It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Challenge. There is no NWO.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
HISTORY DOESNT REPEAT ARE YOU CRAZY NEXT POST I WILL HAVE SEVERAL LINKS THAT PROVE HISTORY REPEATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sry bout caps had to make it feel like a yell

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Murtagh, I think you read the previous post about history not repeating iself out of context. Because I do believe that Crowley was actually saying history does repeat itself. Imay be wrong but I do believe thats what he was really saying.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I was being sarcastic for those of you who take my first paragraph literally.

My passion is history and I see that History is repeating itself as we speak.

Do post those links though. A very select few could use them.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Mrjenka I've got something for you. If you are interested to now more or to prove right TO YOUR SELF then here is a movie about NWO. Click and watch it or download it. It's up to you... The New World Order Exposed Video

I have watched your link. It is neither a movie nor a trailer. It is a colage of stills from the DVD Victor Thor is trying to sell. And let me have you know this, Victor Thor's real name is Scott Makufka. He has been discredited by Michael Rupert and Jim Hoffman. The 'movie' as you called it shows me nothing of use. Yet again, no solid facts, but yet again the OPINION and THEORY of Mr. Thor. He does not give you reasons behind his claims, however, he draws your attention away from the main point by showing you images of 9/11 and playing off your emotions. The images of 9/11 have nothing to do with what he is trying to parley to the viewer.

If anyone is farmiliar with the brain we know that to draw attention away from the actual point to do this is quite simple. As did the creator of this movie. He shows you vivid and graphic pictures of a true tragedy and plays off your emoition and instills a feeling of hate, anger, revenge, and wrong doing into your brain and emotions even before anything else gets started. With these emotions running rampant through you(mine did as well) he shows you who HE THINKS is responsible so forth and so on.

Furthermore, the pictures depicted do not give any kind of background information, they are just that pictures of elite people in our past and present societies. He does not clarify why Clinton, Nixon, Ford, Wilson were 'bough, sold, corrupted' he only tells you they were without any background info. In conclusion, I think that this person is not credible, as he is selling his merchandise and people that tend to sell stuff are only out for a quick buck. He also avoids addressing the counter-points of people and only present you with images and information to solidify his argument. His opinions are biased, and he draws attention away from the actual point.

On a more personal note, I think that it is an outrage that this person showed images of 9/11, I worked in Tower 1 for Bank of America and was supposed to be at work that day, luckily I had a business trip and returned after the events, although I saw the second plane crash into the tower. He doesn't know what people felt, he didn't lose friends and peers in this attack and I think that it is an outrage that he plays of peoples emotions for a quick buck.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by mrjenka]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Sorry MrJenka, The link didn't answer my questions. I'd like you to answer the questions directly.

1. Why does the Federal Reserve charge interest when the treasury prints money? (why is interest needed in the firt place?)

2. Why are chartered banks allowed to lend the same money over and over again? (If I sell cars, can I sell the same one 10 times to ten different people? This causes inflation, it debases the currency.

Please answer in you own words, trying to will force you to analyse the federal reserve system.

Ok well. To answer question one. The Reserve has to control inflation therefore there is an intrest rate. The treasury does not print money, the mint does. There are mints in Philadelphia, Colorado, and I think in California but I am not sure. The reserve has to control inflation therefore raising and lowering the intrest rate. And this is a part of an answer for your second question. Money is destroyed on a daily bases. Millions upon millions of dollars are burned daily, thus eliminating inflation, you must of not took this into consideration.

Furthermore, there just isin't ONE reserve. Each state has a reserve, so forth and so on. Charter Banks are state reserves in a sense. They put money into an account under the intrest rate that is in place at that time and lend money out to people through the intrest they gain. If you put 1 million in a bank with intrest than in one year you will earn 100,000 points on your investment or 100k dollars. What these banks do is deposit hundreds of millions of dollars and lend money out through what they gain in intrest. However, the original investment is still there and has to be returned, thus, creating a balance.

To draw an example from your car. If you can put your car into a garage that paid you intrest. At the end of the year you would have 2 cars(lets say). You sell that car but have your old one. Now the key here is that peope HAVE to pay the money back and when they do it goes back into that intrest account that is gaining about 3 points of yield a year. I hope you can understand this. I can't really explain it better. If you need help, ask me and I will clarify.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Originally posted by mrjenka
And where is the source for the missing trillion dollars out of the pentagon?

To be specific...

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

This got out on September 10th, 2001. Should have been a scandal, it wasn't. Coincidence or good timming?

Too many people not enough time.

Hmm, let see. .. You start a thread called "There is no NWO!" in the the New World Order forum on the largest conspiracy discussion forum on the Internet. -ATS. Are you really surprised?
, hang in there., you're doing great.

