It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3-B: My theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm not asking doubters to prove it exists at all - all im saying is that just because its large and silent and has managed to stay wrapped in its cloak of secrecy doesn't mean that it hasn't got a role to play in todays and tomorrows wars.

The telescope pictures are astounding - In the thread the man says he got 30 or so images and has given us the best 5 - that alone is an awesome feat! They must of thought they were too high / camouflaged / safe to bother about hiding, but because of a sheer act of fluke they were caught red handed in the air. The impossible manoueveres may be able to be done, but if they had no reason to think they had been seen, why would they need to pull all the stops out?

Every one of us is welcome to his / her own opinions - I myself rate these pics 100% and salute the telescope owner and his luck in capturing an elusive target. Remember the F-117A flew fo 15 years before even one photo was seen. I f this is even more exotic and secret, who knows how many decades ahead of current tech it is and just how long they will need to hide it for.

[edit on 5/4/06 by MadGreebo]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo

Every one of us is welcome to his / her own opinions - I myself rate these pics 100% and salute the telescope owner and his luck in capturing an elusive target. Remember the F-117A flew fo 15 years before even one photo was seen. I f this is even more exotic and secret, who knows how many decades ahead of current tech it is and just how long they will need to hide it for.

i'm with you on this one. when i first saw these pics, i was FLOORED. because i've always had fouche's renderings in the back of my mind when looking at photos of black triangles, and i saw few similarities...plus the fact that his book "Alien Rapture" was not a well-written book (IMO) -- made me discount his drawings....until i saw these pics.

now, i didn't take the pics and i wasn't present when they were taken...but putting aside all the speculation that can occur when determining if the pics are authentic, i have to say that i think they are genuine.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
el Cid I am with you on this one.

There i was scanning the web, and I opened up a piccie link, and I almost fell off my chair - "Damn me Fouche was right on the money!" Thats what my first thought was, and then after that was, "well if he's right about the craft, why cannot he be right about the engines to power this sucker...."

Oh I live for moments of pure joy at finding the black world caught in a white world spotlight - pure magic.

Oh and then i found that link from the new scientist about rotating superconducters and high energy needs, fouches words came back to flood my mind. I actually believe him now, and i think these pics support him 100%. Awesome stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid

Originally posted by sardion2000

draw your own conclusions, but i find this very interesting....

What are your conclusions about the hypothetical TR3-B, while taking into consideration my own hypothesis of what it actually is?
[edit on 4-4-2006 by sardion2000]

my "jury is out" as to what is powering the tr3-b...your hypothesis DOES jive with what i think of the "phoenix lights" case though...it exhibited movement and behavior similar to what you're describing.

the tr3-b cases that i can recall off the top of my head (belgium in '89 for example) described the craft changing altitude by thousands of feet in seconds, and covering miles in seconds. this type of behavior, i believe, goes far beyond any type of lifter technology, and would involve somesort of gravity manipulation or cancelation in order to control the G forces any human pilots would have to endure.

then again, i don't know the first thing about "lifter" technology, so i could be WAY off once again LOL

Based upon what you have posted this is what is believed to be the truth regarding the TR3B.

It is a dual propulsion system: a GRAVITY disruptor eg. strong magnetic field generator and then propelled and controlled by 3 small thrusters. I don't remember the nature of the thrusters but they could even be small turbines with silencers on them.

The gravity disruptor system is said to decrease mass at least 90% thus making the craft very light and bouyant in comparison to AIRCRAFT.

It is not believe to be true Anti-grav technology though, because true anti-grav requires the generation of gravity waves, which is a tech not believed to be mastered as yet by humans. Although, this may not be the last word on this topic but I tend to believe it because true anti-grav tech would allow interstellar travel rather than just interplanetary travel.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
deny...i see you've been over to that other thread regarding the scientific discovery of a correlation between superconductors and "electrogravimetric" effects...gonna head over there to read up on it...but i thought people in this thread should be aware of it -- may be another piece to the puzzle:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Now that is an interesting read... OK i'll say it, what if it was filled with mercury plasma.. and revolved at 50,000 RPM?? is Fouche actually spot on the money and has been slaughtered online because of a disinfo campaign? more and more stuff is coming into the white world and being announced (Like this link and its info) and makes what he said back then more and more credible.

