It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3-B: My theory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The TR3-B is suspected to be the size of two football fields. A length of 600 meters.

It's astonishing, which is one of the reasons why skeptics might dismiss it as fantasy. But believe it or not, I'm sure somewhere there are hangers for this beast... Somewhere...

There are alot of spots on this planet that can sustain a hanger of that size, and it doesn't have to be an above ground structure.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
i remember reading a story on the net (TOTALLY unsubstantiated, with no verifiable sources) about a man in a bar that heard a story from an aerospace employee, who drunkenly said that there was a HUGE underground hangar where they were housing a large triangular craft.

off to find the link, lol

update:

found it. like i said, COMPLETELY unsubstantiated, but here it is:

The weekend following my sighting, I told my ex-wife about it. We're on good terms and I was either picking up my son for a weekend visit or returning him. In any case, what she then told me was rather startling. She works as a cocktail waitress and has conversations with many people during the course of her work. She told me that recently one of her customers, a Boeing employee, told her there was an underground manufacturing facility located somewhere on the Boeing property where they were building a huge, triangular craft. Supposedly this was a "secret" underground facility that no one was really supposed to know about.

www.unknowncountry.com...

[edit on 7-4-2006 by el cid]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
The TR3-B is suspected to be the size of two football fields. A length of 600 meters.

It's astonishing, which is one of the reasons why skeptics might dismiss it as fantasy.

Which is quite likely. The size cannot be disguised - but it can easily be exagerated. If it has a width of 200 feet, say it's 800. If it's really a slow and lumbering airship, circulate a few stories about it zipping into the ditsance at 2,000 mph. Add in a few more takes about vanishing or appearing mysteriously etc. You can very eaily crank up the noise-to-signal ration and send people haring off int he wrong direction.

For my money, the triangle is an unmanned 'eternal airship' of a type discussed in the 90's, with no need to come down for years at a stretch, supplementing satellite surveillance and adding a few extra capabilities (eg sniffers and lasers for detectinfg chemical and nuclear traces).

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   

It's astonishing, which is one of the reasons why skeptics might dismiss it as fantasy. But believe it or not, I'm sure somewhere there are hangers for this beast... Somewhere...

600 meters? That would be larger then 6 football field 1,968 feet. Or did you mean 600 feet?

I never heard accounts of it being that big, that would indeed be massive. I think the infamous hangar 18 at groom lake is estimated to be around 300 x 300 feet and 100 feet in height.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Heres one that I read about, and will try and dig out the link for: A mans hunting in the marshes in western USA on a small boat, when a huge black silent triangle comes over the tree line and starts to descend to the water. In fear of an alien abduction, the man unloads all 7 shots from his shotgun into the craft, and hears a slight audible hissing sound!. The man starts to reload, when a hatch opens at the bottom and a mans upper body leans out. The person then asks very politely if the hunter would mind not shooting at his aircraft !! The craft then rises back over the tree line and is lost against the dark of the night.

This man said that he was in the remote wilds of nowhere in the marshes, and that it was definately a US craft as the man leaning out was an American!!

I kid you not, and i'll dig hard for the actual link for this one.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
MadGreebo
Man the images I get from that story was pretty funny.

True life is stranger then fiction, I dont know if I would even tell anyone about a incident like that if it happened to me, people would think I was making it up for sure.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sounds like a slightly garbled account of this one:

www.nuforc.org...

The witness did not actually shoot, but used the scope on his hunting rifle to read the words "EMERGENCY RELEASE and RESCUE" by a hatch on the underside of the craft.

True? Fiction? Who knows....?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
No thats not the one sorry but its a very very interesting sighting however!

I'm still looking for it, because the man defo unloaded all 7 rounds into the craft and was asked to stop shooting....ill keep on digging because its so damn unusual its got to have some substance to it!!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This may be the link you guys are after...

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.nuforc.org...

Lolo sorry I got the details of the gun wrong sorry folks, but it is very interesting.

Oh and cheers for the rense link... but man I hate it when that happens...took me freaking ages to find the origional link and now its here on rense...rofl

Very strange sighting / encounter though...funny as heck as well!!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
That is about the silliest 'ufo' encounter i have seen for a long time - not long on credibility, methinks.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh but thats just it isn,t it? its so silly that there has to be a grain of truth in it - Why else would you tell such a story? and add details that are way above what any one else has ever told? I think that a craft like this has a great hiding place in a swampy rural area, great hiding / staging bases, and far from prying eyes - until a hunter gets you with a banana clip!!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I dont really understand why anyone would just open fire on an aircraft! Even if it was low flying and looked "alien" its a bit harsh to shoot at it and potentially put someones life at risk!

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

600 meters? That would be larger then 6 football field 1,968 feet. Or did you mean 600 feet?

I never heard accounts of it being that big, that would indeed be massive. I think the infamous hangar 18 at groom lake is estimated to be around 300 x 300 feet and 100 feet in height.

I'm thinking he meant 600 FEET! Either way, this is pritty big. I can't think of any known hangers that are that big! There are no air bases large enought to land an aircraft 600 meters wide (or Long).

Tim

P.S.: The "Infamous" Hanger 18 is at Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio! It comes from the 1947 Roswell Incident! Hanger 18 at Groom Lake is just a very large hanger no different from any other hanger at the base. It is used to "mate" Mother/daughter aircraft combinations.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by ghost]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ghost, no hanger, that we know of.

Hey, you don't know, and who says the TR3-B lands conventionally? With the form of suspected propulsion, sounds like it can be VTOL.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Why would a hangar be required? Wouldn't it be easier, if such a craft existed, for it to be it's own hangar (disguised) maybe as some modern architecture or whatever? I mean if the thing is capable of flight surely a little consideration has been paid to the issue of being out in the elements?
Large buildings are available - Palmdale has some massive buildings that are used for aircraft stuff - I was in one that SGI rented for storage and it's so big - it took minutes to bike from one end to the other. I "like" the notion of underground bases but until one is exposed I reserve opinion - I just don't know.
Any opinions on what may be the locomotive mechanism of such a beastie?

[edit on 11-4-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
the existance of the TR3-B wouldnt shock me in the least there are a lot of things going on in the US that the world and the people have no idea about, that is the craft ( i wouldnt call it an aircraft) would be great for electronic spying, jamming, laser anti-icbm platform, emp force array, UAV mother ship, missile platform, ion pulse, spy satilite laucher....etc the space is the limit!

replacement for the aurura?

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Hey, you don't know, and who says the TR3-B lands conventionally? With the form of suspected propulsion, sounds like it can be VTOL.

Shattered OUT...

It's not the Runway that's the issue, It spaceing between buildings and other things on the ground. If you can't taxi around the base without hitting anything, you can't use the base!

Tim

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I live near Cape Canaveral and Kennedy Space Center, one day when I was on Merrit Island at a local car dealership waiting for an oil change to be done. I just happened to look up and saw a wedge shaped object at above the 30,000 foot level racing along the sky when it suddenly turned 90 degrees heading toward the cape. There was no vapor trail, no sound of course at that height.
This was my first ever "real" sighting of a UFO and it was thrilling. Same shape as the so called TR3-B

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join