It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Challenge. There is no NWO.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
LL,hey I really think you better get out the slideshow because Im really convinced that these non NWO people will never get it because they really dont want to get it.

WE DON'T WANT TO GET "IT". That's a lame excuse. Answer my post about the nwo and the liberal deocratic response.

If there is a "NWO" how come its not being talked about on the news every single night?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
I care not to read bunch of mumbo gumbo, but, simply answer my questions. They stand as follows. Who took over what? When is this NWO taking over? Who is in the NWO? I would like someone to make a list of people and your opinion of what role they play in this so called NWO.

you didnt study up on babylon did you. oh well i cant force feed you. you want to know about the "New" world order? study the old world order that tried but didnt succeed. it goes much deeper than just rich human beings wanting power and money. im telling you its there. thats where it started. babylon.

Dae

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1701
WE DON'T WANT TO GET "IT". That's a lame excuse. Answer my post about the nwo and the liberal deocratic response.

If there is a "NWO" how come its not being talked about on the news every single night?

The type of questions you ask is indicitive on how much reading/research you have done on the subject of NWO.

Why isnt it being talked about on the news every night? Thats a laugh, why indeed.

Groups like "liberal democrates" are tools for the NWO just like concepts such as "religion" and "feminism".

Anyway, do some studing on the NWO then you will realise the questions you raise are kinda redundant.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Of course they're not going to talk about the NWO on the news every night. It's supposed to be secret; if people knew everything they were planning that'd throw a wrench in their plans. Tons of sinister things the government does are completly unknown to the common people. That's why they get away with it; and that's the way they want it. Anyone in their top secret group who tried to reveal anything would almost certainly end up dead just like that 911 truth scholar. Anything a politician says or does that's "good" is just for show; that's how they get the unconditional trust of the sheeple.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

BANDIT - Your gonna have to tell me. It is obvious that my history books were not written by ATS and you people. So, whatever date i give you is gonna be incorrect.

There is just one date. So stop assuming how I or anybody would react to your post.

Another question...If all of congress was on vacation when the federal reserve act of 1913 was passed, HOW DID IT GET PASSED?

Did I say all of congress was on vacation?

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

What school did you go to? Did you take economics 101? The Federal Reserve bank is the central bank of the U.S. Of course it is a monopoly.

Which is owned by private banks.

It was put into our constitution to provide stability, so the indvidual states don't all print money.

Who was allowed to print money according to the constitution before the time of the federal reserve bank??

If each state in the union printed it's own money how would we figure out the value of a new york dollar against the value of a texas dollar. It is called a monetary system. We need it. If we don't have it we could all print our own money, but we call that counterfitting.

Who was allowed to print money according to the constitution before the time of the federal reserve bank??

But again - they must be in on "it". and only you people here at ats are onto "it" you know what "it" is and your not gonna be fooled by "it"

So are you starting with an open inquiry or with a conclusion?

[edit on 9-4-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Bandit that was an excellent video, the Money Masters, only had a chance to watch part 1 so far, but fully intend to watch the rest. And I think that all here in this thread trying to debunk, need to watch it too instead of just throwing out whatever they think might change people to seeing it their way.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
see link provided above by TheBandit

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm not worried about the whole N.W.O. issue.
I'll fight, until I die, or my rights are restored.
I do not fear death, so I don't fear fighting them, nor anyone for that matter.
Maybe my attitude on this is because I am training to participate in the UFC within the next 5 years, but I just don't really worry about issues like this.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
please address WHO you are responding to !

So we don't HAVE TO GUESS ! thx...

----------------------------

and it is my opinion, that without this NWO

there'd be NO TERRORISTS
or at least NONE on the
SCALE that it is presently.

the only thing than can sustain
them for so long is
REALLY DEEP POCKETS.

I don't have that kind of cash...do you ?
and if not you , then WHO ?

eh ?!?!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
MrJenka This will cause me points, but could you p l e a s e phrase your text, it is extremely tiresome to read.
WIS

[edit on 9-4-2006 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've been reading this thread for awhile, and only really got through a few pages before I deemed it to be just an attempt to get to the "Hot Topics" section.

First, I would like to applaud TruthSeeka for his/her amazing debating and discussion skills using actual quotes and references, we need more people like that on these boards.

Second, as for the existance of a new world order... who's not to say there already isn't one? I mean yeah the conspiracies of shadow governments and secret societies are all out there, but honestly guys. Who does everyone have to answer to before they do something? The U.N.. Who's not to say that the UN was the first attempt at a NWO?

