It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSers of the world UNITE!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I Have been doing this 'DENY IGNORANCE' thing long before i have been a ATS member..

Facts are that what matters, everything else is secondary.

Everything else is unwanted.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I am impressed by this, although that is not what I'm asking. I would never ask that of people, as it is something they must choose.

I know that's not what you're asking. But that is how I feel. I'm here to serve my fellow humans. Not with money or any of the bull# that makes up society but with knowledge, guidance and understanding of others distortions.

Everything else you said, sounds perfect. I have influence among the farmers of Hesperia, Michigan, and elsewere. I know they would be all for your idea.

After seeking myself for my whole life I have found that which I excel the most at. They are Organization and Adaptability. Putting those two together I get an open ended stream of possibilities that can be reformed and redirected on a dime, if need be.

For those of you who read these words and still doubt the dedication, it's the end of the first quarter*, going into the second, soon halftime* will be upon us. Who is going to score the points, helping the people catch back up?!

Always keep in mind others' Free Will. And don't forget how difficult (if not scary) it is to cut through one's own mental fog caused by society since birth. I am personally trying so hard to cut out All the deep rooted lies that have been fed to my subconscious. But this requires an unending effort and honesty with the self. Most people do not possess this honesty or motivation for true freedom.

That being said, you can merely follow the well worn footsteps of governments throughout history to get the people to willfully agree with your view. As long as you do all the work for them.

A journey of 1000 miles starts with the first step. What is the first step? I would think the database of all organizations and websites that share the quest for truth. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa
A journey of 1000 miles starts with the first step. What is the first step? I would think the database of all organizations and websites that share the quest for truth. What do you think?

...a database of all organisations and websites that share the quest for truth...hmmm...

Lets just think about that for a moment shall we:

'Quest for Truth' seems very synonimous with 'subversive tendencies'. If any Govt (or other controlling power) IS suppressing the truth for perhaps societal control...would they not see a unified group who's role would be to remove that suppression, and thus remove that powers control, as a threat to them?? You bet. So...stay with me here...forming a database of those people who would be willing to subvert that control seems to be something that Power (IF it exists) would be very keen to get their hands on...the question then AGAIN is who to trust??

Factor in that a good percentage of those who frequent sites like this, who are a little more subversive that the average citizen...also tend to be a little more paranoid and distrusting...wanting to create a database of them would very likely set off a few 'warning bells' in their minds...I know it would in mine.

So where do you then find yourself?? Trying to establish a large database, with the hopes of doing what?? Subverting the controlling systems...good luck...power is not readily handed over...chances are if you try anything overly large then Authorities will take an avid interest in those activities and look to possible quelling any 'uprising' with force.

Attempting to establish a large database of information on people who are likely slightly suspicious/paranoid?? Again...good luck...

If you want to do anything...then be aware that the more people who know about it, the higher your chances of being infiltrated, of being discovered. Sometimes its safer to not think BIG...but to think SMALL and thereby stay under any radar...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I agree with alien, some of these people have obscure political views and motives, to be blunt some are Neo-Nazis. I think we need something new and accessable, we don't want the label of paranoid crazies, it is not in any way helpful or wanted. We need to appear intelligent and concerned, yet you need to relate to normal people. Freedom is the key. We just need people to understand what freedom is.

I think I'm thinking differently than some of you, I think the ATS message of Deny Ignorance and of being aware needs to be spread to ordinary people, we need to get more organised and become activists, but violence is a no go area as far as I am concerned. Direct action, yes! But no terrorism.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
That is why I am working on an ATS paper. The possible paper is under construction by myself and few volunteers of the membership here. That though is another topic, ATS Weekly.

If your interested please post, in the correct thread. Hijackings are common here and us mods are the air marshals, LoL

And sumtimes hijackees...eerrs.

In all seriousness, I am very happy with the turn out this thread had. If we can make our voices heard, the normal people will hear the message and those who are listening will choose for themselves. Staying dedicated and maintaining our momentum is going to be key factor.

Let it be known, those who knew, tried.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by uIVIa

...a database of all organisations and websites that share the quest for truth...hmmm...

Lets just think about that for a moment shall we:

'Quest for Truth' seems very synonimous with 'subversive tendencies'. If any Govt (or other controlling power) IS suppressing the truth for perhaps societal control...would they not see a unified group who's role would be to remove that suppression, and thus remove that powers control, as a threat to them?? You bet. So...stay with me here...forming a database of those people who would be willing to subvert that control seems to be something that Power (IF it exists) would be very keen to get their hands on...the question then AGAIN is who to trust??

Factor in that a good percentage of those who frequent sites like this, who are a little more subversive that the average citizen...also tend to be a little more paranoid and distrusting...wanting to create a database of them would very likely set off a few 'warning bells' in their minds...I know it would in mine.

So where do you then find yourself?? Trying to establish a large database, with the hopes of doing what?? Subverting the controlling systems...good luck...power is not readily handed over...chances are if you try anything overly large then Authorities will take an avid interest in those activities and look to possible quelling any 'uprising' with force.

Attempting to establish a large database of information on people who are likely slightly suspicious/paranoid?? Again...good luck...

If you want to do anything...then be aware that the more people who know about it, the higher your chances of being infiltrated, of being discovered. Sometimes its safer to not think BIG...but to think SMALL and thereby stay under any radar...

I do agree with your assessment. The database however would not be of individuals but of organizations. And it would only be available to those organizations.

As far as what the powers that be will do to keep their power I know this well and have stated the same before. Insurrection would be quickly quenched.

I personally cannot act in either manner; the terrorist aspect or the activist aspect. I can only give knowledge when it is asked of me and when I'm fairly certain that knowledge won't infringe on someone's free will. This also takes into account the free will of the powers that be. I cannot/will not take any type of terrorist action against anyone or any entity. I also cannot be the typical definition of "activist" as I see it doesn't do much good. The people that want the information or the knowledge will get it. Those that don't want it won't get it no matter how many propaganda posters they see.

For me it comes down to a personal choice to live my life as a free minded individual taking into account my values. I really do not care about any government or law enforcement agency. They don't matter much at all to me. They are, after all, just people that made a choice for themselves. Who am I to tell them their choice is wrong?

The ideas presented by me were just that. There are no actual fixes because there is nothing actually broke. Take the view of those at the top. Everything is working perfectly. So everything we see is consciously implimented and therefore is not arbitrary and is only "wrong" from a differing point of view. They see anyone that thinks differently than them as an enemy as well. Does that make those that think differently "wrong"?

So in conclusion, I was offering an idea of what I think it would take to change the consciously build machine that is currently entrapping the minds of humanity. I will not even pretend to think that those ideas would work or not. I don't have enough information to make such an assessment. I do however think that if enough people had "The Truth" whatever that is, they would be able to make an actual decision. The only decisions I see currently in this reality is two sides of the same coin.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join