It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Challenge. There is no NWO.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Bandit- It's been modified to satisfy your SuperModerators tatse!!! Enjoy SIR

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Myrmidon, thanks for the props!
(I'm a he, btw.) But really, others posted a lot more info than I did, and I'm kinda glad because they obviously wasted a lot of time doing that. We don't need no stinkin' reading here!

I like your idea about the real motive behind this thread. How else do you explain it when someone offers a "challenge," but refuses to even READ any evidence you post? Or, maybe he just wants to insult a lot of people; hell, there's no maybe, I've seen quite a few "kooks," (or "cucks"
) "wolves," and basically "idiot" references from this guy.

mrjenka says the NWO would be benevolent, riiight. So, when that guy from the CFR calls for a NWO the DAY AFTER 9/11, this is a sign of a peaceful NWO.
When the same people who call for the NWO refer to an end to sovereign nations, that isn't a sign of them calling for world government.
But, mrjenka probably doesn't know that because he cant' be concerned with mere quotes.

You know, I totally forgot about my last quote in my sig. I told mrjenka to look at the 2nd one, but I missed the more relevant 3rd one. I'd post some info on the guy who said it, but based on your track record of reading links from the "nut jobs," I won't waste my time. Hell, you probably won't even read it, seeing as it's "just some quote..."

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
mrJenka since you have a degree in economics. Can you explain this in layman’s term.

1. Why does the Federal Reserve charge interest when the treasury prints money? (in the form of interest bearing t-bill)

2. Why are chartered banks allowed to lend the same money over and over again? (Depending on the reserve ratio) AKA Fractional banking.

Doesn’t creating money like so create inflation? ( multiplier effect?)

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommy1701
Oh - don't let me forget about this "Telos" person. I just saw his post. What another joke. Hey Telos,, if you so strong and so powerful, stike me down with a bolt of lightnening. I challenge you to meet me, in person with your vodoo doll and take over my mind. Take the bad man away - he scares me.....what a joke.

Oh please just stop with this getto talk. You think makeing coments like that about "this Telos person..."
will change anything? Let's not forget that no mater what we say, if the things are ment to be or settle to happen, me, you with your cheap sarcasem or the rest of guys talking in here can not do much about it.
I don't see a reason why of this coment about what I said or the person I quoted from. If Bill Cooper is a hoaxer or a liar, well fine by me. I can dissmis it easely if is not for the fakt that are so many authors talking about the same things, makeing the same coments and raports, analizing the same problems and researching for years the same historical facts. I don't think they got their stuff form Cooper, it's all the way around since this authors have been doing researches for over 10-15 years priory of Cooper.
Anyways this is not the point. You don't wanna hear BS from Milton then I'll give you a big list:

David Emory|Daryl Bradford Smith | Jordan Maxwell | Anthony J. Hilder | David Icke | Dr. Peter Beter | John Birch Society | Liberty Lobby (defunct) | Lyndon LaRouche | Alex Jones | Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde | Juhan af Grann | Michael A. Hoffman II | Craig Hill | Stanley Hilton | Roberto Pinotti | PARANOIA | etc...

The list can go on and on for entire rows. If you think that all this is still crap then I'm sorry but I don't bother my self to fill up something that doesn't exist.

P.S. I read the part about your family members who lost their lives at WTC. I'm deeply sorry and I know very well what does it mean to loose a loved one. I almost lost two of my cousins over there ... Any ways I thing this subject is off topic.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Jenkas. You should look into the Bildeburg group since your so smart with your economics degree and all. You should look into whats called the Global Security Fund. Roughly 65 trillion stashed away by the illuminati.

And look into the Verichip patents that call for the entire population to be chipped. A cashless society is not far away and all kinds of personal information can be monitored.

The rise of the police state is happening. It will happen right in front of your blind eyes to your own amazement.

*Most people here aren't for a NWO. We're against it just as much as the other guy. But it's all about deception. It will be made to look like it's a good thing. Or at the very least people will be so traumatized that they will accept it just because there isn't any other options to the world situation. Although I'm confident a successful revolution will break out sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This "discussion" (if you can call it that) has seriously broken down into a classroom name-throwing contest we used to have back in grade 4. If I wasn't so interested in the actual facts, quotes and references that intelligent people (you know who you are) are giving here, I'd have recommended this topic be put to an end long ago.