Also, as for using the country's own troops to take over. Well that's what we call martial law. Sure it seems completely necessary sometimes, but what happens when you don't do what your told during martial law, you go to jail or get shot. And these are not just troops who went through some special screening. I know you might not want to admit it, but military training is part brainwashing. Could any of you imagine killing someone? Well kids, barely out of their teens are going overseas and killing people because they're told to. If you knew how many troops actually die from friendly fire than from enemy fire, you'd be surprised. It's not a far stretch to think that brainwashing is what happens in basic training and advanced training. You go, do what your told, and what's worse is if you don't, you're put in jail for treason or something like that. Do what you're told or you lose your freedom.

Unfortunately, I don't have any solid evidence that something like an NWO exists, but I strongly believe that if it doesn't, it will... very soon. As much as I hate Michael Moore, the guy has some decent points in his rantings.

The sad truth is that it is all happening right now, and we can't do anything about it because none of us are in power. Most of us don't even see it happening. I'm Canadian and I see it everywhere, even on my own home town. Gated communities are going up everywhere in the past 3 years.

Canada is also involved in it as well. Look up JTF2 sometime, you might be a little surprised to see what the world's peacekeepers are up to with their spare millions.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Check out the U.S. constitution. the federal reserve act of 1913, which created the federal reserve system.

Oh - but wait a minute, these people are in on it.

Yeah, all 2 or 3 of them. Check out how many members were present when the Federal Reserve Act was voted in. But no one was there to object on the basis of an absence of a quorum.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oh yeah I forgot that there's another movie coming out.

America: From Freedom to Fascism

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Bandit - i looked at that site, again, all you have is a web site. no authors, no academics. no proof. nothing concrete. just a bunch of web sites that anyone can run. that's all you have.

take a look at 911myths. On this site they go through all the 911 conspiracies, and at the end they even tell you how, using the same facts about 9/11, it could all be blamed on the Irish people and ireland.

That's my problem with the NWO and all the evidence you claim to have that it exsists.

Some of you state that there is evidence all around.. I don't see it. In response to one of my posts, about this not being on the news every night, the person who responded said all these people would be done away with. I find that hard to believe.

I would like to speculate on that point. What if the NWO does exsist, and it is the lead story on the nightly news programs. Wouldn't they all run it? They would have to just to competer with the other news programs, and if they do, will they all be killed? I think not. Could you imagine that every news person on channel 2,4,5,7,9,11 being killed for one story, on something that is supposed to be so secret? I think not. But, if that does happen, then I'll believe in the NWO.

I'll tell you what. You get Stanton Freedman to tell me the NWO exsists and I'll take a closer look at it. We all know who he is. I have never heard him speak or write of the NWO.

I'll listen to him and take a look at his evidence because his credentials give him credability and his scientific approach to ufo research.

Another thing i'll say about you people here at ats is that your like a hungry pack of wolves. You know how to attack.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Listen people, movies, quotes, and all this other mumbo jumbo you guys keep ranting on and on about is absolutly absurd. I care nothing about the hot topic list or any of that b.s.. My simple point id to make people aware that what you believe in is some what an unreal thought. Let me get back to a dictator ship. When has a dictatorship succeded? NEVER. For an NWO to be succefull there has to be a united thought-meaning that ALL people have to buy into ONE idea. An NWO would be poissible 100 years ago not in this day and age. Marshal law will never happen, people will not leave there homes, people will not surrender the most important thing to them there FREEDOM!!!!!.
And what is this you guys keep talking about a police state? I live in Philadelphia, I worked in one of the twin towers for Bank of America, I just happened to be on a trip that day therefore I was not killed, fortunantly!. I am sorry but the stuff you people are saying is 100% b.s. I have a master in international business with a double minor in business economics and business administration. And the rant and raves about a monopoly of our money is a total b.s. Are you firmiliar with Allen Greenspan?

The most powerfull man in the world? Do you know why he is the most powerfull man? he controls the intrest rate. If he lifts the intrest rate by even a quarter % loans, debts and things of the sort go sky high, however, Allan Greenspan himself can eliminate the debt by lowering the intrest rate. This is how the economy is balanced out. In order for an NWO to succesfully come to power they would have to control the better part of 54% of the nations currency and I am sorry to tell you that would mean EVERYONE would have to clean out there bank accounts and hand it to the government, this of course will not happen.

The government controls 12% of the currency in this nation, and that is from my last check about 3 months ago. Private bankers control 30% and the rest is controled by merchants and people like you and I. Private banking firms are monitered by the Federal Trade Commision and the Federal Reserve. The penalties of goving over or under 30% is so sugnificent that it is not done. The reserve can also print more money but than infliation would rise and than again the economy would be unstable meaning people would already be fed up with the government and would not buy into an NWO. All these links you people keep sending is all bs.

