It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3-B: My theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What the
people have seen those pictures posted by el cid before?

What the heck is that? Is there a thread on ATS about those pictures?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Shadow i tried to get people to look at them a while back _ the guys an amature astronomer and he caught it whilst looking at mars one night...they are fantastic images, and keep a copy on your hard drive because the origional poster on iwasabducted.com has gone down, and the images have gone as well...

Here is an interesting article about just how a ROTATING SUPER CONDUCTOR can power a hyperdrive...... read the whole thing because in the black world i think this may just be our answer to what powers the TR-3B.
www.newscientistspace.com...

oh and has any one any ideas about the craft piccie in my lower link?? any ideas welcome.

www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 4/4/06 by MadGreebo]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
Shadow i tried to get people to look at them a while back _ the guys an amature astronomer and he caught it whilst looking at mars one night...they are fantastic images, and keep a copy on your hard drive because the origional poster on iwasabducted.com has gone down, and the images have gone as well...

I agree they are amazing pictures well worth a indepth analysis. I wish I knew more about image analysis as I would devote some time too those. The dome like triangle structure on them is really interesting.

oh and has any one any ideas about the craft piccie in my lower link?? any ideas welcome.

www.ufoevidence.org...

You know I posted that same picture on ATS awhile ago in a thread about the best UFO pictures and was told it was likely a SR-71
even though this picture was taken over a half a decade after the last Blackbird flew and the shapes and lights are all wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok people hold onto those five images because some things really gone wrong with the sites that have them...

Why? Iwasabducted.com...gone..all the images are gone.
my msn.net group with the images? gone... the photo album just doesn't exist either. The only two sites that still have them are one spanish speaking site, and one polish language site. Every English speaking site I can find that had those images under discussion has gone. No images available, or error finding page! Oh and the sites that do have a piccie just have the one, and not the whole series of five like el cid has posted...I reckon we have a winner here folks : )

Shadow, as for the SR-71 theory on that piccie...no way not a hope in hell......thats no road runner ship!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Spotter for F117a???? like that needs another expensive "black" program just for target designation.... plain silliness.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Here is an interesting article about just how a ROTATING SUPER CONDUCTOR can power a hyperdrive...... read the whole thing because in the black world i think this may just be our answer to what powers the TR-3B.

Actually it's a rotating superconductor suspended over top a Z machine and that is just a way to prove the hypothesised antigravity effect. They become very sketchy when they start to talk about their hypothetical(and possibly imagined) "hyperspace." The Observer can be fooled by math as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the longest and most informative thread. The Authors themselves did nothing to get their paper published(at least that is what I've read, who really knows eh?) and it was all up to the AIAA, who published it as one of the best papers of 2005. If it turns out to be false, then blame the AIAA or whoever you wanna blame.
(AIAA = American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics)

As for your picture, I can get very little information with a still, and also without first knowing if this is a genuine photograph. Check this website out to see what I'm talking about...

www.worth1000.com...

You've heard of photoshopping I gather. Get a load of some of the work on that site BTW! I've also read that there is ways to get a determination of wether the picutre is false or not.

The blurry part at the bottom left hand corner looks very suspicious to me. I'm not a Photoshop expert, nor a photo authenticator so it's all IMO.

Okay back to the topic at hand, if this is a true shot than it could be a "modern" version of what I'm talking about. I'm on the fense about this photo, but I am leanen towards likely a fake or PS job until proven otherwise.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
There have been very few RECENT sightings of it. It may be sitting mothballed in some remote hanger at Groom Lake.

Hmm, the lack of recent sighting is an intrestion note. However, they usually don't mothball planes that quickly. Could the program have been moved to another location, say a secret base in Alaska where very few people are?

Maybe the sighting were of some kind of test plane, not an operation aircraft!

Tim

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Then tell me... What on earth would any military do with a plane that has the same size as a football field...??

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

the tr3-b cases that i can recall off the top of my head (belgium in '89 for example) described the craft changing altitude by thousands of feet in seconds, and covering miles in seconds.

