It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell IS Real !!! This Guy Went There!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
But how do you know that christianity is the right religion???? Evan if this cat aint bs-ing, how do you all know that he went to the christian hell??? And if it is the right religion, would you go to hell simply for not believing in the christian god? if thats true, than god is as stubborn as a 2 year old and not someone I want to follow.

Once again, why does it have to be the christian hell, why do you have to follow the christian god just to avoid going, what puts your religion above all others???

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
there is no "christian hell"..(i cant prove that) hell is simpley hell.....you dont have to fallow christian way of life....i dont lol well im not one...but i see it this way just pray and talk to GOD or wut ever you want to call him by name...you dont have to go to a church if you dont want to you can stay home and jut take some time to pray talk to a God you dont need to fallow this or that way...sure the guy says all this christian stuff but if God is all smsrt and all being as we make him to be then hes smart enough to accept all religon and he accpt everyone for there beleafs.

The guy says Jesus told him to tell people about hell and some stuff about christianty...well if you where bootest or jewish or even muslim....im ure the begin you see would probey tell you useing the religon you beleave and understand....it makes sence.....no religion is RIGHT....its all a game of chance...take it and risk it beig truse then live happy afater life or dont take it and risk hell when u die.....you all have the choise

sry for bad spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by edwardteach
But how do you know that christianity is the right religion???? Evan if this cat aint bs-ing, how do you all know that he went to the christian hell??? And if it is the right religion, would you go to hell simply for not believing in the christian god? if thats true, than god is as stubborn as a 2 year old and not someone I want to follow.

Once again, why does it have to be the christian hell, why do you have to follow the christian god just to avoid going, what puts your religion above all others???

You raise some pretty good points here.Its not really to do with the God you believe in but its more that: God cannot live with Sin. So anyone who has sinned has no place in heaven. However Jesus came and died for your sins do that you might go to heaven. So you see the only real reason for the idea of having to believe in a Christian God is so that your sins may be wiped clean. But I don't know, when it boils down to it I can't imagine Gods sending people like Muhat Mughandi ( probably spelt wrong sorry =[ ) to hell..

Originally posted by Shane
Today, Hell does not exist. It will exist. And it will not be a Party.

Hurray for someone with a bit of common sense, I'm sorry but anyone who says "I'd rather go to hell" is a bit of an idiot. Thanks fro sharing a bit of common sense Shane =]

Originally posted by Shane
Today, Hell does not exist. It will exist. And it will not be a Party.

Hurray for someone with a bit of common sense, I'm sorry but anyone who says "I'd rather go to hell" is a bit of an idiot. Thanks for sharing a bit of common sense Shane =]

whyfish?

PS Sorry my spelling and grammar kind of sucks at 4:32 am, feel free to make puns on all my errors, please, it'd be flattering..

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
what about the people that came before jesus...what happend to them?

also what might happen to the mentaly ill people, my sister for one who i love very much doesnt even understand the meaning of death,How are people simular to her judged...

if you ask me the whole religion stuff is basically all
No since i am only human i do have to admit i have had moments were i thought god was the only one and that i was very religious and prayed alot and all. BUt well if you actually think about it some of the stuff doesnt make sense.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i think that's where just trusting god comes into play.....we dont have all the answers but he does .......

there's question's that all of us have, that dont get answered !!! it doesnt mean that god is not god!!

Mod Edit to remove quote of previous poster.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The people before Jesus Christ were saved in the exact same way as we are. They trusted on what God was going to do, not on what he did (our case). The whole temple system of sacrifices, Passover, the delivery from Egypt, Abraham sacrificing Isaac ,the Ark of the Covenant -EVERYTHING revolved around the Messiah. God sent missionaries outside of Israel by the way- Nineveh, Canaan, Egypt, Moab, and many other places which we will never know about. He was also serious about getting as many people into heaven as possible. A good example is Jonah who was chosen to save Nineveh (for reasons only God knows) and didn't want to be a missionary. God had him swallowed by a whale as punishment, and he changed his mind as a consequence (this is a hard to believe tale I confess, but physiologically possible, there have been several cases of people being found alive in whales).

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Great site man.. thanks! Loved the video and all the free christian stuff. If you know of other links like this then please put them up any of you. God bless!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
thank's satusquo check out some of the other cd's on this site there's one where this guy goes to hell after getting cut severly in a brawl and in the ambulance he clinically dies and goes to hell and once thier he recognizes people he knew on earth that had died ........whooaa i mean really!!!

that's heavy!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
If you beleive this guy really went to hell your a few fries short of a happy meal. Just because he says he does not care if you beleive him or not lends nothing to the credability of his bogus claims.

