It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help from ATS admin with Tinwiki Entry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is a thread wherein people can request help from ATS admin for their Tinwiki Article.

THIS IS NOT FOR HELP WRITTING YOUR ARTICLE ENTRY

For example, if you have created an entry, and linked to a page on the ATS boards, but there is a problem with the page linked to, this would be a good place to place a request to get help to resolve that problem.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hey hun think i did a boo boo when i created one i did an article on the Avrocar but instead i typed the title Avro-car instead of Avrocar can it be changed?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
All fixed

tinwiki.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
yaaayyy that was quick thank you hun

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Think i need a little help again im doing an entry on a ufo crash and have articles from various magizines i want to add, how do i add it so its in a box(the magazine article i mean)? does that make sence
lol

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You will need to create a table if you want a box around it. Or you can use blockquote>/blockquote> if you just want to indent it. Look at the example I left in the sandbox. If you want to use a table but are unsure of how to create one, make the article and tell me the text you want boxed, and I will do it for you.

[edit on 7-16-2006 by William One Sac]

Edit: Okay, the forum keeps trying to eat my blockquote example. Check the sandbox to see what I mean.

[edit on 7-16-2006 by William One Sac]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
thanks hun will check it out, i decided to just link to the articles for now but i will take note of the sandbox stuff for future articles

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i have a question i am new and i wanted to creat a tin wiki account
but(here is the question) do i use my ATS screen name and password or do i make a new screen name and password?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
All your answers are on the help page at tinWiki.

tinwiki.org...:Contents

Click the getting started link and it will give you all the information you seek.

top topics

join