Two things to consider about eyewitnesses, most of those eyewitnesses are not exactly trained to judge distance from a resonably far distance(we loose depth perception after

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN
Then tell me... What on earth would any military do with a plane that has the same size as a football field...??

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Figher Master FIN]

Move lots of troops in it

Maybe even tanks and other material..

just throwing out ideas..

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am an actual eyewitness to this type of craft. I always thought it was extraterrestrial in nature, but after reading your theory and work on this I am beginning to question the incident I had with an aircraft like this.

I am going to edit this to add that the craft I saw was not the size of a football field though.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by zenlover28]

[edit on 5-4-2006 by zenlover28]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilverSurfer

Move lots of troops in it

Maybe even tanks and other material..

just throwing out ideas..

Exactly my point... A plane of a size like this could only be used in troop transport... Wich means that it would alredy have been spotted...(if it would be used to that)... And therefore it couldn't be as secret as the thread says it would be... After all, an army doens't make anything it can't use...

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Or perhaps a 700 ton conventional bomb???

mikell

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The idea that the flying triangles are US military lighter-than-air (or buoyancy neutral) craft has been around for some years - Tim Matthews even wrote a book on the theory -www.amazon.com...

A solar-powered unmanned airship should be useful for a lot of missions, including intelligence gathering and communications relay, with good stealth and endurance.

Are people familiar with Aereon? www.aereoncorp.com...

All we need now is some evidence

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

MadGreebo.....those pictures are still on IWASABDUCTED.COM

heres the link....iwasabducted.com

so don't panic yet....the PTB have not got to them yet !!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
All last night those piccies were not there...cheers for that, I was getting real worried they had dropped off the face of the earth....phew!!!

As for people saying that it is only a troop transport or spotter is plain silly. If you look at the size, speed, silence and other capabilities of the craft, you get a perfect world wide strike / recon craft, and if it has even half of the capabilities accredited to it, then a troop transport would be its last use!

Super high altitude capabilities, and maybe also orbital use would make a dominance that could not be matched - add to this the fact that it is rumoured to be able to 'cloak' ie visual and radio stealth, and to stay aloft for weeks / months at a time, well then a platform like this becomes a wet dream for any general who gets to use it.

Add to this the theory that it can travel through space (TR3-b Locust / senior sister) and the size makes sense. You would need a large craft to make sure you could take all you'd need to develope a base / bases.

A fascinating subject and i'm glad that it has been brought into a thread thats modern and alive

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Those theories are totally... how should I put it... stupid... What is the use to have a 1000 ton UAV...?? And stealth... Don't think so... the bigger the plane is... The easier it is to find... And the problem with the gravity can't be over-ruled...

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Who said its unmanned? who says gravity cannot be beaten? all the research says that it may be possible, and even the lifter technology cannot be explained away by science today, so who are you to say it cannot be done? It may sound stupid today in the white world, but what has stopped the black world developing tech we cannot even envisage today??

A huge craft can be made to disapear on radar as easily as a small craft - plasma fields can do this, direct cancelling equipment can do this, so please explain why you are so sure that it cannot be either man made, stealthy, or this large? rofl if a B-2 can be made stealthy in the 1980's, my goodness advances must have been made covertly surley?? to say other wise insults our human intelligence.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Asking the doubters to prove it doesn't exist is not sensical. You cannot prove a negative. If I said "prove that there isn't six legged green man 20ft tall" would it make it true? Instead those claiming it does exist need to prove it.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
i can't remember how big fouche claimed "his" version of the tr3-b was, but i was thinking that we could be talking about 2 different craft. the belgium craft could be either a prototype of fouche's version OR a successor...the placement of the corner "lights" are the same...but the propulsion technologies could be slightly or radically different.

it seems to me that the telescope photos show the craft making "normal" maneuvers (banks, turns, etc.) i THINK i have a video clip showing the belgium craft performing a bank, but mostly i thought witnesses described "impossible" feats.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by el cid]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join