.
She is however a bit of a tard.

Pie

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The problem was that Baby-Daddy was off making his "music'

He really is a moron.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join