It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chiropractor claims to travel through time...msnbc

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

is it possible? its been said it is. who knows.
this guy seems to know something i dont.

A chiropractor who claims he can treat anyone by reaching back in time to when an injury occurred has attracted the attention of state regulators.

The Ohio State Chiropractic Board, in a notice of hearing, has accused James Burda of Athens of being "unable to practice chiropractic according to acceptable and prevailing standards of care due to mental illness, specifically, Delusional Disorder, Grandiose Type."

Burda denied that he is mentally ill. He said he possesses a skill he discovered by accident while driving six years ago.

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Funkydung]

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Maybe he can fix my stomach.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Meh. Even though I'm skeptical about it, I say they should at least give him a chance before they are so quick to judge. Let him prove his abilities, and elaborate in more detail how it works.

MichaelMyers, maybe you should try to contact him. It says that the first treatment is free. What do you have to lose?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The Ohio State Chiropractic Board, in a notice of hearing, has accused James Burda of Athens of being "unable to practice chiropractic according to acceptable and prevailing standards of care due to mental illness, specifically, Delusional Disorder, Grandiose Type."

Well, just because a person makes some fantastic claim does not mean they are suffering from a mental illness. Maybe he really can heal by stopping injuries in the past, but probably not... And if not, that doesn't necessarily mean he is dillusional... perhaps he's just a good story teller.

I didn't realize that story tellers could not be chiropractors. Some people... -_-

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Aedeus]

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

HS

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It is quite possible for someone to go into the memory of someone and focus on the time of injury.
I had a pyschic lady on the phone tell me exactly where I hurt.
I myself have reviewed the mush of peoples lives in their memory by telepathically connecting to them from a picture.
The guys says........The treatment is not telepathic because the patient does not have to believe in what he's doing

so it is the power of suggestion ......

May I suggest Yarco, that you flow and follow your own advice and contact him for a free consultation?

HS

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I went throught the article. Quite interesting. I agree to what Yarcofin has to say, why not give him a call. Cant loose anything.

They mentioned about his website. Does anyone have information on this.

Cheers

K23

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Wouldnt that cause a grandfather paradox?

If the client came to the chiropractor because of an accident he had when he fell down the stairs, and now his back hurts. And if the Chiropractor goes BACK in time to stop that accident, then the client would never had to come to the chiropractor, whom therefore never could have went back in time to stop the accident from happening.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
That is the thought i was just having while searching the net for information. The reason for that being is he mentioned that he charged the customer after the treatment. In such an instance if he went back and fixed it than the patient would not come and visit him.

Somthing fishy + he has added that there are other sessions. The first one free and subsequently, on the others he'll charge. I guess it is the second one where he will charge?

Open for debate....

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Since it would be wrong to "change history", ethically speaking, perhaps he just assisted in such a way that the accident that caused the injury was less of a physical impact on the patient or altered to something treatable ? ie somehow breaking the fall in some cosmic way
Who knows? Heck, with the awakening that is going on right now anything is possible imo lol

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

May I suggest Yarco, that you flow and follow your own advice and contact him for a free consultation?

No, because I don't have anything wrong with me

If anybody decides to go for it, just make sure you don't get roped into a stupid contract. Ie. "Get your first consultation FREE, when you sign up for the next consultation at $99.99"

You can find his actual office address in a web search pretty easily if you live in Ohio and want to go that route, but here is the web site:

www.bahlaqeem.com...

This healing system of vibrational manipulation works, but is not to be used as a sole medical remedy for any pain, discomfort or any other medical related situation. James Burda makes no medical claims to the efficacy of this treatment . . . If your pain or discomfort is not reduced or changed after at least three sessions please see your own personal allopathic, osteopathic or chiropractic physician or dentist.

I don't really trust a site that takes testimonials from a dog:

"I am a 10 year old Bassett Hound and I have been in a lot of pain in my neck area. I would even wake up during the night and yowl from the pain. My owner called Jim Burda and described the way I was moping around and walking with my head down. Over the phone he was able to work on me. He found the area in my vertebrae that was out of place and was able to manipulate it into place. I am feeling much better and I hold my head up high again. There hasn’t been a reason to yelp now for several weeks! Thank you." DaisyMae

and

"I have just finished meditating for 45 minutes. when I tried to rise from the bed, I felt much better and figured you must have given me a treatment." GW

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
There is nothing about time travel on the web site. He is talking about a higher vibrational level. He is saying that he is still working on it and it is a developing process.

Extract from the legal page on the web site,

If your pain or discomfort is not reduced or changed after at least three sessions please see your own personal allopathic, osteopathic or chiropractic physician or dentist.

Article

I am still reading through, however I do have my concerns.

Yarcofin, thanks for the website.

Quite an interesting testimony by the Dog...

Cheers

K23

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Facilitating recuperation through prayer is nothing new. The same applies to absent healing, also called remote healing and distance healing. The Silva Method teaches a form of remote healing, as does Reiki. James Burda may just have a Gift of Healing that probably has nothing to do with time travel.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow...I never thought I'd say this, but I think Paul_Richards theory is more probable then the original time travel theory...

...I feel so empty inside now.

HS

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So Paul_Richard
what is your opinion of remote healing or reiki? I'm possibly going to e-mail Burda and let him consider that the Ohio Board has no right to prosecute a chiropractor who has remote sensing and healing ability. It looks to me like this guy is making these claims to get national news attention and more business, I mean how can a person be so utterly stupid? I think he is playing the news media which is for the most part a government propaganda machine, what do you think?
Also came to the same conclusion about remote healing before you posted.
HS

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Wow...I never thought I'd say this, but I think Paul_Richards' theory is more probable then the original time travel theory...