I love where this is headed- A complete white world basic build for a TR3 B in about 20 years - Then faster than light travel will be in experimental stages and the whole thing will roll on till it all can come out and be a white world super break through.

SWEET!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN
Then tell me... What on earth would any military do with a plane that has the same size as a football field...??

Any number of things when you consider the B-2 is already over half the size of a football field 172 " feet wingspan ". Long endurance almost always goes along with large size.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
www.americanantigravity.com...

I'm not sure about the content, but the ideas seem to fit right in with fouches statement about the plasma... and i agree with shadow in a way - A big craft would be an early model with alot of power and space needed to get it all off the drawing board. For me though, fouches statements now are without doubt in my mind the real deal - we just have finally seen the tree in the woods.

www.mufonla.com...

The bottom of the link says what we have said - the early TR3 B would need alot of space because of big equipment... The link is actualy a good read about it all - basic but good.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Then tell me... What on earth would any military do with a plane that has the same size as a football field...??

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Figher Master FIN]

Hell, you've got me! Where would you build such a plane secretly anyway? I can't think of any aircraft plants I'm familiar with that are big enough. I doubt that there are any airfeilds big enough for such a plane.

Hmm, you know this thing has the feel of a "Fish Story"! It starts with a minnow and grows into a whale. I doubt that there is a plane the size of a football feild, It's just too big!

Tim

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost
I can't think of any aircraft plants I'm familiar with that are big enough. I doubt that there are any airfeilds big enough for such a plane.

You really think so Ghost?

IMO a football field sized plane isnt nothing insanely huge, we are talking 100 yards - 300 ft. Consider the A380-800 with a wing span of 261ft 10in. The AN-225's 290-foot wingspan 10 foot shy of a football field and of course the Spruce Goose with a wingspan of 320 feet larger then a football field.

All those planes were quite possible to build and the larger ones along time ago.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
ShadowXIX, it's the wings of a B-2 that take the space, right... The TR3-B would be as big as a footballfield... leaving out any kind of "empty" space (like wings)

And I still haven't got a good answear... A plane with that size is useless... easy to shot down... carrying bombs when better ones can be launched with the help of a missile... can't still beat gravity even though you could do it in theory... (does light bend... theoretically no, but) etc... the purpouse of this mahcine is no purpouse... gathering intelligence...?? nowadays that is done by smaller unints, not a great flag ship in the space... tell me... what could that "thing" do better than RC-135 or E-8C...??????

And if would be impossible to build, as said... And even if it would get up in the air... It would be all too easy to spot...

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

ShadowXIX, it's the wings of a B-2 that take the space, right... The TR3-B would be as big as a footballfield... leaving out any kind of "empty" space (like wings)

I dont think anybody claims the TR3-B being 300ft big though I could be wrong. The Phoenix UFO was claimed to be atleast that big and was a V shape not very different from a B-2 shape really so we are talking a 300ft wingspan.

I dont see that as impossible to build for the military. They could also in theory make the radar signature very small just as they did with the B-2. painted black flying very high at night with no light not many people would see it.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

I dont think anybody claims the TR3-B being 300ft big though I could be wrong. The Phoenix UFO was claimed to be atleast that big and was a V shape not very different from a B-2 shape really so we are talking a 300ft wingspan.

I dont see that as impossible to build for the military. They could also in theory make the radar signature very small just as they did with the B-2. painted black flying very high at night with no light not many people would see it.

I have understood that this ship would be a real giant...

Now again I have an other question... painting it black and make it fly high... Doens't mean it couldn't get shot down... And if it could only fly at nights... it would be totally useless right...??

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Now again I have an other question... painting it black and make it fly high... Doens't mean it couldn't get shot down... And if it could only fly at nights... it would be totally useless right...??

