Hell IS Real !!! This Guy Went There!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
yeah, okay.......................

I have my own belief's, but anythings is possible, to a point.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Sounds like he fell asleep while playing Doom.

I love watching these vids.

I agree with the gay theory. Totally.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think this is rather intresting,i mean i belive it.I think it's posable and that it did happon to him.I find it very scarey thow just how he explaines it and discribes everything very scarey.

Im not a Christian but i do belive in God and Jesus and heaven and hell.This makes me think and sorta realize more that maybe we should pay more attion to life because oneday it will be over for all of us and if there is a God and a afater life then wouldent you rather be on the good side of it rather then the bad?

I think of it this way.We dont know 100% if God is real,we onley have wut we are told and wut the bible says.I think that every person on this earth can spend 1 houre of there time a week in a church or praying in there home.We ALL have 1 houre at least.You have nothing to loose my talking to a God that may or may not exist.

If he dose exist then when we die i think we will all realize it was better to pend a houre or so a week in church or praying at home.If there is no God then when you die big deal you wasted 1 houre a week praying for nothing....1 HOURE!! people...you all have 1 houre (more is better) you can spend it just talking to God weather hes there or not or you belive it or not....its onley 1 houre you have nothing to loose by just talking to God...you can onley gaine from this....if hes real (i think he is) then when you die you will feel better that you talked to him for an houre a week...if hes not real you wast and houre a week big deal.

Thats how i see it...for alot of people who dont belive in God i say to you.....would you rather die and be sent to hell or would you rather take 1 houre at least per week to pray.....it's onley 1 houre you all have the time.....you have nothing to loose but a little time...i think its worth it.

GOD

sry for bad spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

Originally posted by Nygdan
I can't listen to the track, what does it invovle? Did he go there via a near death experience, or did he have a vision, or did he get a shovel?

i guess it's a vision or it may be an out of body .....hard to say, he said he saw himself laying on the floor.......

why cant you listen to the tracs???

[edit on 10-4-2006 by the_sentinal]

I couldn't listen either....I don't know how to unzip files... and my Dh is not home

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
First of all whoever said '___' is like dreaming can blow I've done '___' and it is unlike any dream i have ever had and i've had crazy dreams.

Yeah I've had my fair share of psychadelics too, I know where your coming from. I did not say it's like dreaming, I said it's why you dream. When you use '___' you take a concentrated dose, extracted from some type of plant, I'm not sure what kind tho. The reason it's more wild than regular dreams is because '___' is created in small amounts by the human body. Not enough to trip. Go back and check out the links I posted.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey, I know Hell is real and have been there MANY times.

I would have these OBE's where I would see these angelic beings (thanks Jack Daniels) and then when I would return to my body there would be this hideous demon pinning my arm to the bed, the window with the southern exposure would have the blinds up and the first rays of the morning sun would sear into my brain, the pain would be unimaginable. Try as I might I would not be able to chew through my arm so I could close the blinds. The normally wondrous and beautiful things like the singing of a bird become this never ending torrent of sound screaming into my brain. Then the nausea starts.... I pull with all my might and free my arm from the behemoth intent on keeping me from my one and only chance at salvation and run, hand clamped over my mouth, into the dark and cool recesses of the bathroom. I pull myself close to the porcelain Idol and lay my face against it soothing coolness, its respite is momentary, as soon, I start attempting to make my normal offerings to it. Again and again I try but nothing comes, the pain once more is horrendous. And , as I have done so many times in the past I pray "PLEASE GOD, IF YOU WILL JUST LET ME LIVE THROUGH THIS I WILL NEVER DRINK LIKE THIS AGAIN...TILL NEXT WEEKEND" ( I am many things, indeed have been many things, but a liar has never been one of them.) Then I hear it stir in the other room....It's coming for me....

See my friends, Hell is most definitely real.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
NOTE: Talking about personal drug use is not allowed, keep this in mind when posting please.

Asala

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yes Hell exists,

It exists in the lonely, forsaken souls on this planet that have given up all hope of PEACE or grace.

