It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSers of the world UNITE!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Many people here among us, say they are willing to rally together and speak out against and even take action against the trends of today.

By organizing our selves we can accomplish ANYTHING.
We are a majority, those who participate within this online community are not voiceless.And our voice can and will be heard, but only if we organize and rally together. Marching forth as one group, united and strong we can make the changes required to re-establich the once great American nation. A nation comprised of every culture on this earth, that alone is our strength. Unbreakable that strength will become, only if we are serious.

So who among you all that read this, are willing. To join together beyond the computer you sit infront of now, and gather where our voices can be heard and not ignored?

WHO WILL HELP DENY IGNORANCE?!

ATSers OF THE WORLD UNITE!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Are you saying like create our own nation? Or just trying to be motivational?

As for a new nation; I'm all for it, just let me propose first before I move.

As for motivational speech: I'M MOTIVATED!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Advisor- I tried something like this in RATS, be warned.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am only asking for those who are willing to unite against the corruption of this global community we can Earth. I am not looking to organize as ATS, only seeking people from within this online community.

The people here seem to care about what happens, and those are the people that are needed this world over.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ktprktpr

The concept of "activism" which was frowned upon is along a continuum.

I'm not sure that anybody would feel richly rewarded if they had important views of things that should be happening, and all they did was come to ATS to talk about it in a festival of complaints.

If people do good things, I would like to read about them at ATS.

It doesn't mean that ATS as a community ends up under an ATS banner in political rallies, or that ATS becomes a political bandwagon. But it would be useful to point people to that thread where activism was being discussed.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So what are you saying? Overthrow our nation? Create our own nation? Become politically active? Or are you just being motivational?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
There can be no "Good deeds done" unless WE approve of them.

Our approval is most easily attained by cash donations. Preferably in $100.00 bills (in mass quantities) or greater.

Thank You..

The American Political Machine...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hmmm i thought I was trying to do somethign similar, call out those who felt the same as I. Apparently I was misinterpreted.

What ideas do you have Advisor? I have a few.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am saying, those who are willing to gather as a whole and speak against the corruption and lies of this world over. Should unite, not to overthrow our nation, or create our own one. That will solve NOTHING. We are a force unlike any other this world has known or seen.
Within this community there are people of ALL walks of life, who may not agree with each other on all things. One thing that we all have in common though, is the vigilant search of truth. And the drive to seek others who share a simular stance against todays wrong trends, "Political" and otherwise.

I'm not trying to be motivational, I am speaking what I feel and how I would like to make change. If you find what I'm saying motivational, then imagine what the rest of this world would feel if we could be one.

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Count me in Advisor I hear what you are saying!

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm defiantly with you here.

ATS is a community filled with all types of intelligent, opened minded and learned people. We are all very different, but at the same time we share a common goal. And I would really like to see people from a community like this speak out against the things we see happening in the world today.

ATS is without doubt the best community I have ever been a part of. This is where people of all nationalities, races, religions and political wings join in a common mission to question the lies and seek the truth. I would like to see ATS organize our selves and try to reach the people, to try to motivate them to also seek the truth and to start questioning the means and plans of the elite and stop letting them selves be used as tools for the system.

It's clear that we all care about what happens. But before we actually make something out of what we find out, and let people know what we know, and what we suspect, the people only see us as a bunch of conspiracy theorist nuts discussing aliens and secret societies on the Internet. You have already implemented the research board, and that was (the way I see it) the first step towards actually making something productive out of what the different people on this forum knows and finds out. I have read through most of the research projects going on now, and it looks like they are all turning out great. We need to get that kind of presentations, that kind of knowledge out to the world.

We should gather as ADVISOR said... to speak out and maybe even take action against the kind of world order we are seeing today. I'm defiantly finding this motivational, and together we can make ourselves heard by the people. Not only as a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist, but as an enlightened group striving to expose lies and corruption, deny ignorance and serve the world the truth.

I say again as ADVISOR said: ATSers OF THE WORLD UNITE.

Silence Is Defeat!

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Activism doesn't solve anything either (from what I've seen). In fact, it's appears to be cannon fodder to continue the divide and conquer strategy that is being played out in the U.S. and the World.

What we need is the opposite of Activism. We need deactivism. Or deactivation of the mechanical system that keeps the wheels turning and the hamsters running. Take the power source away and the people will wake up. Just like in "They Live". As long as the majority of people are comfortable they will be willing slaves. The unwilling slaves will either have to submit as Springer has so acurately stated or they will be taken out, discredited or whatever needs to be done.

