It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush compared to Hitler

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The 6 millions of Jews killed always being in first plan is normal because the Israeli's lobby is really powerful and they think that they have the exclusivity of genocide and that it's the people that suffered the most in history.

We should say: The jew holocaust did by the SS and Hitler, financed by rich german sionists and the Bush's grand-father, Prescott Bush.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I just wanted to see if anyone knows of the link between the Reptilian 4th dimension and how with black magic you can actually possess yourself with one of these beings via freemasonry (and supposadly they attach to the last spinal bone.... hence different degrees in freemasonry) I have no idea about this but im curious, because the article talked about how Hitler was possessed by one of these entities... and if you watch his speecehs on youtube.com you can see how non-human he appears. Anyone know the link I am refering to? I lost it and can't find it on ATS

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
dont know about that but i think there is 26 bones in our spine and 33 degrees in masonry something like that....but yeah he was deep into black magic

Mod Edit to remove quote of previous poster.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Two things are easy to do when it serves your agenda:

1. Label someone as the prophesied Antichrist
2. Compare someone to Hitler

We live in a generation that has never felt hardship. Yes, true, there are some people who have it off bad, but I mean a hardship that devastates every man, woman and child. We have never been alive during a World War. We have never seen the effects of a Great Depression.

Yes, we have been alive for wars and economic downfalls, but not for wars that took 62 million lives, or for economic problems that nearly caused the downfall of the US.

For the most part, we have things pretty good in the free world. We have food. We have transportation. We have jobs. We really don't have much to complain about.

Which is precisely why we feel the need to make stuff up to complain about. For example, Vegans and other terrorist groups do this. Now that things are going pretty good, they have to invent the idea that the new form of Nazism is eating animals. PETA produces photos comparing animal food factories to Nazi concentration camps. They call animals our "animal equals." They say that killing animals is morally apprehensible, and fight for the "freedom" of all animals - no eating animals, no using animals for work, no seeing-eye dogs, no pets. They compared the meat-eating population of America to the Nazi Regime through their "Holocaust On Your Plate" campaign.

Would PETA have started up in 1942 when the world was at war and facing terrible opposition and hardships? Would PETA have started up in 1946 after we had discovered the Nazi war crimes? I dare PETA to tell a Jew who lived in a Nazi concentration camp that killing animals is like killing Jews. I [explitive]ing dare them.

If they ever win their "fight" for "animal liberation" it will only be replaced with the "Tofu Liberation Front" and "Celery First." We will always find something to comiplain about.

Yes, PETA is a terrorist organization, and every single one of its members needs to be hunted down and killed without trial. Their organization either commits, or pays money to others to commit crimes in the name of animal liberation, or even gives money to defend them in court. Here are some facts and quotes FROM PUBLIC INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY PETA AND SPEECHES GIVEN BY ITS HIGHER MEMBERS.

"Arson, property destruction, burglary, and theft are acceptable crimes when used for the animal cause." (Alex Pacheco, director of PETA at the time, and its co-founder, in 1989)

"We cannot condemn the Animal Liberation Front ... they act courageously ... their activities comprise an important part of today's animal protection movement." (PETA statement concerning ALF's activities, 1991)

Gave $45,200 to the legal defense of ALF arsonist Rodney Coronado (1995).

Paid $7,500 to Fran Stephanie Trutt, who attempted to kill a medical research executive.

PETA also condemns animal shelters, calling them cruel because they keep the animals locked up and then euthanize them when nobody wants to adopt them. Here is another example of PETA's own hipocrisy.

Animal cruelty and euthanasia
In June 2005, police investigators staked out a garbage container in Ahoskie, North Carolina after discovering that over one hundred dead animals had been dumped over the course of a month.

Police observed PETA employees Andrew Benjamin Cook and Adria Joy Hinkle approach the trash container behind a grocery store in a van registered to PETA and dump 18 dead animals into it. Thirteen more were found inside the van. Police charged Cook and Hinkle each with 31 felony counts of animal cruelty and eight misdemeanor counts of illegal disposal of dead animals. These were dismissed on 14 October 2005, and 25 felony charges (22 of animal cruelty and three felony charges of obtaining property by false pretense) brought in their place. The latter charges are based on PETA having euthanized three cats from an Ahoskie veterinarian after allegedly promising to find the animals new homes [44])

