It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell IS Real !!! This Guy Went There!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
m-azing...but thats something u might want to try and aviod...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interesting how you never hear of a Christian denying the existance of heaven or hell because of a near death experience.

I'm at work, so I can't listen to the thing in question. I just wanted to see if anyone else thought it strange that a Christian saw the Christian hell, and not Yama? Or Hades? or just himself lying in the ground? It seems pretty obvious that these are often just things that you see when you die if you beleive that you'll see them. White lights, pearly gates, Grandma, all things that your mind sees when it's on its way out.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe in an afterlife, and a spiritual existance. But I also think that the physical brain does some funny stuff when it's on it's way out. I doubt this guy saw hell, but I bet he saw what he thought was hell, and it scared the crap out of him.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
He may think he went to hell, but I sincerely doubt it. This happened to my grandfather during an NDE. He's a really good man, but all of his life he lived in fear of going to 'hell'. He even had nightmares about it. He was plagued by the fear of hell. Well, one day he had a heart attack and had a NDE and he went to hell (or his version of hell) during his NDE. He said it was exactly as his nightmares had always portrayed and he never saw any rats. He said there was constant torture and pain going on all around him and that he could feel everyone else's pain. He saw men hanging on the cross like Jesus is depicted in the Bible and each cross was on fire burning the men constantly. This was never ending. Now he really lives in terror because he really does think he is going to go to hell when he dies.

Trust me..my pa is a good man and i'm almost certain the only reason he had that experience is because when his heart gave out he thought to himself that he was dying and the whole NDE thing was a mere creation of his own mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

Originally posted by the_sentinal
he said there were rats as big as dogs and huge snakes !!!!and the smell of sulfer everywhere.......

That would make sense, because "brimstone" is another name for sulfur. Fire and brimstone.

Was he eating a lot of beans or broccoli before having this OBE? That could explain many things.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I didn't listen to the whole thing, but I did notice one minor inconsistancy towards the beginning of his account. He claims he knew exactly how hot it was, exactly how far the pit of fire was. However, when he talks about the demons, he says "they were about 12 or 13 feet tall" or something along those lines. Shouldn't he know, to the inch, exactly how tall they were? Maybe I'm just being nitpicky.

Jay

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hell eh?

Well I think this is a classical case of programming. you could compare this to screen burnout. After being told "your gonna burn if your bad" eventually you'll get it in your head and actually believe that. Just like if you leave a computer monitor on for a long period of time without a screen saver...Eventually you'll get the desktop burned onto the monitor so that even when the power is unplugged you will still see the desktop on the monitor. Heaven, Hell, Nirvana, Utopia, whatever it is called at that last final moment before your power supply dies, your strongest belief is still ingrained into the memory. From there on your on autopliot.

-Aza

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
How much of it is psychological? Its like when you dream of falling and you can feel yourself falling. But it isn't real. Often your dreams can play on your fears or in good cases your hopes. So why would the near death experiences be any different? Your brain goes into chaos as you are facing death and it is showing you things you fear or hope for.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This man actually didn't ever concieve of going to hell, as he said himself he was terrified and didn't know why..... he was a good man, Godly and nice, but Jesus took him there to show him the reality of Hell and the suffering of those that miss out on Heaven because of disbelief.

It was from Jesus to be spread to the people, and i for one see nothing new or strange about that - God and Jesus appear to people and give divine messages, yet many sit and scoff...well all i say is if you have heard and not listend, well ..... thats your choice isn't it?!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
New photo from Hell shows Satan and demon!
(unconfirmed)

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hell. God. Jesus. Christianity.
Sounds like a matter of faith to me.
Sounds like this doesn't belong in paranormal to me.
I'm moving this to the BTS Faith, Spirituality & Theology forum/

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
This man actually didn't ever concieve of going to hell, as he said himself he was terrified and didn't know why..... he was a good man, Godly and nice, but Jesus took him there to show him the reality of Hell and the suffering of those that miss out on Heaven because of disbelief.