Very well Conspiracy. And yet again, great source and great counter argument. I am enjoying this with you

Now, in that same article it simple says and I quote "We know it's gone. But we don't know what they spent it on," said Jim Minnery, Defense Finance and Accounting Service. Now they key phrase in that sentence is not that it is gone, we are not refuting that but ONE key word, SPENT. It is not missing in the sense of it is gone and no one can find it. It is missing and no one can seem to find what they SPENT it on. I agree with you that there are accountability issues there, but, I do not agree that 2.3 trillion dollars vanished into thin air, it was SPENT.

This is also a direct quote from Defense Secretary Rumsfeld and yet again I quote directly "He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat" He does not state the money went missing but simply that the military WASTED.

Also, let us take into consideration we are dealing with the most powerfull country in the world. The books are cooked we all know that. This does not cessecarily mean that they are going to a NWO. Every organization needs more funding, that is why they have fund raising dinners and the sort, I am not disagreeing that the books are cooked or that money goes missing every year, but, I do not agree that it goes to some secret covert organization such as an NWO. And the reason for that is because they have never made themselves known, therefore, I can not agree with that angle.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Nothing else boys and girls?? I thought you guys could do better? This was pretty easy.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance

courtesy of
LINK

How about debunking that? wait it's all fake, riiight

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Long Lance]

Well, for one this is the same person( Richard C. Hoagland) that thinks the 'face' on mars is not a hill but a Face with pyramids around it. Furthermore, a REAL astronomer and scientisct analyzed Mr.Hoaglands theories and his website the results can be found here Debunked
So, as we both can see, this person does not have the neccesary education nor skills to assert such things as he does. Please, do your research before posting to me. Another theory DEBUNKED

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Mrjenka I've got something for you. If you are interested to now more or to prove right TO YOUR SELF then here is a movie about NWO. Click and watch it or download it. It's up to you... The New World Order Exposed Video

I have watched your link. It is neither a movie nor a trailer. It is a colage of stills from the DVD Victor Thor is trying to sell. And let me have you know this, Victor Thor's real name is Scott Makufka. He has been discredited by Michael Rupert and Jim Hoffman. The 'movie' as you called it shows me nothing of use. Yet again, no solid facts, but yet again the OPINION and THEORY of Mr. Thor. He does not give you reasons behind his claims, however, he draws your attention away from the main point by showing you images of 9/11 and playing off your emotions. The images of 9/11 have nothing to do with what he is trying to parley to the viewer.

You are right about the fact that isn't a movie, nor a trailer. My mistake and I apologize. Some how the link is wrong or misplaced. Isn't suppose to be what it is. It should be a full length movie which I saw and explaines alot of things in a detailed way.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Ok well. To answer question one. The Reserve has to control inflation therefore there is an interest rate.

The interest charged by the Fed is unnecessary and is a built in usury into each US dollar that is issued. They could regulate by printing more or less money, no interest is needed.

(Please note that the Fed returns most of its profits to the Treasury each year, it is an elite control mechanism, not a profit center itself, although they can profit from foreknowledge)

The treasury does not print money, the mint does.

As mentioned previously the Treasury prints the money. (Via the US Bureau of Engraving and Printing, I think the mint does coins)

The reserve has to control inflation therefore raising and lowering the intrest rate.

This is the part that is flawed. It could simply print less or more money to control inflation. It does not need to charge interest and shouldn’t. (think Lincoln’s greenbacks)

Money is destroyed on a daily bases. Millions upon millions of dollars are burned daily, thus eliminating inflation, you must of not took this into consideration.

I did take that into consideration. I’m sure you know it prints more than it burns. Also remember that currency can also be 1s and 0s on a computer, with no actual printing. (or burning)

However, the original investment is still there and has to be returned, thus, creating a balance.

The reserve ratio is something like 10%, which means only 10% of the original deposit is required to be there.

To draw an example from your car. If you can put your car into a garage that paid you intrest. At the end of the year you would have 2 cars(lets say).

My example was to demonstrate how fractional banking causes inflation. It creates money that is not there. They lend money they do not have, therefore increasing the total money supply and causing inflation.

[edit on 12/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
jesus mary and joseph. Jenkas. [expletive acronym deleted] watch listen and learn. Watch as history repeats itself right before your very eyes. This NWO might just be days or weeks away.

I take it you weren't among some of the Jewish/Israeli workers who were warned beforehand not to show up to the WTC on 9/11.

[Personal remarks removed] You ignore alot of the key evidence which is high up people within government current or retired. People like General Myers, Sandra Day o'Connor, even Eisenhower who warned that the Military Industrial Complex is seeking absolute power. And there are plenty more where that came from.

Do you think it's just a coincidence that Kennedy was assassinated just efore he was about to put execuitive orders into place that was going to abolish the CIA and the Federal Reserve.

Your ignoring the patterns of history and fail to see them repeating in our faces. Your really in for a roller coaster if you think that the next 20 years is going to be all rainbows.

Bush's top Generals in the Pentagon are threatening to resign over the whole Iran issue for Christ sake. Don't you see where all of this is heading? Don't you see that war and terrorism is threatening the worlds oil supply and that it'll be at least 150/barrel very soon.