Sometimes I get lucky.

Thanks.

It takes a lot more energy to manifest time travel than it does to do distance healings.

Originally posted by HS
So Paul_Richard
what is your opinion of remote healing or Reiki?

Whatever works to improve upon the basic human condition is okay in my book.

Originally posted by HS
I'm possibly going to e-mail Burda and let him consider that the Ohio Board has no right to prosecute a chiropractor who has remote sensing and healing ability.

Most medical doctors and organizations of medical doctors (like the American Medical Association) won't recognize someone who has a Gift of Healing.

Originally posted by HS
It looks to me like this guy is making these claims to get national news attention and more business, I mean how can a person be so utterly stupid? I think he is playing the news media which is for the most part a government propaganda machine, what do you think?

That stands to reason. A time traveling chiropractor makes bigger headlines than just another practitioner of absent healing.

Originally posted by HS
Also came to the same conclusion about remote healing before you posted.
HS

You apparently have some experience in this area of life.

Remote healing is not at all difficult if one has the energy given to do it. On occasion I have been given a Gift of Healing that one Reiki practitioner said was every bit as powerful as what she channels. But that Gift is not as consistent for me as is my Gift of Discernment.

We must all use what Gifts we have to help others.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am completely in league with Paul on this............
When I saw this thread last night I was about to answer......but just didnt.

Shamanic healing.....is done along the same lines as mental time travel...you go back to the place of the origonal injury and try to fix the energys of the injury...you try and get the right amount of energy into the effected area to amke up for the lack, yet also 'GO BACK' to find the missing energies that stoped a natural healing to take place.
Paul did a much better explaination than I can........

I am thinking this Chiro guy is just trying to explain very hard to explain concepts and is using the term time travel for it best fits most peoples perceptions of what is really going on......bad bad choice on his part, for now he looks to the general public like a nutcase......maybe Paul and I are just both wrong however, and the Chiro guy is saying exactly what he wants to be saying and really is kind of a wackjob........if so, he joins the ranks of abundance wackjobs in the medical field. Some just hide better.....

There happens to be many really excellant esoteric healers, and they must be very careful how they word what they are trying to convey when explaining what they are trying to do.....for what they are doing is allready seen with much scorn.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Paul, good to hear from you.

I should have sent a U2U of this link. From our previous conversations I do realise that you have a lot of information on these topics.

I did get your thoughts on this, but do you think it is more of a publicity stunt rather than geniune gift?

Would this be pretty close to what we discussed about John of Brazil? I do realise that one has to visit John for his healing to work. Do you think this would be a higher power than him?

Cheers

Knowledge23

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi TRG,

Thanks for the incentive and for the praise.
:

Hi Knowledge23,

Originally posted by knowledge23
Paul, good to hear from you.

It's nice to be heard once in a while.

Remember: I'm only an e-mail away and I have my own forum that I run.

I should have sent a U2U of this link. From our previous conversations I do realize that you have a lot of information on these topics.

Thanks.

Heads up U2Us do tend to draw me into a specific thread that I may not be aware of.

I did get your thoughts on this, but do you think it is more of a publicity stunt rather than genuine gift?

Those with genuine and powerful Gifts of the Spirit often seek publicity because the Group Entities they channel wish to expand their power and influence
Sai Baba of India and the Galilean messiah in the First Century are great historical examples of this. More current ones include Uri Geller, Criss Angel, and David Blaine. One can and should anticipate others to emerge in the future.

Would this be pretty close to what we discussed about John of Brazil? I do realize that one has to visit John for his healing to work. Do you think this would be a higher power than him?

Yes, it is close to what we discussed about the Brazilian healer. But the number of discarnates that work through a Reiki/Seikem practitioner, a Shamanic healer, or any one Christian faith healer are not as numerous as those who work through and around mediums like John in Brazil. The Group Entity of the last probably has done absent healings at different times to supplement or finalize an in-person session with John and his staff.

One can logically discern the large Group Entities (that consist of many thousands or even millions of discarnates) from the smaller ones (that may consist of hundreds of discarnates) by the number of healings that occur and the degree of healing energy involved.

Whether those energies work through the medium directly or are done over a great distance is irrelevant, as those on the Other Side can easily traverse the heavens relatively quickly.

Namasté

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Thanks Paul,

Always have something positive to contribute.

Thankyou for the insight. Learn something everyday.

Namaste,

Knowledge23

HS

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ah the Gift of Discernment.........now I remember a discussion on the who is the most powerful of all ..........I remember my ansewr too..........the gift of healing being the most powerful gift.
I ran across the latin meaning 'docere' from which the word doctor is derived and back in the ancient times it meant teacher.
So the translation of the bible where it is written 'doctor, heal thyself' means teacher, heal thyself.
Interesting concept that a reiki master telepathically links to teach another person the path a brain must take to be self-confidant and happy to heal oneself. But many years of not understanding how to relax from stress and the counter part, excitement that doesn't let you fall asleep and get a good nights rest is a hard habit to break. The reiki master can only go so far, can only help so many people, some of them repeats. Is it not a wiser way to teach one to heal themselves by changing there thinking, emotions and actions? I am asked this and my answer is YES.

happy easter
Honor Seed

top topics

<<   2 >>

join