And then if you even have a thought process like the one above you'll be labelled a terrorist and watched by the AVA (armed voyeurs of america). I don't own weapons so I'm lower on the watch list. I frankly don't give a flying rats ass but I do not see any sure fire way to shut the power to the system.

Don't get me wrong though. A decent plan for said shut down was beamed into my mind utilizing cell phone towers.

For a piece of the puzzle that could NOT be allowed to happen in order to wake up mass sheeples read the following News Item.

Whoever controls the food controls the energy to the machine. So you would need "United Food and Commercial Workers Union" and multiple other unions to pull off what would be required to get the goverment to listen to the peoples' needs once again.

Then again I have no clue what I'm talking about. It must be all the ringing in my ears from the constant influx of ELFs and ELPs. Not to mention the huge electromagnetic cloud surrounding all these damn cell phones and towers. Added to that the amount of null thought forms coming from the mass of sheeple. If this keeps up I'm going to go Sane!

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What your getting at makes perfect sence. But activism, is takeing action. "Deactivation", is also an action through inaction, as you put it.

The problem I see is too much inaction and not enough people see this. Too content has everyone become to just do as they are told, simple consumers...nothing more or less.

uIVIa, if you don't wish to see this world become a better place, simply say so. However, I feel that you and every single person does infact wish for a better society.
Only difference is between those who are willing to make it happen, and those not.

I am more than willing to offer myself for the better of the people, that is the difference between myself, and everyone else.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Gee, this thread looks to be closely related to another thread, right here within this same topic...
Cyberpunks Unite!

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hey, not trying to rob you of the lime light.

I am actually more interested in action. Lets say we combine forces, as our goals are the same anyways.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I would gladly give up this life if it guaranteed that the absolute Truth was given to every human alive so they would be capable of making an actual choice and not just choose the lesser of two evils.

Yes, you are correct that the inaction I spoke is action. If divide and conquer is the rule for controlling the herd then you must unite the herd to take the power back.

Start building a database of all activist sites, sites that try to discover truth, forums too, news sites that give more than the status quo, and basically a database of all the sites ATS members frequent. Then find the common denominator. Then get the leaders together to form the knights of the round table. Then combine the power. Once that power is combined then action can be taken. After that initial integration look to send a message by shutting down everything but the food lines. Promise the unions major government reform if they assist in keeping the sheeple in food. Then get the sheeple to stay home and stop working until the government wakes up and starts to listen again. The power is with the masses. Just look at how much money the longshoreman's strike cost. Get the leaders of the groups of people to agree and you have the people. There are of course many offshoots to this. The leaders of the world know their power is hanging by a thread. You can see their fear.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I am actually more interested in action. Lets say we combine forces, as our goals are the same anyways.

...In a semi-related note, have you checked your ATS emailbox for the completed Future Shock?...I know you get a lot of email & U2U's to sort through, so I'm just wondering if you've had a chance to see it yet?

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa
I would gladly give up this life if it guaranteed that the absolute Truth was given to every human alive

I am impressed by this, although that is not what I'm asking. I would never ask that of people, as it is something they must choose.

Everything else you said, sounds perfect. I have influence among the farmers of Hesperia, Michigan, and elsewere. I know they would be all for your idea.

For those of you who read these words and still doubt the dedication, it's the end of the first quarter*, going into the second, soon halftime* will be upon us. Who is going to score the points, helping the people catch back up?!
Thing is, this isn't a game and the points don't really matter...what does is that we are a team. If you don't know what that means, I suggest you ask Webster, #4.

Unless thats too old-school for you, then I will give you the:

ADVISOR's Unabridged Dictionary, volume 1

TEAM;
A collection of individuals operateing together, with intent and purpose of furthering mutual goals.

quarter*= 12/4=3 of 2012,
halftime*=12/2=6 of 2012.

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer...In a semi-related note, have you checked your ATS emailbox for the completed Future Shock?...I know you get a lot of email & U2U's to sort through, so I'm just wondering if you've had a chance to see it yet?

I indeed have the first two email sent to that address.
However, I do not have any others. As ATS is and has been undergoing a relocation of servers and providers.

Please allow me to send you a functional email to you via u2u. That way you can resend anything after your second email.
I appoligize for this, if I do have a new ATS email and havn't checked it.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
...the problems come when the very people you may seek to 'awaken' would rather choose to be asleep...

...best said perhaps by Morpheus in The Matrix:

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around and what do you see? Businessmen, Teachers, Lawyers, Carpenters...the very minds of the people we're trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system, and that makes them our enemy.

You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so innerred, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

...also...who to trust...who to trust
The very people who may join you may also seek to destroy you...trust yourself and yourself alone...

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by alien]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join