You even ignore whats going on in the Council of Foreign relations. CFR and Bildeburg are the two biggest NGO's that are behind the shift for a new world order. Your ignoring the goddamn PNAC too. It's an open and shut case that 9/11 was the beginning of the end for free societies.

Open your eyes bud or history will open them for you. I hope you enjoy your RFID chip. Verichip and IBM have all the patends for them and they have been in full production for sometime now. Just waiting for the perfect trojan horse.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

Mod Edit: Vulgarity – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Well, for one this is the same person( Richard C. Hoagland) that thinks the 'face' on mars is not a hill but a Face with pyramids around it. Furthermore, a REAL astronomer and scientisct analyzed Mr.Hoaglands theories and his website the results can be found here Debunked
So, as we both can see, this person does not have the neccesary education nor skills to assert such things as he does. Please, do your research before posting to me. Another theory DEBUNKED

First off, what has the face on MARS got to do with that weather radar image??? If you consider the datafaulty, then please elaborate.

Secondly, since you emntioned it, I'll have to link a post from the UFO forum, which you won't like to see either (lesson: stop leaping to another subject whenever the opportunity arises)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

from www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cute, you basically discredit ANYTHING you don't like to see, no explanations, just a leap into space

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I agree with you that there are accountability issues there, but, I do not agree that 2.3 trillion dollars vanished into thin air, it was SPENT.

Whether you call it spent or missing or gone into thin air, it’s gone! Come on man, this should make you at least question the motives of the US government. 2.3 trillion dollars! That’s
2 300 000 000 000 $ !!!
Not exactly pocket change, even for a large government.

This does not cessecarily mean that they are going to a NWO.

Your version of the NWO seems a bit narrow, are you talking about the fundamentalist Christians versions of the NWO? With Satanists and all?

, I do not agree that it goes to some secret covert organization such as an NWO.:

Well I can assure you these funds weren’t diverted to feed the poor of the world. I guess that members of the NWO thoroughly greased their pockets on that one. Call it corporate welfare if you want, the effect is the same.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The funniest thing about the missing 2.3 billion dollars is that when Cyntia McKinley was questioning a general about the issue and the 9/11 wargames he said that computers weren't communicating properly and thats how the money disappeared.

He went on to say that on 9/11 Norad wasn't responisble for protecting America's airspace. It was quite the comedy show to watch.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
...missing 2.3 billion dollars...

Just so there's no confusion, we are talking about 2.3 trillion dollars. This is over a quarter of the U.S. national debt.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So the total debt is around 10 Billion.

They just keep raising the debt limit and they think all their problems will be solved.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
mrjenka, you are quite the comedian.

You get on here like you're the smartest guy on ATS, such a "debunker,"
and you don't have a clue to public knowledge. I mentioned the TRILLIONS missing, and you say "uh, where's a source?" Then, when someone responds, you say, "well, that just means it was spent, not lost."

Cynthia McKinney asks some very valid questions. Is That Why Statist Bootlickers Want Her Jailed?

You see that: MISSING! And, not just 2.3 tril, but tack on another 1.1 tril the next year. I won't even get into the other stuff she said, cuz you obviously are not ready.

Representative Cynthia McKinney Grills Rumsfeld On Dyncorp Sex Rings, Missing Pentagon Trillions & 9/11 Wargames

Ha, you see that! They lost the money because their computers can't communicate!
They spend $20 billion on stuff, part of which goes towards this communication, but they STILL lose 3.4 trillion. You gotta love it.
And, this is pure, hardcore FACT! No mere "qoutes" or links to articles. But, I'm sure you'll find some way to poo poo it (gotta give you credit, you are quite creative when it comes to that
)

And, this was a mere discussion. Why was Rumsfeld acting so funny? Why couldn't he and the woman understand McKinney's questions; hell, Rummy didn't even remember the 2nd one.
I understood her perfectly well. And, for your own sake, please don't address the other things she talked about; you'll be in way above your head.

Debunk THAT!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't have time to properly rip you up on weather control, as you OBVIOUSLY haven't looked into it. (big surprise
)

But, have a look at this bill...

Weather Modification Research and Technology Act of 2005

Consider YOURSELF debunked again!

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ah my poor friend. You are one of the people who have not yet found truth to things... On the internet it is there for you from many credible people in my eyes. I have learned the truth...almost everything there is to know. You will find it...if you would just be *open* to it, and God will show you the way...

Good Luck

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murtagh21
HISTORY DOESNT REPEAT ARE YOU CRAZY NEXT POST I WILL HAVE SEVERAL LINKS THAT PROVE HISTORY REPEATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sry bout caps had to make it feel like a yell

Of course History repeats itself. It has been proven...anyone who thinks that history doesn't repeat itself is a stupid idiot. Sorry, but it's true. I mean c'mon people it's common sense...

[edit on 13-4-2006 by Seekaro]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join