Newkirk condemned the dumping of the animals, but noted "PETA has never made a secret of the fact that most of the animals picked up in North Carolina are euthanized." [45] According to PETA's own filings with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, PETA killed 86.3% of the animals in its care in 2004. [46]. Similar filings for the Norfolk SPCA shelter, located 3.5 miles from the PETA headquarters, show that the Norfolk SPCA killed fewer than 5% of animals in its care. (PETA has pointed out that the Norfolk SPCA refuses to take in stray and unadoptable animals so they can continue to call themselves a "no-kill" shelter.) PETA has defended euthanasia by arguing that there are far more unwanted dogs and cats than there are good homes (millions of dogs and cats are euthanized every year in the US) and that euthanizing dogs and cats is more humane than leaving them on the street or putting them in a cage in a shelter for the rest of their lives.

Anyway, I guess my point is that people (example: PETA) accuse others of being Nazis or Adolf Hitler himself. It is SOLELY, 100% OF THE TIME, because they have a dirty agenda of their own and they NEED TO MAKE THEIR OPPOSITION LOOK AS BAD AS POSSIBLE. I guess you could call it character assassination.

PETA calls all meat-eaters Nazis. They then turn around and give money to terrorists who blow up research buildings or beat people who disagree with them with pick-axe handles. If they wanna accuse others of being Nazis, they outta look at their own actions. The Nazis would torch Jewish-owned buildings, and the local populace suffered no consequences when Jews were beaten or killed.

ANYONE who goes to the extreme of accusing someone else of being a Nazi has their own dark agenda, and should be held to the highest suspicion of being a felon themselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

Originally posted by jaguarmike
I just wanted to see if anyone knows of the link between the Reptilian 4th dimension and how with black magic you can actually possess yourself with one of these beings via freemasonry (and supposadly they attach to the last spinal bone.... hence different degrees in freemasonry) I have no idea about this but im curious, because the article talked about how Hitler was possessed by one of these entities... and if you watch his speecehs on youtube.com you can see how non-human he appears. Anyone know the link I am refering to? I lost it and can't find it on ATS

dont know about that but i think there is 26 bones in our spine and 33 degrees in masonry something like that....but yeah he was deep into black magic

You both realize how ridiculous this sounds? Do you know that you receive ALL of the degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry in TWO DAYS? They cram a bunch of guys in a room and put on 20-something plays back-to-back. Same with the York Rite, an additional dozen-or-so degrees that actually bring the tally of masonic degrees to over 40.

If you take a tour of a Masonic Temple (I have) there are no surgical rooms or storage closets where they keep surgical instruments for implanting somthibg to the end of your spine. Not to mention, surgery at the bottom end of your spine can paralyze you.

As far as witchcraft or black magic goes, Freemasonry is FAAAAR from that. Freemasonry ultimately comes from the Kabbalah, which is a late derivative of Jewish mysticism. Although there were branchoffs from the mainstream Kabbalism that ended up as magic practitioners, Freemasonic Kabbalism came from early Christian Kabbalism that forbade that kind of stuff. Mysticism is just an attempt to explain the relationship of God, the Universe, and the individual. It is a philosophical approach to attempt what one must do to return to live with God. Kabbalilsm comes from Hekhalot and Merkavah mysticism, which started up as a direct consequence to the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 AD by the Pharisees and Rabbis.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Pablo Picasso = Artist
Adolf Hitler = Artist
Picasso was like Hitler.

Adolf Hitler = Self hating Jew
Sigmund Freud = Self hating Jew
Freud was like Hitler

Adolf Hitler = liked scrambled eggs
Frank Johnson = likes scrambled eggs
Frank was like Hitler

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Charlie Chapman = Little Moustache
Adolf Hitler = Little Moustache
Charlie Chapman was like Hitler

Leonardo di Caprio = Lots of hair gel
Adolf Hitler = Lots of hair gel
Leonardo di Caprio was like Hitler

Fluffy bunnies = Convert oxygen and sugar into water and carbon dioxide
Adolf Hitler = Converted oxygen and sugar into water and carbon dioxide
Fluffy bunnies are like Hitler

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
A far ominous comparison: Hitler's Fuhrerworte haben Gesetzeskraft meant his word alone sufficed as law. Compare this to warrentless wiretapping.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
A far ominous comparison: Hitler's Fuhrerworte haben Gesetzeskraft meant his word alone sufficed as law. Compare this to warrentless wiretapping.