Man has turned paradice ito HELL by his arrogance and greed and I doubt if there is any turning back.

the guy in the link had an adgenda but I don't know exactly what it is....

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

[edit on 11-4-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Either way, it all boils down to what you personally use as a standard of proof. Some people's standards are pretty low. If I told them I ate an entire automobile, they would believe it on my word, if they see me as a "good guy" and unlikely to lie. They generally accept anyone's word without a lot of questions, because, hey, people are good and the world is a weird place, man. There's a word for people like this... SUCKERS!

Most people have at least some critical thinking skills, some small ability to figure out if something makes logical sense based on what they accept as fact. They're less likely to take someone at their word, and usually like some kind of reasonable evidence or proof of something before they go along with it.

And then there are people like me. I don't trust or believe anybody, including my own perceptions and reasoning, and I try to get as much information as possible about a strange event, and then keep an open mind just in case the information or evidence I got turns out to be junk.

There may be some loose correlation between skepticism and intelligence, however you want to define it, and maybe an inverse correlation between skepticism and happiness.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Yes Hell exists,

It exists in the lonely, forsaken souls on this planet that have given up all hope of PEACE or grace.

Man has turned paradice ito HELL by his arrogance and greed and I doubt if there is any turning back.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

Don't give up hope yet, mang. Our society is, ultimately, a closed system, and like all well-behaved closed systems will follow the inevitable path of slow entropy straight into permanent oblivion. Someday, this consumerist hell with its overbearing morals, its fear-based faiths and its Hummer H-2s will be as dead as Constantinople.

there's nothing that can be done... this age will end like all others before it... all we can do is hope that we're still around to piss on the ruins.

->Kallisti

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by StephenR
I think this is rather intresting,i mean i belive it.I think it's posable and that it did happon to him.I find it very scarey thow just how he explaines it and discribes everything very scarey.

Stephen, you are very wise and I'll tell you why:

If you take Jesus as your savior and do the best you can to be a good Christian, you will have a place in Heaven. If there is no truth to it as most of the experts in this thread claim (I'm strictly referring to God), you still led a good life and believe me you will have no regrets.

However, should you just decide its all crap you take a big risk. Now when you die, if Heaven and Hell exist, guess where you would be going?

Now, strictly from a gambling standpoint, what do the smart odds tell you to do with your life?

Many people think they are giving up something with Christ and they also assume they know what it's all about. I can only tell you that I am still me but I like myself and have purpose, not just for today or next week or even next year but for eternity. I still am very fallible because like you I am human. There is only one perfect man and He died for our sins, rose on the third day and is sitting at the right hand of God.

Those that had bad experiences at Church are quite simply in the wrong Church. Just because it says Jesus on the door, doesn't make it about Jesus. Find a good Church, one that teaches directly from the Bible without putting their own twist on it. A true child of God knows when he is in the wrong place and that includes the wrong Church. Also, to learn what true Christians are about visit equip.org

Mod Edit to trim quote
Mod Note: Please Trim Quotes – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I remember a quote that should pretty much gives a valid point to this discussion:

"What you believe, is what you get" - This goes close with the story of how christians who believed intensly on God and Satan got those markings on their hands...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think the guy was heavily plagarizing from both Dante's Inferno and that bad Hillary Swank sci-fi movie, "The Core." Christianity's concept of Hell, like many of its other concepts (a divine king, for example), was "borrowed" from the Greeks, who imagined a hot, burning Hades after what they knew about volcanos and flowing rivers (Styx, with Geddy Lee) of hot lava. Christians had a vague analogy of Gehenna, which was an area on the outskirts of Jerusalem that had a burning garbage dump, but when most people think of Hell, the concept that comes to mind is the old Greek version.