In the end, I don't have many quotes or references to add to this discussion, but I only have this to say. A world government doesn't necessarily have to be brought into the open, it can operate under the guise of multiple governments while still getting its way. I mean look at the whole conspiracy between Bush and Bin Laden with then oil and all. Who's not to say that's what they want us to see and argue over, instead of the possibility that they, and a few select others, were working in tandem with eachother to put up this front of "war" and "terrorism" to divert our attention from what's really happening around us?

A little off topic here, I would like to point something out that just came to mind. We've all noticed oil and gas prices rising steadily over the past while, with everyone claiming we're running out. Well that's interesting considering not long ago, they just tapped the second largest oil reserve in the world in the Caspian Sea. And while the blame was put on a horrific hurricane season, especially Katrina, you have to understand that weather control is not science fiction anymore, I looked into it. H.A.A.R.P. is what you'd look into for that one.

Anyways, this all is not war, it's just a giant game of chess. Pieces moving and positioning while everyone just assumes it's spur of the moment attacks and whatnot.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.socialstudieshelp.com...

Here consiparcy. This will answer both your question.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by mrjenka]

[edit on 10-4-2006 by mrjenka]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So I would like to ask everyone participating in this thread to look over my previous post and really read it and understand it. In my last post there is many key facts of how an NWO could not possibly survive, thrive or come to power. If you guys/girls have questions, please, don't hesitate to ask.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ok as for secret organizations trying to take over the world there are some as for i have 3 friends in the CIA with lvl 10 clearence highest is 12 yes the UN is trying to make NWO doesnt mean it will work there trying to do it with subliminal messages and he said around the year 2018 there will be a vote in many countries to join NWO plan is they will get superpowers to join on there own and crush little guys so there ya have it but yes NWO would be very hard to maintain

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrmidon
I mean look at the whole conspiracy between Bush and Bin Laden with then oil and all. Who's not to say that's what they want us to see and argue over, instead of the possibility that they, and a few select others, were working in tandem with eachother to put up this front of "war" and "terrorism" to divert our attention from what's really happening around us?

Hey, thanks for your post. I have to agree with you about the Bush-Bin Laden connection. I also agree with you about them saying that we are running out of oil. Intresting thing is this- The U.S. has enough oil just in this country to be able to provide the country with sufficient oil for over 450+ years. Without importing it. So yes, I must agree. However, I do not agree that something is going on in the shadows. My reasoning behind this is the simple fact that politicians are recycled frequently, if we lived under a dictator I might buy-into that whole NWO thing, but, when the presidents term is over his whole cabinant goes with him. I said this many times before and I will say it again, MEGA-WEALTHY people want to take over the world, we have accomplished this, however, they do not have the proper funds, assests, man power, and supplies to pull this off. Do I think that in our halls of government there are corrupt officials YES, do I think that government officials like to 'scratch each others backs' YES, I also agree, although I can not agree or entertain the idea of an NWO. Not enough currency, not enough suplies, or stability. The only way an NWO would ever work is if something was introduced to the population in which they needed and or depended on an NWO for. For instance, a deadly disease or diseased water- this than would create a 'need' for NWO and people will align themselves with whom ever to safe there loved ones and themselves. The chances of the introduction of a wide-spread disease is highly unlikely and sounds like 'Hollywood' yet again this would entail many many resources, funds, organization and a maliciousness that the population hasn't seen since Hitler. Which brings me to a good point, HITLER wanted an NWO, how far did he get? Bush at preset time is a dope and we all know it, but, he does not have the power nor the brains to pull off such a stunt. In order to produce, manufactor and introduce a disease to a population would take many many many many billions of dollars, and people will eventually find out what happened. I hope I made some peoples eyes open. Please, I want more

Mod Edit to trim quote. Please trim your quotes so we don't have tooooo.

Mod Note: Please Trim Quotes – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I find it interesting that mrjenka will read and give responses to Conspiracies posts but yet ignore or fly by everyone else in this thread who have given valid points to ponder and answer, You want or ask that everyone participating in your thread to read your last post, yet you have no interest in reading or reponding to the many other posters who have taken their time and effort posting in your thread. Why is it that you have taken to responding to Conspiracy, I noticed you only did so when he metioned not replying further untill you seriously addressed the other posters in your thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
i say NWO will use underhand methods to get the vote on larger nations but not as simple
1 NWO is connected with terroism its basicly scare tactics
2 wont use diesease sry for spell
3 will use military if needed to establish

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
Jenkas. You should look into the Bildeburg group since your so smart with your economics degree and all. You should look into whats called the Global Security Fund. Roughly 65 trillion stashed away by the illuminati.