I am sorry sources like William Cooper and David Rockefeller are not valid. Very rich man wants to take over the world so they could grow there personal accounts and of course they are all cocky and selffish. Furthermore, in order for these private bankers to become an NWO they would have to sink all of there assest into this idea, PERSONAL assest. Let us not forget everything costs money, troops have to be paid, troops have to be fed, if truckers refuse to deliver food, supplies, and products an NWO will not survive. And as we all know the truckers are a union governed by themselves. That is why the U.S. has UNIONS for such things as an NWO to never happen. A union can strike at anytime and that industry is crippled, now imagine if marshall law was called, unhappy unions strike and industries are left vulnerable and weak, creating yet again that wonderfull word UNSTABILITY.

I studied economics for 8 years, I have a freaking MASTERS degree in it so please don't try and make yourselves seem smart. I am not attacking anyone but please, come at me with legitiment arguments and not with random quotes or bs. that was written by people trying to make a quick buck of people like yourselves. Look at Icke, do you believe in his rambilings? How many times have people predicted an NWO to take over and never did? For ages people have been talking of an NWO taking over but guess what IT NEVER HAPPENED. The government and laws and industries are set up in a way where an NWO can not survive for more than 2-6 months. Please, study economics and study up and come at me. And dont tell people they live under a rock. I lost alot of good friends and peers in the 9/11 attacks. While you watched it on t.v. I watched it live and in person. It was two airplanes that hit the towers and one crahsed in the forrest next to the pentagon it never hit the pentagon. And what Bush and Cheney was calling for was for the people to unite to become a NEW WORLD ORDER against terrorist. Please! You can hear something two different ways and I heard it like this- Unite people, we will not let these people attack us again, we are stronger we need to unite and stirve.

We need to become a NEW WORLD and we need an new ORDER of doing things. No one is tsking over anything and it will never happen. You guys have no proof. Your researching something that has not been proven to exsist, how can you research or study something that is has not been proven so? Your studying nothing. Your studying peoples opinions and theories, that is all. Your not studying scientific fact all your studying and researching is what?? Peoples OPINIONS and THEORIES. So anyone with an economics degree please read what I said and come on with it.

Is that better Mister Super Moderator will you be able to read my post now holy messihah?

[edit on 9-4-2006 by mrjenka]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Bandit - i looked at that site, again, all you have is a web site. no authors, no academics. no proof. nothing concrete. just a bunch of web sites that anyone can run. that's all you have.

You forgot that on that website they cite sources, which are all researchable.

I would like to speculate on that point. What if the NWO does exsist, and it is the lead story on the nightly news programs. Wouldn't they all run it? They would have to just to competer with the other news programs, and if they do, will they all be killed?

All the news channels care about is ratings, what sells. I'm not convinced that a story as the NWO would sell, mainly because people dismissing it as nonsense from the get go.

I'll tell you what. You get Stanton Freedman to tell me the NWO exsists and I'll take a closer look at it. We all know who he is. I have never heard him speak or write of the NWO.

Stanton Friedman is a Ufologist.

I'll listen to him and take a look at his evidence because his credentials give him credability and his scientific approach to ufo research.

Exactly, he's a ufologist!!

Another thing i'll say about you people here at ats is that your like a hungry pack of wolves. You know how to attack.

I'm not even commenting on that...

And as for Jenka..

I'm not even beginning to read that post you made there unless you structurize it a bit.

And another thing, Tommy... You didn't answer my question.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You guys should also read up on your research! Here is a source with an MBA and highly respected proffesor of history. He explains everthing clrearly. "Selling Fear: Conspiracy Theories and End-Times Paranoia"Gregory Camp (Baker Books, 1997). This is a REAL source with REAL credentials, with a handy index of sources. This is not based on OPINION or THEORY this is based on scientific research and study of history and the evolution of paranoia of people with such things as conspiracies, illuminati, and NWO. Read the book it will explain alot of your questions for you. Let's not forget the magical words here SCIENTIFIC research not OPINIONS or THEORIES. Yet again. SCIENTIFIC facts and not OPINIONS and THEORIES. Study up boys and girls.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thebandit- Than don't read it. I give enough respect to you to read your ramblings of absolute nonesense give me enough respect to read mine my ramblings. I am not at work and your not my boss, I quite frankly don't care if you read my post or not. It is easy for someone to disregard someones post because it hits a little close to the truth. Thanks for your time Mr. Super Moderator.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Jenka,

I hardly read anyones post if they're formulated in that unreadable way. It's very simple to form alinea's and some structure to your text. Show me anywere in society where people would take the time to read it if it's like that. It's showing a lack of consideration and respect to potential readers. It shows you don't care IMO. So don't talk to me about respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join