Christianity again shows that it is possibly the least original of all major religions.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but there are other beings in this plane of existence rooted wholly in the material. They are (some of) the reptilian's masters. I don't really know how to describe them as I have no idea what they look like other than the fact they're evil and have forgotten about the human race and Earth. If they were to remember us, many carnal beings would succumb to their "teachings." I believe the word "Satan" or great deceiver could have come out of early human's interactions with these dark material beings. As we consist of matter, spirit, and mind some would not be as easily swayed by their temptations. However, many would see these beings as God(s) and worship them. This is part of the overall plan, I believe, of the NWO. To bring about a one world government of sub-human bondage and turn us all into slaves for this race of beings. Just when it seems we are about to be destroyed, the magical 2012 will come along with a jump in global consciousness and possibly the end of the 3rd dimension as we know it. This is all theory here folks, but consider the possibilities...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He does make a valid point though. He doesn't want to convince us (maybe a lie, but doesn't matter if it is), so nobody has to believe him if they don't want to. The only thing he wants is that we are aware of it.

So all we should really do is keep an open and understanding mind that there maybe is a hell. To be aware of this doesn't take up alot of energy so you'll have to come up with a better excuse than "But... I don't believe in God".

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If you beleive this guy really went to hell your a few fries short of a happy meal. Just because he says he does not care if you beleive him or not lends nothing to the credability of his bogus claims.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
But think about it! from wut i have seen so far not many of you seem to belive wut he is saying....most of you dont even seem to take it for real.....like i said befor why take the chance all of us have an houre a week to go to church pr pray at home or how ever you decide to do it...i mean weather its real or not i cant understand why anyone would feel its most likley not to be real....

If he dont care weather we belive him or not...if hes not trying to convince us then why are so many of you even menchoning it....simpley dont belive it and go on with life...see wut happons when you die.....he has nothing to loose from telling us this weather it true or not.....but if it i true then he gaines the knolage that he has informed people of thi like Jesus wanted him to..eather way he dont loose or gaine much...so why critasise him for talking about it...

sry for bad spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What crap.

Ive been to hell. I saw no rats or lizards. Just fat rednecks drinking budweiser and 50 year old fat men thinking they were clever and good looking enough to hit on me. Oh yeah, and the smell of decaying cow crap.

Hell=Kent, Washington

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
how could anyone think after listening to this guy that he has an agenda ....

he's a realtor for pete's sake, he's not a preacher !!!...he sounds like your everyday average joe shmoe on the street.. which goes to show that sometimes bad things happen to good people .......

what if hell is in the center of the earth?? and you can only get there after you die ??(spiritually speaking of coarse..)

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I would offer the following for consideration on this Topic of Hell.

My personal view of this would tend to revolve about what the scriptures offer, rather than what any man may indicate. Revelations deal with the Millenium Kingdom and the end of that period covers this quite clearly.

Using a Concordance (perferably a Strong's) and studying the Word of God, tends to open the doors for all of these sort of Questions, such as Is Hell Real.

What I have noted is Hell is for Certain. It will become a reality.

It's described as a Firey Pit with the result that once thrown into this Pit, YOU cease for ever and ever for all eternity. None that are spared this will even remeber a thing about YOU. YOU simply cease to exist.

What I also have noted, is Hell occurs after the coming Millenium Period/Era. Satan is loosed near the end of the 1000 Years of learning we go thru, and those who choose Satan's Side, Ciao. YOUR out of here! Nice to have met YOU, but I never remember YOU.

In an instant, Satan is destoryed and wiped from existance when cast into the Firey Pit. Then, one after the other, those who still had free will and the option to decide, yet remained under Satan's spell, follow him with the same result.

I never did find the Hell I heard about from pulpit's. I never have found anything to support it is currently open for business. I have never found you burn and twist in agony for all eternity while being pestered by Satan and his collegues.

As for this Minister, you do not enter Heaven by works alone. Many will be standing infront of the Book of Life saying, "But I taught and preached your message" and the response will not be favourable.

I would expect his adventure may have been either a message to him to attend to HIS OWN SOUL, or some imaginary dream vision which he has preached about and taught on, hauntingly coming into existance, as he thinks it is.

Today, Hell does not exist. It will exist. And it will not be a Party.

Hope this helps.

Ciao

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join