Better still: compare it to Patriot Act II.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
anyone who actually has the nerve of comparing Bush to Hitler is a sory excuse for a life, and I am sorry their supposelly intelligent brain is uesed in such nonsense. But than again... these are the same people who accuse Bush of preparing 911, when everyone knows that 9/11 took at least 7 years to plan...according to OBL himself and his many praises to his "martyrs"

But than again... why should i expect any sort of decent line of thought from ppl who compare Bush or anyone else these days to Hitler.... Its just one of those things who are dumb but popular... like Britney Spears...

Alot of britney Spears lovers amongst these " Bush is like Hitler" screamers... and that in itself explains alot.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Actually Britney Spears seems to be pro-Bush, that's if you go by the footage in Fahrenheit 911.

Important trivial matter brought to you by Toadmund.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Actually Britney Spears seems to be pro-Bush, that's if you go by the footage in Fahrenheit 911.

Important trivial matter brought to you by Toadmund.

well thank you kindly, but i take Fahrenheit 911 as serious as Wikipedia... oh wait .. actually id take Wikipedia a litle more serious.
I mean why would i care about a idiotic "Gun-banner/shotgun owner" with delusions of grandure and aspiritions to rise in the elite world have to say... Michael Moore would pimp his own mother... (that is if he hasnt already )

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I just wonder how much of this MM 'slander' if it is that, is true. Sure I've heard bad things about him, like him owning stock in things he claims to be against. (my brain hurts to remember the details) but, if true that would make him one of the biggest hypcrites of the 21st century.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Patriot Act = Enabling act

Homeland Security = Fatherland Security

DIA = SS

911 = Reichstag Fire

Bush talks to God and Hitler thought he was the Aryan savior. Bush's Grandfather also gave him the capitol needed to rise to power in Germany and seize control from the Chancellor. Hitler never concentration camps at firs it started with relocation and seizing of property.....

Both men are Hitlers dead he won't be much of a problem these days. GWB suffers from megalomania as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Rock Hudson: closet Homo
Adolf Hitler: closet Homo

Rock Hudson is like Hitler

Christina Aguilera: has lots of blonde friends
Adolf Hitler: has lot's of blonde friends

Christina Aguilera is like Adolf Hitler

Mickey mouse: father was a pedophile (Disney)
Adolf Hitler: father was a pedophile

Mickey mouse is like Adolf Hitler

John Candy: loves German beer and schnitzel
Adolf Hitler: Loves German beer and schnitzel

John Candy is like Adolf Hitler

sorry, couldn't resist

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
My personal concern is not so much the leaders of the west embarking on an outright quest for dictatorship in the 1000 year Reich fashion.

I see a frightened and paranoid populace ready to relinquish any and all rights and liberties to leaders who have given up inspiring us and turned to scaring us because it's easier.

In a second election Adolf Hitler asked the German people if he should become Fuhrer,the all-powerful leader.He recieved a 90% "JA"

He put himself across as Plato's benevolent dictator and I see western leaders trying the same thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash

Rock Hudson: closet Homo
Adolf Hitler: closet Homo

Rock Hudson is like Hitler

Christina Aguilera: has lots of blonde friends
Adolf Hitler: has lot's of blonde friends

Christina Aguilera is like Adolf Hitler

Mickey mouse: father was a pedophile (Disney)
Adolf Hitler: father was a pedophile

Mickey mouse is like Adolf Hitler

John Candy: loves German beer and schnitzel
Adolf Hitler: Loves German beer and schnitzel

John Candy is like Adolf Hitler

sorry, couldn't resist

LOLOLOLOL OHH>.. MAN that was funny!! look at how many Hitler's we have in thsi country

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Patriot Act = Enabling act

Homeland Security = Fatherland Security

DIA = SS

911 = Reichstag Fire

Bush talks to God and Hitler thought he was the Aryan savior. Bush's Grandfather also gave him the capitol needed to rise to power in Germany and seize control from the Chancellor. Hitler never concentration camps at firs it started with relocation and seizing of property.....

Both men are Hitlers dead he won't be much of a problem these days. GWB suffers from megalomania as well.

Please Sir...sick medical help.. PLEASE!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I would agree with the Doc except for one thing, Hitler was the mastermind, G.W. Bush is a moron who can follow orders. He's definately different from hitler, but the USA is getting more and more like Nazi Germany.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join