65 trillion!! Do you understand what you just said?? 65 trillion!!! Stashed away? Do you have proof? And yet again, 65 trillion, let me explain this to you. If any organization, person, conglomerate had access to 65 trillion the currency in every country would be meaningless as they would own the majority of the worlds currency. Furthermore, no person, organization, or conglomerate has acces to 65 trillion because inflation would be SO high a quart of milk would cost 100,000k.

You must not understand what 65 trillion really is and what it means. Please, provide me with a source, link and or reading material about this group that has assest in the 65 trillion area. And, I do not want a quote, or someones OPINION or THEORY, I want a paper trail, belive me with 65 trillion there is a paper trail. One last thing, the richest man in the world is who? Bill Gates?? NO!!! The person that owns the most land, has the most assests, most financial backing is who?? THE POPE!!!!! The pope is the most influential person in the world, in order for an NWO to succed the POPE would have to relinquish all his assest so forth and so on, this will NEVER happen. If the pope says "People unite against this NWO in the name of the Lord" people will listen to the pope anyday and twice on Sunday rather than someone giving people a false sense of security through terror, decipte and destruction. So in conclusion, just think about the pope, his influence, his assests, his financial status, the land he owns, the people he controls. If there was ever a dominate NWO that has been around since a.d. it has been the POPE he is the NWO.

And look into the Verichip patents that call for the entire population to be chipped. A cashless society is not far away and all kinds of personal information can be monitored.

To touch base on this. Technology is evolving each day, when the internet came out people said the same thing. You can not judge something that we have not even been introduced too. When that ship sails we will address this concern. As far as I am concerned this is just an idea and has not even been introduced as a prototype yet. Although, when and if it ever came out I woul dnot fear it.

The rise of the police state is happening. It will happen right in front of your blind eyes to your own amazement.

Please, give me or show me an example of a police state? I live in Philadelphia and work in New York and these major cities do not show any kind of police state. Yes, they are more on alert since 9/11 but nothing out of the ordinary. Please, provide me with examples, sources and footage of a police state.

Mod Edit to fix quote tags.
Mod Note: How to Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
I find it interesting that mrjenka will read and give responses to Conspiracies posts but yet ignore or fly by everyone else in this thread who have given valid points to ponder and answer, You want or ask that everyone participating in your thread to read your last post, yet you have no interest in reading or reponding to the many other posters who have taken their time and effort posting in your thread. Why is it that you have taken to responding to Conspiracy, I noticed you only did so when he metioned not replying further untill you seriously addressed the other posters in your thread.

I am sorry tracer I do not mean to 'skip' over post and not reply. I don't have all the time in the world so I can not respond to everyone. I responded to the last 3 people that have posted. I am sorry, you have not presented me with anything valid besides quotes. People are intitled to there own opinions and there are also intitled to say what they choose, this is the beauty of a Democracy. When and if you show me or ask me some kind of intresting and timeworthy question I will be glad to answer you.

So far in my opinion all you have presented me with peoples THEORIES and OPINIONS not scientific fact. I however, present you guys/girls with scientfic fact and reasoning behind why an NWO can not come into power and why it can not survive and thrive. Your response among other people is that they are working in the shadows and I addressed this in an earlier post.

I hope this has helped you. If you want to ask me something go ahead, if you want to share you opinion on why you think an NWO will come to power and how it will survive than by all means, please post it, and I will give you my response.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
at the most i say they have 10 tril stashed away but it depends on how long this has been going on

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Mertugah- even 10 trilion would have a massive paper trail. It's not like they keep 10 trillion under there pillows. Please, provide me with adequate information concerning this claim.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i know it would be hard unless we bring aliens and stuff into this one 2 but the wouldnt need money all they need is there terroist friends to blow up the new building in chicago and that would have america on its heels and would vote to join NWO as for europe might be a bit harder if you have friends in the CIA with lvl 10 clearence tell me becuse they know alot about this crap

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Murtahg- I lost you there man.. Level 10 clearance does not exsist. And what about aliens or what have you. Please clarify your post.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
because your not supposed to know i have 3 friends in CIA it does exist but most dont know and for aliens im saying some guys says aliens are helping NWO but i doubt that but there are conspiracies with aliens 2

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
hmmmm. Well, I am glad to hear that your friends are in the CIA. And I am sure they are very happy about you telling the whole world. Regardless, the alien cover-up and the NWO are nothing alike. Furthermore, if you really did have friends in the CIA with this 'level 10' clearance I am sure they wouldn't discuss it with you. Some how I get the feeling your not more than 18-20 years old. I can tell by the way you spell and your sentence structure.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join