Thats not the point. You don't have to believe to be aware of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
All I want to say in respect to this is
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
GET A GRIP folks, some people are so so gullible. Next we'll have some guy who went to heaven and came back. HA HA

G

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"Thats not the point. You don't have to believe to be aware of it."

Of course you have to beleive something if your aware of it. Or you would not be aware of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Of course you have to beleive something if your aware of it. Or you would not be aware of it.

Perhaps, but the aware I am speaking of is being aware of its possiblity, and you don't need belief for that.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
according to this guy hell is approximatly 3700 miles straight down.....according to bill wiese it's in the center of the earth and he's been there ...i've listened to the CD/mp3 the title is (23 minutes in hell).... i dont think he could have been there much more than 23 min. by the description of this place...his story is very scary

What utter crap !
the site you linked to is another Right-Wing Christian Based site. So hell is real huh? baloney !! PROVE IT !! (good luck trying)

Seems to me that Bill Wiese is just another Robert Tilton preaching his drivel to save our lost souls

now we have another name to add to the list of crazy psycho religious freaks.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
did you listen to the whole thing grey??? or did you turn it off after a few minutes with a totally closed mind??

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Christianity and affiliated faiths rely on the inner fears of the converted (and possibly those individuals who are positioned on the precipice of joining the faithful) to gain control of minds by fear inducing doctrines.
All faiths promote an element of fear. Hell is their weapon! the concept of eternal damnation is nothing more than a calculated ploy to drive the masses into the arms of an organised faith with the blurred vision of an all encompassing saviour. Christianity is a cult as are most organised religieons. Fear is the key to control. Ministers and clerics know this and use it to swell the ranks of the converted

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
All religions are cults it's just some are weirder then others. How can hell exist in a core of molten nickle and iron. It doesn't make sense.

Now why would Bill say something like this. Well maybe it is to sell his book and make a buck? Money is motive enough for most people.
www.amazon.com...

For those who still beleive in fairy tales why accept everything at face value the guys video is clearly a promotion for the book which by the way when you google Bill Wiese the top results are websites that sell his book like the one above.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
did you listen to the whole thing grey??? or did you turn it off after a few minutes with a totally closed mind??

listened to the whole thing....had a tough time keeping my lunch down though.....

I have heard similar stories from freaks just like Bill Wiese's before.......they were BS and so is his "testament"

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The way you people throw insults and assumptions around I can see you have it all figured out.

Some of you believe in alien races visiting earth and reptilians living in caves and Illuminwhatever, etc...

I'm not sure if aliens are visiting earth but I have a book called the Holy Bible inspired by God. In the New Testament it chronicles the life of Jesus Christ who walked the earth as a flesh and blood man. That is a fact!

Where is the Alien Bible?

I've seen some of you say some pretty whacked out things in other threads and then you come here and insult Christians?

Again, if you visit equip.org, many of these questions you are throwing out there can be answered for you.

By the way, for those that keep apologizing for spelling and grammatical errors: Simply write your post, cut and paste it into word or outlook or whatever e-mail editor you have. Check it for errors and then cut and paste it back into your post. Takes about the same amount of time as your apologies. Not being malicious, just trying to help with a tip. I do it myself all the time.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Brimstone AND Sulphur smells ?

How did he know that he was 4K km into the earth?
He didn't seem to have any real problems with the pressure at this kinda depth, which seems a bit odd, plus a desperately thin atmosphere, yet a clear propagation of sounds, hmm, an interesting couple of physical anomalies there, not common here on Earth.

Where is the physical evidence of this blokes torture at the hands of demons, misshaped ugly demons, with sharp dorsal fins all down their bodies at that?

He describes some pretty hardcore injuries being inflicted on him, so to have healed to the extent that he appears to have done, strikes me as pretty much, well miraculous really.

Ah ... hold on a minute, it's all becoming perfectly clear now.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by 0951]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

All religions are cults it's just some are weirder then others. How can hell exist in a core of molten nickle and iron. It doesn't make sense.

I've got a question for you: Why do we exist?

Damn, most of you people are totally ignorant, does it really take up too much of your energy to even acknowledge "Oh, well... I don't believe in Hell, but there is a possibility of it being there"?

Atm. jbondo and the_sentinal seems like the only open minded here... Although jbondo, you can't prove that Jesus walked earth by a book, but yet agian, we should still be aware of the POSSIBILITY that he did.

@0951
Did you get to the point where he said he was out of body? Or did that just elude you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join