Not really if it had radar stealth added and or it flew really fast. It wouldnt even have to fly only at night though I imagine that would be better. Many of the US stealth planes prefer flying at night it just cuts down on optical detection. Infact when they were still secret they flew only at night.

I mean the B-2 isnt what I would call useless and it would be pretty much the same thing though larger.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
it does get a little perplexing when you begin to think what purpose this craft serves in our military. FIN, you bring up some good points -- that would be an unnecessarily huge craft for surveillance purposes and would be a gigantic target for any type of combat craft.

but, of course, we're thinking of conventional ways in which our military operates. there COULD be avenues of operation that we (general public) are COMPLETELY unaware of...ones which i won't even begin to speculate on (unless you guys wanna start lol). for all we know, these craft could have an essential use to our military that we are woefully ignorant of.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ok please nobody take what i have to say the wrong way, but your thinking is in the present or recent past, not 10 - 25 years ahead of today.

Let me explain myself. When kelly Johnson designed the SR-71 / A-12, it wasn't to get ahead by a year or even five, but he wanted to stay ahead for a decade or two... so thats what he designed for.

TR-3B. You have a huge craft thats silent and able to evade radar AS and When IT wants to, and make fantastic leaps through the atmosphere from point to point, OR fly as a normal craft.

This suggest to me that they designed it to stay ahead not for a decade, but TWO or THREE generations of aircraft. We know for a fact that whats in use today at the NSA as cutting edge is what we will be using as home computers in 10-20 YEARS (NSA's words not mine.) !

As for the size and colour, well that makes perfect sense to me. A dialectric ceramic skin able to hold a charge or current, with an ability to adjust its luminosity at will by photo electric cells....None of this is beyong todays cutting edge, BUT again we all know that what we have today is around 20 years behind what they have in secret areas around the globe,

As for the areas to make this beast, well, there are dozens of areas that could make it and not even get a glimpse of it. Kwajellen atoll is a top secret department of energy island base (Marshall islands) and a 200 MILE perimeter around it is enforced by the US Navy - As one technician who worked their said, " You don't leave until the project is finished - Period".

Thats just one of the many areas they could be being built, and i for one see no problems in them doing so - They have the brains, they have the money, and they certainly have the will.

To say they cannot do so because of a judgment made in the white world is to overlook the sheer sneaky deviouse behaviour of those who want to hide a black project.... Any one ever seen the size of a blimp hanger..????

One last point - There is a book called Alien bases, where an eye witness describes what he saw as two of the huge triangles flew over head. The first was silent and eerie, but the second, identical in every way BAR a set of four huge jet engines on the under side. The silent one seemd to be a test flight with the jet powered one acting as a chase plane. This man stated that they are seen regularly around Puerto Rico, and the aerostat radar base is to keep an eye on these craft as they are tested around the area.

Don't think for today, but try to look 20 -40 years ahead of breaking technology in the white world. If we have it ten feet across, they have it two feet. If we have it two feet, they have it six inches...and so on and so forth.

[edit on 6/4/06 by MadGreebo]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
*sigh* I give up. People obviously want to take this thread into their own direction, to push their own pet theories and beliefs.

Thanks a whole bunch guys..... This is the last time I try to get a hypothetical discussion going in this particular forum directory....

[edit on 6-4-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hey sardion2000 man take a chill pill and relax a bit. You asked a question, people threw in what they could to help, some others threw in stuff that countered those beliefs. Thats what its all about - finding out what others think about a particular question.

IF you want a specific question answered, then ask it. We will answer if we can help.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

You really think so Ghost?

IMO a football field sized plane isnt nothing insanely huge, we are talking 100 yards - 300 ft. Consider the A380-800 with a wing span of 261ft 10in. The AN-225's 290-foot wingspan 10 foot shy of a football field and of course the Spruce Goose with a wingspan of 320 feet larger then a football field.

I stand corrected! For some stupid reason, I had something much bigger in mind!

Tim

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost

I stand corrected! For some stupid reason, I had something much bigger in mind!

Tim

I think we all did...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join