It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush compared to Hitler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I used to strongly refute comparisons of Bush and Hitler, but after doing research, The comparisons are very similar

1.How they came to power through questionable means
2.How they may have been involved in an inside job, but used it regardless as a means to garner support for an objective.
3.Convincing the people through fear to give up liberty for security.
4.Convincing the people that a "scapegoat" was the enemy, thus bringing them together under a single cause.
5.Outright lying and deception to create conflict to further the goal.
6.False flags and plants in order to have an excuse to invade and attack surrounding countries in "defense"

the list goes on and on in much greater detail but when ya get right down to it, the only thing bush has yet to do is funnel millions into death camps.

This is the main reason people loath the comparison of Bush and Hitler, because Bush hasn't funneled millions into death camps, "that we know of" Hitler did it all in secret, rumors of it up until we actually found them, were dismissed.
We didn't enter the war because of death camps we entered it because of his illegal invasions and attacks on other nations.

But people seriously this isn't bush hate, i at one time was probably the biggest bush fan boy on this forum, you can verify it by my past posts, Your gonna have to look past you blind support, past party lines, past the bs and think freely with you own mind, not what the media tells you, or your party tells you.. and yes they do manipulate they way you think through repetition

History does not repeat itself, But it does rhyme. - Mark Twain

[edit on 10-10-2007 by C0le]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You can't compare Bush to Hitler. Hitler was a crazy but brilliant leader. GW is a sane but inept idiot of a president.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join