It was from Jesus to be spread to the people, and i for one see nothing new or strange about that - God and Jesus appear to people and give divine messages, yet many sit and scoff...well all i say is if you have heard and not listend, well ..... thats your choice isn't it?!

So the Christian version is the right one? So evan a good man will burn if he doesn't believe? I'm scared now.....No not really. I will sit here and scoff. I dont believe in any god or believe that jesus is the messiah or whatever. So am I going to hell??

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
the man had an out of body expieriance and it took him over a year to even be able to talk about it .......his wife finds him in the fetal position screaming uncontrollably .......does it really sound like he's got an agenda here!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I would rather go to hell if it exists since i am a believer of enjoying life and not worrying about stupid crap like praying etc.

I beleive it was Timothy Leary who said "Death is the final frontier the ultimate trip" before he died in 1996 from cancer.

I unlike most people in here understand that there is more to the afterlife then chilling with Jesus or rockin out with the devil. To be honest with you it is so fantastic no one could ever describe it with words. The only thing people say after they have experienced what i and very few practice and experience on not such a regular basis these days is wow what was that.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You know why I dont believe in this bull#? Because if there really were a hell then mostly everybody would be going to it and only 6 or 8 people would actually make it to heaven. Nobody is exactly an angel. And 2nd of all humans are an animal species, so if heaven isnt open to animals then how are humans going to go? Some people just dont ever use logic.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Stunkums]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
several other people on the audio track # 7 or 8 had NDE's and tell small portions of there stories...i think that these experiances could be real because these people are just ordinary everyday people who seem to want nothing but to tell thier stories....if it happend to you how would you react???

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i've listened... If this guy is telling baloonies then he's got a huge imagination, otherwise is scary stuff.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
as someone said earlier..... Massive release of '___'=> Wild hallucinations=>These are your dreams you have every night. You just be trippin, yo. NDE's have been explained. Proven to be a natural occurance in your brain. Proven to be the cause of dreams, NDE, and OOBE. There in nothing supernatural.

en.wikipedia.org...
deoxy.org...
www.rickstrassman.com...
www.akasha.de...'___'.html

There is a great article in a Skeptical Inquirer about this. There is also an episode of Penn and Teller: Bullsh!t. There is also a discovery channel special about this. There is also a Megascience episode about this. It's no secret. It's nothing new. It's also a fun drug

edit: If it's at the center of the earth does this support the hollow earth theory?

[edit on 11-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I'll have to be skeptical here. If I see anybody asking for money it's a fraud in my opinion. Or just an overzealous minister cooking up a story to attract people to Church. I'm listening to the account right now...

On the near death experience thing, here's something I was considering:

A)Many accounts have the person going through a dark painfull tunnel. As you travel it's Darker, Darker....

B) Finally they reach a "Being of Light"

C) ... which basicaly tell's them all's OK, there's no hell, everything is swell and so forth

Just me or doesn't this sound like Satan (ie: angel of light) deceiving people? The tunnel is painful and Dark because it's the distancing away from God and the truth. Just a thought. Plus the other accounts have horned figures torturing people for not being "good enough" (unscriptural crap- the demons and reasons for being in hell are).

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well the website is completely bogged down, the video wont load. I believe if there is a heaven then there definately is a hell.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
First of all whoever said '___' is like dreaming can blow I've done '___' and it is unlike any dream i have ever had and i've had crazy dreams.

As I have said to many people before psychodelics are the minds keys to the universe and self enlightenment. Do you ever wonder how profits have visions? Or how ancient religeos ceremonies were practiced? Look no further then psychodelic entheogens my freinds. These plants and substances have been used for tens of thousands of years by everybody at one point until the last few hundred years when christianity began associating it satanic ritual and sorcery. I term used today by the church is pharmakea which is the original Greek word from which we get pharmacy. Though prooven by scholars in and outside the church that Jesus Christ in the bible and everyone including his followers used Cannabis as it was common in the original baptism ceremony after you were purified with the water now practiced by those in the Church of the Universe and other religions alike. If you want to learn more about ancient psychodelic use to see God then you should read Chris Bennets work.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join